Popular on eTradeWire
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 534
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 442
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 246
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 218
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 197
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 165
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award - 132
- Rock Climbers Want Sick Shirts - 129
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide announces Jacqueline Vazquez as new CEO - 127
- Moss Foundation Donates $75K to Children's Charities - 117
Similar on eTradeWire
- The Atlas Group adds Corbin Raines to their list of professional property managers
- Telemarketing Services Professional Chris Grothe joins Quality Contact Solutions as VP of Operations
- ICTBroadast Version 4.1, Advance call center software for your needs
- ReFocus AI Announces Open Beta San
- Hillary Spreizer Named President of The Latitude Group
- CEO of Industrial Giant ABB in Brazil Joins CEO Coaching International
- Codeless Platforms Releases SAP Business One Tool Pack v3.12
- Sunbird Carpet Cleaning Brooklyn Provides Mold Remediation Service
- Fighting Pest Problems with The Safest Pest Control Dubai Residents Can Get
- Thirteen MBK Senior Living Communities Receive "2021 Best of Senior Living" Distinction
360-Access is an online service that allows businesses to submit dependable information regarding the accessibility of their establishment for those with disabilities to review on mobile and desktop devices prior to making personal arrangements. 360-Access will officially go live on July 26, 2020 to coincide with the 30th anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), with a percentage of every 360-Access sale donated to disability organizations.
More on eTradeWire News
- Drive-thru Dental Day Supports Local Food Banks in Arizona
- Artist Erich Boehm Announces New Website at FineArtAmerica.com
- Collagen and the Conscious Diet: A Collision Between Two Fast Growing Trends
- RW Richard Announces the Release of Cinnamon & Sugar
- Azul Cosmetic Surgery and Medical Spa welcomes Dr. Maximilian Padilla to the practice
Founded by Joanne Peterson, CEO, Abator and Madonna Long, Vice President, 360-Access, both of whom live with physical disabilities, 360-Access is the first of its kind on the market. The software has been in development since 2015, and utilizes objective information directly from businesses to build its database. Businesses simply complete a survey documenting their accessibility factors (i.e. ADA accessible table seating, employees fluent in ASL, etc.). The survey is reviewed and accepted into the 360-Access database and is then available to anyone using the platform.
"I met Madonna Long at a networking event where we both had trouble finding parking due to our disabilities, and from there the conversation expanded into something bigger than just us – it became about our entire disability community," said Joanne Peterson. "Those with disabilities have long struggled to obtain objective information regarding accessibility. We want to change that – we want accessibility to be accessible. This isn't about making businesses compliant; it's about letting us know what you have so we can adapt appropriately."
More on eTradeWire News
- Famer, Alliance Fastpitch Announce Multi-Year Partnership to Deliver Softball Training Curriculum
- Oasis Senior Advisors named a 2021 Top Franchise by Franchise Business Review
- TVS Consumer Direct.Com Adds Air Fryer 360 and Total Gym Shows to Home Shopping and Today Home Nets
- Waste Management & NYC Department of Sanitation Presenting 4th Annual M/WBE Forum
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Shawn Lacagnina
Creating a business account with 360-Access is a very simple online process. Businesses provide their facility's accessibility features, address and contact information. After businesses are accepted into the database, a 360-Access partner logo will then be provided to the business to utilize on their website to indicate their commitment to serving the disability community.
To learn more about 360-Access, please visit: 360-access.com
Founded in 2015, 360-Access is an online service dedicated to mapping the unique existing accessibility features of public spaces connecting people with disabilities (PWDs), their families, friends, caregivers and associates to objective information.
- FEATURED RELEASE: "Everything" by S.P.O.T
- BoatDealers.ca Surges with Record Traffic in 2020
- Colorado Palliative & Hospice Care and Colorado Palliative & Hospice Care of Colorado Springs Achieves Accreditation With ACHC
- Trucker Huss Announces Director Robert Gower as New Shareholder in 2021
- Discover Made to Measure Wooden Fencing and Boundary Walling Benefits
- ICTCore Version 1.1.0 Released, The Unified Communications Framework
- Watch Parandeh Khosh Eghbal (Early Bird) Series Today!
- Private Placement Markets to begin Offering USDA Loan Products in February 2021
- Working is on at IBEX Packaging with all SOPs during Covid-19
- Large Missouri Operator Migrating to Live Streaming Video
- Service Complete Electric has begun work on industrial manufacturing project in Winter Haven
- Renee Hoffman, SW Receives LSW Licensed Accreditation in Social Worker
- ArborMotion Recommends 3 New Year's Resolutions for Your Car
- Vaccination Sites Add Security Guards, Increase Security Measures
- 'Aesthetic Institute of Massachusetts' Announces Rebranding to 'Aesthetic Mentor'
- Benjamin Ross Group, LLC Sells Specialized Design Service Company, Philadelphia, PA
- Halfacre Construction Company hires two
- Watch Harjaei Impossible love tale of vengeance!
- How to do Competitor Analysis well
- OCC Adopts Final Rule Requiring Large Banks to Provide Fair Access to Banking Services