Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 206
- Post Covid-19 Back 2 Business Documentary Series To Share Creative and Innovative Solutions to Reopening Economies 178
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 159
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 149
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 148
- League of Women Voters of PBC Invites Public to 'Hot Topic' Zoom Chat on Affordable Housing 143
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 124
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 121
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 108
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry
Similar on eTradeWire
- Torres Law Joins Alliott Group, The World's Sixth-Largest Multidisciplinary Alliance Of Professional Services Firms
- Citadel Roofing & Solar Introduces Home Generator Products
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Its Client Jamie Donnelly on CFO of the Year Award
- Traditional Cleaning Methods Won't Make Offices Germ Free
- 2020 Christmas Light Contractor post Coronavirus
- Cloud migration path for Cadcorp SIS Desktop
- Ufone Increases Customer Satisfaction while Saving Almost 1,000% with netElastic vBNG
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Gincor Werx on Certification as a Great Place to Work
- Dixie Carpet Installations, Inc. Gets Game-Changing Results with DataSelf
- Hundreds of Families to Receive Much Needed Groceries at Rock Church San Marcos Food Distribution
360-Access is an online service that allows businesses to submit dependable information regarding the accessibility of their establishment for those with disabilities to review on mobile and desktop devices prior to making personal arrangements. 360-Access will officially go live on July 26, 2020 to coincide with the 30th anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), with a percentage of every 360-Access sale donated to disability organizations.
More on eTradeWire News
- City of San Miguel de Allende, State of Guanajuato Obtain Coveted WTTC 'Safe Travels' Stamp
- RVA Podcast Moves to Friday Beginning July 3
- Core Coding Skills for the Hospital Coder
- Your Junk Cars Still Worth Money
- Ketamine Wellness Centers DFW Announces Contract with Blue Cross Blue Shield
Founded by Joanne Peterson, CEO, Abator and Madonna Long, Vice President, 360-Access, both of whom live with physical disabilities, 360-Access is the first of its kind on the market. The software has been in development since 2015, and utilizes objective information directly from businesses to build its database. Businesses simply complete a survey documenting their accessibility factors (i.e. ADA accessible table seating, employees fluent in ASL, etc.). The survey is reviewed and accepted into the 360-Access database and is then available to anyone using the platform.
"I met Madonna Long at a networking event where we both had trouble finding parking due to our disabilities, and from there the conversation expanded into something bigger than just us – it became about our entire disability community," said Joanne Peterson. "Those with disabilities have long struggled to obtain objective information regarding accessibility. We want to change that – we want accessibility to be accessible. This isn't about making businesses compliant; it's about letting us know what you have so we can adapt appropriately."
More on eTradeWire News
- Startup Culture at Harvard Innovation Labs Launch Lab Express
- NINICO Communications™ named top public relations agency by Los Angeles Business Journal
- Black Cultural Events Celebrates 200th Weekly Newsletter Issue
- Stumpy's Hatchet House of Green Brook to Reopen Amid COVID-19
- 15 BYD Buses Hit the Road in Norway
Creating a business account with 360-Access is a very simple online process. Businesses provide their facility's accessibility features, address and contact information. After businesses are accepted into the database, a 360-Access partner logo will then be provided to the business to utilize on their website to indicate their commitment to serving the disability community.
To learn more about 360-Access, please visit: 360-access.com
Founded in 2015, 360-Access is an online service dedicated to mapping the unique existing accessibility features of public spaces connecting people with disabilities (PWDs), their families, friends, caregivers and associates to objective information.
- American lifestyle brand to honor Arizona police officer killed in motorcycle accident
- Low interest rates give new homebuyers increased buying power
- Blue 2018 Used Ford Escape For Sale in Toronto
- SciTech Given IRB Approval to enter clinic at Rush University for nanoFenretinide treatment of NHL
- Law Offices of Charles G. Eichinger & Associates, P.C. Open and Ready to Help
- Independent Presidential Candidate & Charleston Native Jade Simmons Returns Home To Secure Run For Presidency
- Corinne Cook Supports Gold Star Families With New Single And Lyric Video "Seven White Stars"
- American Association for Critical Illness Insurance Announces New Initiative
- Gwinnett County to Host 4th Semi-Annual Household Hazardous Waste Collection Day
- Rediscover the Heart of Muskoka - the Town of Bracebridge, on the Driftscape App!
- Women of Color STEM Conference Announces 2020 Winners
- Kylie Eaton's Kinetic Film Selected for Indy Short's Indiana Spotlight Program
- ASI Holds "iNNOVATIONS LIVE Canada" Virtual Conference for Partners & Clients
- Allegria Hotel offers Special Rates Midweek Including Beach Pass
- Amid hydroxychloroquine shortage caused by COVID-19, lupus patients unite to protect supplies
- LBI Region Redefining Beach Culture Safely By Spotlighting Museums, Art and Performances
- AccrueMe™ Ready to Invest $100 Million in Amazon Sellers
- New San Diego Office to Launch Snell & Wilmer's First Podcast, CalCurrent
- Preh wins General Motors Supplier of the Year Award for the eighth time
- New Studio Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for The Josie Network!