Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 116
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware
- Shuvu Banim Announces Israeli Rabbi Eliyahu Merav Video Statement of Support for Rabbi Berland
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host
- Macy's Caves Over "Fat Shaming," But Maybe It Works
- Lyn Ross of Institut' Dermed Prize Winner in the 2019 Skin Games Compassionate Category
Similar on eTradeWire
- Child First USA and Agape Tennis Foundation Educate Expose and Endow!
- Touchdown: An American Obsession Goes Global
- NCAA Division 1 Women's Basketball Teams Compete in the Bahamas
- Metroplex Premier League Founding Member Club Division 1 Pro Amateur Azul City Premier FC (Reserve)
- Sponsor Made Launches Sport / Esport Sponsorship Builder
- All-City Classic 302 League Kicks Off Summer/Fall Season this Sun Aug 18th
- Vasper Charleston: A Revolutionary Low Impact Therapy with High Impact Results
- Metroplex Premier League Division 1 Pro Amateur
- TeamWorks Media, "La Vida Baseball" Announce Landmark Content Deal with Houston Chronicle
- RaceAmerica offers to upgrade your wireless
"We're really focused on making strategic decisions - whether that be in sales, marketing, or other departments - using information that we have at our disposal. StellarAlgo's ability to integrate with our systems and alleviate a lot of the manual work we'd been doing in order to get us timely insights that we can execute on immediately was extremely important to us," said Brad Taylor, Senior Vice President and General Manager of the Chihuahuas. "We have a talented group here in El Paso and we're looking forward to adding StellarAlgo's bench strength to our team."
Organizations of all sizes find themselves with systems in their tech stack that don't integrate, which silos data and creates a gap in fully understanding their fans. StellarAlgo's Customer Data Platform creates a single customer view by integrating systems in an automated way and then layers on powerful predictive and machine-learning capabilities. These capabilities give organizations insight into how best to nurture and engage with fans as well as uncovering venue demand insights in order to make strategic pricing decisions.
More on eTradeWire News
- How to Play Sudoku - How to Solve a Sudoku for Beginners
- Chicago rapper shares five tips for upstart musicians
- My Family's Favorite Crock Pot Dinners
- Fishman & Associates Supports Design of the New Café Venice
- Military Writers Society of America (MWSA) Announces its 2019 Season Awards Finalists
"The Chihuahuas are already a data-driven organization and we're excited for them to leverage the automated capabilities of our platform to make their fan data actionable in a way never before possible in our industry," said Vincent Ircandia, Founder and CEO of StellarAlgo. "The Chihuahuas have been wonderful to work with and their organization is full of forward-thinking individuals - we're excited about the opportunities we have to grow with them."
StellarAlgo's customer data platform uses machine-learning technology to enable live audience organizations to gain valuable insights and thorough understanding of their fan universe. The platform's predictive capabilities allow organizations to understand customer propensities for products and events while also unlocking the why behind conversion. StellarAlgo works with major and minor league sports franchises along with live annual events, concerts, museums and more.
For more information, please visit www.stellaralgo.com.
- ends -
heidi at theagencyinc dot ca
More on eTradeWire News
- John Travolta To Make Wizard World Debut In Chicago, Saturday, August 24
- Best Empowering Book By A Latino 2019
- A High-Flying Online Web-Store Selling Silver Jewellery Announces Its Latest Collection Of Silver Rings
- Greater Twin Cities Honda Dealers Giving Away a 2019 Honda Passport at Minnesota State Fair
- Lola's Lashes bring game-changing magnetic lashes and eyeliner to the UK
+1 403 399 2514
StellarAlgo's proprietary Software-as-a-Service Data Platform™ enables live audience businesses to discover, understand, and connect with their fans. StellarAlgo is uniquely positioned to help organizations quickly and cost-effectively organize, analyze, and leverage the data they need to make successful business decisions in order to create the world's best live event experiences. www.stellaralgo.com | Twitter (https://twitter.com/stellaralgo) | LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/stellaralgo-co...)
- EMI Filters for PWM-Driven Motors Prevent Bearing Damage and Reduce EMI in Equipment
- Can we wrap, letter and decal your entire fleet of trucks, no matter how big or small? YES, WE CAN!
- New Graphic Design Service Offers Unbeatable Prices
- Stride Movers Announces Free Moving Supplies Promotion
- Learn about the Opportunity Zone in Flagler County Aug. 20
- Concierge Auctions' Summer Mountain Auction Kicks off with Six Global Sales and Record Price in Wyoming
- Dustin Burrows resigns as caucus chair amid allegations, will Burrows make a statement?
- The Partnership to Provide Detroit Jazz Fest Shuttles Continues
- Interview with Dr. Tony Nettleman of Nettleman Institute of Land Surveying Engineering Technology
- Amateur Treasure Hunter From New Mexico Wins The Tesla Dream Giveaway!
- Experienced Financial Advisor Chooses Cutter & Company in Launching Her Own Independent Firm
- IoT Data Logging with Expert Devices
- Work 365 Sync for Self-Service and Provisioning Automation
- Celebrity Charity Football Tournament at Seaford FC in Sussex for 4 Charities
- Bravo's Married To Medicine Reality Star Draws Breast Cancer Survivors to Atlanta's City Hall
- Gaslowitz Frankel Attorneys Recognized in 2020 Edition of Best Lawyers in America
- Jazz Across the Water, Bordum and Rhodes
- Kelley Kronenberg's Alison Verges Walters Named a Top Women Leader in Accounts Receivable
- Disruptive Startup Award @ Stanford
- The Beautiful Day Un Dia Bonito Magazine inspired by the Show hitting the Tri-State region