Popular on eTradeWire
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 256
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 249
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 227
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 197
- Evil Under The Skin Trailer & Poster Stream To Scream Today - 149
- Northwestern Mutual – Chicago Raises Over $100K for Childhood Cancer Research - 109
- InterMountain Management Announces Partnership with Gemini Hotel Group for Management of the Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, NE
- Former Rentals United COO and VP of Sales Agustin Fiori joins BookingPal
- TVS Hollywood History Network Goes to War With Garrisons Gorillas, Combat, and Rat Patrol
- Spirit Airlines Phone Number To Get Through the Executives for Reservations?
Similar on eTradeWire
- SmartDesk 4 Sneak Peak: Pricing and Release Date Announced
- Alovéa Partners with National Health Share in CELL-A-BRATE Health Project
- The Business Conference for Women of Color, MogulCon, Celebrates 5 Years
- Kafayat Obanigba Online Product and Software Reviews
- #1 Tip To Stay In Business During A Pandemic: Create A Quarantine Proof Business
- Bling Galore Paparazzi Jewelry Parties are here to stay!
- RayAccess Inc. is a fully insured and professional pressure washing company
- The Black Women's Roundtable "Take It To The Top Entrepreneurship Challenge" for Black Women & Girls
- Should I Delete My Amazon FBA Account?
"Our focus as an organization has been to create a unique customer experience and a Fresh Start culture," says Idan Shpizear, 911 Restoration's founder and CEO. "We feel very blessed to be part of the solution in this difficult time."
"By maintaining steady, sustained growth over several years, these franchises have demonstrated that they have the systems in place to support their franchisees and help them become successful," says Jason Feifer, Entrepreneur's editor-in-chief. "Now as these and other companies around the country face unprecedented challenges, they may see their growth slow, but that record of success could prove more important than ever."
More on eTradeWire News
- "Mompreneur Series": Two Young, African American, Single-Mom Entrepreneurs Launch New YouTube Channe
- TVS Main Street Network.Com Celebrates 25th Anniversary As a Heartland Style TV Post Cable Network
- Lyrical Lipzz sits down with My New Favorite Podcast
- HWA Announces Summer Scares Reading Program
- Secure Academic Search Engine Knobull Delivers A Better Academic Experience
To determine the 2020 Top Growth Franchises ranking, Entrepreneur looked at each company's U.S. and Canadian franchise numbers over a three-year period (from July 2016 to July 2019; given the rapid changes, COVID-19 impacts weren't taken into account). In order to qualify, companies had to have positive growth of at least five units each year. They were ranked based on a formula that considers their total positive U.S. and Canadian franchise growth over the three years as well as factors that negatively affect growth, such as terminations, nonrenewals, and other closures.
To view 911 Restoration in the full ranking, visit entrepreneur.com/franchises/topgrowth (https://www.entrepreneur.com/franchises/topgrowth/2020/2). Results can also be seen in the September issue of Entrepreneur, on sale September 1st.
- Complete Pools Plus Now Offers Port Orange & Daytona Residents with High Tech Pool Cleaning Services
- "Make Sure You Vote" -Anh Lê San Francisco independent journalist
- Children's Book Author Carla Martilotti Expands into European Market
- Vangarde (Mr. LIf & Stu Bangas) - Vangarde (Album)
- Halloween Brings Relief for Sleep Paralysis Sufferers
- Private Security Guards Called On To Protect Property During Civil Unrest
- SVE Demo Global 2020 Announced Agribody, Dokat, AvirTech, Pumpkin Organics as winners @ F50 Global Capital Summit
- K is for Kamala Onesies NOW at TREEHAUS LA a Boutique in Atwater Village Los Angeles
- Most Active Angel Investor Networks in America 2020 (Pandemic) by F50 Global Insights
- Charity Cornhole Tournament and Toy Drive To Support for Families Affected By COVID-19 Pandemic
- Joey's Seafood Restaurants launches new Fish Shack vision in Medicine Hat
- Greater Fort Myers Chamber hosts roundtable with U.S. Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross
- iPOP Alumni Breanna Yde Releases Her First Single
- iPOP Alum Madelaine Petsch Signs with High Profile Agency CAA
- What A Perfect Time to Pay Tribute to Patsy Cline
- Understanding Co-Insurance With A Health Plan
- UnifyImpact Launches New Fintech Platform
- Lotte Rogers Earns New Home Designations
- Q3 2020 | Houston Retail | Research & Forecast Report
- TRENIQUES: Isaji Riq gives a behind-the-scenes look into the music production industry