Popular on eTradeWire
- BlazeSports America Honors Inspiring Georgia Individuals at the 2019 Triumph of the Human Spirit Awards 346
- Quality Improvement Program Expanded to Florida to Prevent Blindness Caused by Diabetes 321
- Payslee's Toy Drive for Los Angeles Children's Hospital 310
- SigOne Capital Announces it is Being Acquired by DV Chain, An Affiliate of Trading Firm, DV Trading 304
- Grey Flannel's Jan. 22 auction includes ultimate Babe Ruth-signed baseball, Tom Brady rookie jersey 263
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Back Novecento 900 Doral LLC. as a Platinum Member 258
- Chicago Design-Build Company Launches New Website 258
- BYD and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport Make the Holidays Greener 195
- Chance Hurst and Andolini Talent partner up 184
- New Visiongain Published Report: Military Smart Weapons Market Report 2020-2030 169
Similar on eTradeWire
- Audience Serv Indonesia Drives More Direct Bookings In 2020
- Arylamine N-acetyltransferase Activity Assay Kit (Fluorometric)
- Original Phone Directory Removal Service Re-Brands ".org" Opt-Out Service to YellowPagesDirectory
- Professional Women Need P.O.W.E.R.!
- Evotec & Scynexis to lead the workshops for Superbugs & Superdrugs 2020
- Brand Authority Will Drive Powersports Sales into the Future!
- Matcha Design Named a Global Leader by Clutch!
- Digital Media Solutions Announces Gold Sponsorship Of Affiliate Summit West
- Retinol Binding Protein from Molecular Depot
- Cholesterol Oxidase from Molecular Depot
· Publication recognized 83bar for "positive results from its hard work," illustrated by growing patient database, plus client and employee satisfaction
In the article announcing the 83bar selection, the editors of Pharma Tech Outlook noted, "One tech company has built a solution to turn a historically passive approach to finding treatment into an active pathway that offers improved healthcare outcomes for patients, while providing a better ROI for healthcare providers."
Bob Baurys, CEO and founder of 83bar, commented, "We are pleased to have been recognized by Pharma Tech Outlook with this distinction as a Top Marketing Solution Provider for 2019."
More on eTradeWire News
- Diligence Capital Advisors Arranges Acquisition to Construction Loan for 37 Unit, Mixed-Use Project in South Kensington
- Sound Royalties And KLM Enterprises Services LLC Announce Partnership
- Dr Claudio Cerullo - Amazing Grades
- New nonprofit organization targets high risk teens in NYC with support services
- Tenon Tours Welcomes New Director of Sales Ernesto Santero
Baurys told Pharma Tech Outlook that he has enjoyed watching the company grow and adapt to the changing trends of a digital healthcare marketing ecosystem that in large part dictates the success of a patient engagement strategy. "It's been an exciting journey," he said. "We are experiencing significant growth as we have been able to change the speed and effectiveness paradigm in both commercial and clinical trial recruitment efforts. I'm so grateful to our forward-thinking partners who have been willing to rewrite the 'rulebook' with us regarding patient activation."
83bar has built a database of more than 850,000 patients seeking to connect with providers, while recently expanding clinical trial recruitment and pharmaceuticals in its roster.
"83bar has yielded positive results from its hard work, which is illustrated not only by its growing patient database, but also its client and employee satisfaction," the magazine wrote. In three years, the company has grown from 15 employees to 60, and reports a 219 percent increase in revenue from 2018 to 2019.
Details and the complete profile is at www.pharmatechoutlook.com
More on eTradeWire News
- Ottawa Business Man Seeking Legal Action Against Client
- Cultural Council for Palm Beach County Welcomes 180 to CULTURE & COCKTAILS Spotlighting Four Local Th
- CDF Attorneys Named to 2020 List of Southern California Super Lawyers®
- LTL Truckers Freightliner–Peterbilt independents increasing MPG by Reducing Carbon Pollution ECOF
- Music Manager/Dad Creates A Pathway To Success For His Daughters In A Highly-Competitive Industry!
About 83bar, LLC
83bar, LLC, headquartered in Austin, Texas, is the leading Patient Activation marketing agency. 83bar has developed a system that has been implemented by over three dozen name brands in health, medical, technology, and devices. The company has a database of more than 850,000 patient engagements in the past three years. Its four-step activation process is a system integrated to LOCATE prospective patients through risk assessment and health surveys; EDUCATE them to offer solutions and help them make informed decisions; NAVIGATE patients to action by appointment scheduling or service fulfillment; and through comprehensive follow-up, convert these patients to ADVOCATE on behalf of improved treatment and health care. Contact at www.go83bar.com
VP, Brand Management
- Disrupt Food Summit Announce 2020 Theme And Food-Tech20 Innovation Award
- KLM Enterprises Services LLC and Sound Royalties Announce Partnership
- Ballet Palm Beach Opens 2020 with Mixed Bill at Kravis Center
- CVS Health Creates Job Opportunity Referral Program for the Disabled in Wayne County
- Science of Spirituality Center in Rionegro, Colombia, is Inaugurated
- Come attend the SOS Zones Launch Pop Up Event !
- Final opportunities remain in south Miami community
- Evelyn Nobels Joins ERA Wilder Realty
- Panel Built Modular Offices Create New Office Space with Minimal Disruption
- GEO Jobe Welcomes Brennan Ladner as Accounting Analyst
- Jack Nicklaus Residence Club Program Unveiled
- 16th Annual "Belle of the Ball" prom dress drive begins February 10th
- U/Z Partner Scott Garner Becomes 2020 President of the Orange County Bar Association
- Kool & the Gang's "Celebration" Turns 40
- La'Nardo Myrick aka Producer 9-0 Releases ne track, Good At That
- Castle Placement Named Exclusive Placement Agent for IST Risk
- Former Pfizer CEO, Chairman Ian Read to enlighten attendees at NextGen Speakers Series Feb. 28
- Waveband Communications Awarded Contract With Maricopa County Government
- LeanTaaS Preps for Major Expansion in 2020 Following Record Year of Growth
- The Right Technology Can Future-Proof Your Sales Tools