Popular on eTradeWire
- Color Code Security System, Fintech and Crypto Solutions Launched by Starcave Global 510
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries 433
- The 'Fittest Woman On Earth' Visits Puerto Vallarta 378
- Golf & Luxury When You Visit Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Romantic Getaway 367
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event 360
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 246
- New WordPress Plugin Feature: Line Chart Graphing 191
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 172
- American Airlines cancellation policy due to weather 172
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries! 159
Similar on eTradeWire
- The Biafran Conscriptors: Memoirs of the Nigerian-Biafra Civil War (1967-1970)
- Veteran Pathways Home: Serving Wounded Warriors & Families for over 20 Years
- Nightstick Launches Light Finder Online Resource
- G&D Media Publishes New Trade Paperback from Psychologist Dr. Michael Broder
- Dark Moon Books Releases: Exploring Dark Short Fiction #4: A Primer to Jeffrey Ford
- Stuff Aspergers Like: A Humorous View of Asperger's Syndrome book is now available
- Santa Turns to Kickstarter for The Christmas Eve Journey
- Romance Author Releases New Title in Vaunted "Triple Threat" Series
- The BlindSided Project on Kickstarter Will Focus on Mental Health, August 29 - September 29 2019 5:33 PM CDT
Gerald L. Melvin was enjoying his afternoon in the woods on September 22, 2016, preparing for opening day of deer season. He was strapping up a 12-foot tree ladder stand in preparation for bow season on October 1st. As he attempted to secure it in place, he lost feeling in his knees and legs from kneeling for too long on the expanded metal. When he stepped back onto the first rung of the ladder, he misstepped and fell, landing on a stump, resulting in breaking his neck, spine and fracturing his pelvis which left his right leg paralyzed.
What happened after is what prompted Melvin to write his book, "To Be Eaten Alive", Was my FEAR, Not my FAITH. It took him over three and a half hours to drag himself to his car, then attempt to drive another 45 minutes home to get help to the hospital. Sadly, Melvin's story just got worse from there.
What motivated Melvin to crawl out of the woods was the fast approaching nightfall and the fear of being eaten alive by wild animals. He didn't want his family to remember him in that way.
Just 2 months prior to Melvin's fall he conveyed to his daughter, Karie Millspaugh, that he wanted to write a book about God's timing and faith. She made sure he turned that idea into reality by stepping in as chief editor to their daddy-daughter project. Millspaugh stated that she was going to do whatever it takes to see this project come to life, even if she had to transcribe each word her dad wrote on a notepad, which is in fact, exactly how he wrote this book.
More on eTradeWire News
- Lexigo launches Fred—the cloud-based productivity tool for freelance translators
- Barbu Beard Co. Releases Newest Scent Profile - THE SHAMAN - See Film @barbubeardco
- 9:30 am Saturday, October 5th - Blessing of the Animals Celebration at the Church of the Apostles
- New York Outdoor Writers Association (NYSOWA) Returns To Cortland For Its 51st Fall Conference
- Lexy Panterra Teams Up With VOILÀ In New Exotic Pop Single
Readers are claiming that they understand faith in a whole new way just after a few short chapters of Melvin's book. People prefer to learn from those that walk their talk and Melvin's story of his horrific accident along with many other faith-based experiences is doing just that.
Quote from Melvin, "Don't get in situations without God because you're going to have to trust totally in someone outside of yourself when you can't walk or barely crawl – You realize that the physical has let you down but the spiritual never will."
To Be Eaten Alive, Was my FEAR, Not my FAITH is now available on Amazon.
Further information: http://kariemillspaugh.com/eaten-alive-book/
Video Book Trailer https://youtu.be/SfjDc3hIngY
- Don't Tread On Me Patriotic US Navy Wooden Sword Unsheathed
- Joey Molland Of Badfinger -- In The Studio Recording New Album
- Rudis Gladius Roman Custom Engraved Wooden Sword Unsheathed
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' NFL Primetime! BOOM Chili' & T.J. Chili'! ESPN+! facebook.com/227sYouTubeChiliNFLSpicyNBAMix #NIKE'Spicy' NFL Spicy' NBA Mix!
- Cancer Survivor and Recording Artist Releases New R&B Single, "Take Me I'm Yours"
- Childhood Cancer Awareness Month
- The Well Store Expands The Stainless Steel Pegs Range
- New Launch of Portable Jewelry Display Tables & Counters
- Sell Outs - The Game About Saying Anything To Get A Sale!
- Debut Author Stephanie Grey's Historical Suspense Novel THE IMMORTAL PRUDENCE BLACKWOOD Is A Unique and Fresh Twist on the Serial Killer Manhunter
- How to Care for Your HVAC System When You Have Pets
- IBC 2019: Tempow CEO Vincent Nallatamby Describes How Building a Better Set- Top Box with Bluetooth Creates New Opportunities for NSPs
- IBC 2019: Technicolor's Brian Jentz Describes How Open Source Codecs and Wi-Fi 6 Transform In-Home Wi-Fi Video Performance
- Now get 10% discount on the latest Salesforce Training Course
- Perfect Health Mela in October to have Health Modules of Asian countries
- Bangla Bass Ventures into the World of Trap
- The Peace Bell Foundation In Hopewell Junction NY Celebrates Its 10th Anniversary
- New Stadium Blanket Start-Up Debuts on Amazon, Targets Cold Weather Sports,Tailgating & Camping
- For Advertising Wk (9/23-26) Some very Essential Advertising Math that Every Business needs to Know
- Fighting Racism For One And For All, One Shirt at a Time!