Popular on eTradeWire
- Quality Improvement Program Expanded to Florida to Prevent Blindness Caused by Diabetes 420
- Chicago Design-Build Company Launches New Website 349
- Grey Flannel's Jan. 22 auction includes ultimate Babe Ruth-signed baseball, Tom Brady rookie jersey 343
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Back Novecento 900 Doral LLC. as a Platinum Member 336
- New Visiongain Published Report: Military Smart Weapons Market Report 2020-2030 252
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 218
- Wanderful Launches Wanderful Women Wednesdays Around The World 189
- Tenon Tours Welcomes New Director of Sales Ernesto Santero 184
- NomadRez Releases Housekeeping Portal 180
- Travelers Haven Announces Promotion of Carlos Abisambra to President and CEO 179
Similar on eTradeWire
- Start Your Family in 2020 with The Fertility Center of Charleston
- Author Sara Gordon Shares Her Heartbreak and Perseverance in Emotional New Memoir 'And They Thought I Had It All'
- Local Orthodontist Launches Philanthropy-Focused Kids Club
- Facebook Partners with The Alfred Street Baptist Church Foundation for their 18th Annual HBCU Festival on Saturday, January 25 at the National Harbor
- San Francisco Opens The First Housing Program For Transgender & Gender Nonconforming Adults
- Awesome Family Spring Break Destinations
- NH Jump$tart Coalition Announces Progress in Financial Literacy Education in New Hampshire High Schools Since 2013; More Progress to be Made
- Utah Food Allergy Mom Introduces Plant-Based, Gluten-Free Cooking Club for Kids in US and Canada
- GiftstoIndia24x7.com Helps Couples Spread The Spirit of Love Across Boundaries, Launches 10,000 Valentine Day Gift Options To Choose From!
- Want to raise a STEM-smart girl? Try Smore
The 6th Annual Holiday of Lights Trolley Ride is being supported by Our County. Our Kids., a program of the Santa Barbara County Department of Social Services, in conjunction with the Kelly Marsh Team at Cornerstone Home Lending in Santa Barbara and the Santa Barbara Trolley Company.
"We are honored to be working with Kelly's family and team again this year to bring the spirit of Christmas into the lives of the children we care for. The team at Cornerstone Home Lending goes above and beyond to make sure that this night is unique and special for our children in care and the resource families that care for them," said Matt Pennon, Our County. Our Kids. Recruiter at Santa Barbara County Department of Social Services. "Each year their passion for this event and desire to spread Christmas cheer is infectious and we couldn't be prouder to work with them to make this happen for our children!"
More on eTradeWire News
- Carrington College Announces Appointment of New Institutional President
- SmartMallClub Launches software development
- Jacksonville Mayor to meet movie/tv star Horse ' El Caballo ' Wren
- My Shop Luggage: Premium Luggage, Travel Bags, & Accessories
- CSC Motorcycles Announces 2020 RX4 Adventure Motorcycle - Your Adventure Within Reach!
Kelly Marsh, Branch Manager of Cornerstone Home Lending in Santa Barbara, together with her team and family have a tradition of Christmas shopping on Black Friday for the gifts provided to the children in foster care participating in the Christmas trolley ride each year. Providing children in foster care with gifts from Santa and a chance to experience the spirt of Christmas is what inspires this annual event.
What: 6th Annual Christmas Lights Trolley Ride
When: Tuesday, Dec. 10th from 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Where: Santa Barbara Visitor's Center
1 Garden Street, Santa Barbara, CA
About Our County. Our Kids
Our County. Our Kids is a program of the Santa Barbara County Department of Social Services (SBC DSS). It is the SBC DSS resource family recruitment, retention, and support program. Visit www.ourcountyourkids.org/ for more information.
- Mind Gear Studios Founder starts new company Shrimpboot Games
- Grand Canyon April 2020 UM GeoTour
- What is made of a Weighted Blanket - Weighted Blankets Canada
- Transition from Working for Others to Franchise Ownership with Totally Nutz®
- United® Real Estate Recognizes Opportunity to Support Nation's Service Men & Women
- R-ECO Launches Creative packaging solution
- Forum on Film Finance, Production & Distribution to be Held on Sunday, February 9th in Los Angeles
- Abigail Noel, Noted Psychic & Activist, Launches National Project to Assist with Solving High Profile Cold Criminal Cases
- Eloros Brings Outdoor Adventure to Las Vegas this February 2020
- Heir to the Underworld: The New Gods of Olympus, Book 1 by JB Dennis is now available!
- MAAT Loops and Fills with MtG Plugin
- Mark Langan Appointed President at SCA Architecture
- MC Companies Wins 'Rookie Fundraiser Team of the Year' by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation For National Sponsorship Impact
- New Year, New You Event at Salt + Sweat
- HD Physical Therapy Now Offers Dry Needling Therapy in Wakefield & Burlington
- Camping Fantasy: Everything You Need For A Successful Camping Adventure
- Hooters Fort Myers Pro Rodeo set for Feb. 21-23
- WorkForce Software Reimagines the Employee Experience for Global Enterprises
- FMCSA Clearinghouse effective date is January 6, 2020
- WildBlue Aircraft Sales announces the "Select" Aircraft Brokerage Program