Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 407
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 159
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 153
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 137
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 114
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 113
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Arsonist Firebombs Daystar Television Network's Jerusalem Studio
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
Similar on eTradeWire
- 1.1 Million NBA Fans Watch Chat Sports' Innovative NBA Finals 'Watch-Party' Broadcast Live On YouTube
- North Texas' Expansion Club FF Premier is Promoted to UPSL Division II in First Year
- Plurilock CEO Paterson Named 2019 Top Founder by Metabridge
- New Semi-Pro Football League Announces Team Names and Logos
- Martello Partners with GuestTek to Power Internet for Hotel Guests
- The Sisterhood of the Outdoors Goose Hunt for the Girls
- Star Launches New Tool for Branding Made Simple
- Marvel Marketers Accelerates Growth with Opening of New Austin Office
- KSports Lab announces the launch of its Blockchain game platform with a first football (soccer) game "KS Football"
- Diamond State Warriors Win the Coveted All-City Classic 302 Legends Championship
Refereum, the leading blockchain reward ecosystem is now integrated with League of Legends (LoL), allowing Refereum users and LoL players to earn cryptocurrency for in-game achievements like completing a match and winning battles.
With this trailblazing beta, LoL's 65 million+ monthly users can seamlessly onboard onto and earn cryptocurrency doing what they already love to do — play and win in-game. This integration marks a foundational step forward for Refereum's technology unlocking the powerful Refereum rewards platform for any game.
Refereum was founded on the idea of efficient, transparent and fair reward distribution to participants for growing communities. "Gamification is happening at all levels of society from behavioral economics, to game theory, neural networks and artificial intelligence," said Dylan Jones, CEO of Refereum. "We saw is that not everyone was being rewarded fairly for their contribution. In the streaming world, it meant only the top 1% of streamers getting paid; in affiliate marketing, it was 'the last click;' and in gaming, it was quickly becoming a world where only the top players are rewarded. But the truth is that in our ever-connected world, we all matter and we all add value, and we built Refereum to recognize this by fairly sharing rewards." he added.
More on eTradeWire News
- Tuesday Night Comics at North Coast Rep
- Ideation at North Coast Repertory Theatre
- Springfield Jazz and Roots Festival Set to Draw Thousands to Downtown Springfield on August 10
- Glutamate Dehydrogenase Inhibitor Screening Kit (Fluorometric) K185
- EZClick™ Myristoylated Protein Assay Kit, Red Fluorescence
While Refereum community members have earned cryptocurrency for over a year for streaming, sharing and watching games, the LoL platform integration marks the first time that players earn Refereum tokens ($RFR) for actual in-game play on a non-blockchain game. To accomplish this feat the Refereum team integrated its leading rewards platform with League of Legends via the game's public API. According to Jones, Refereum users have been asking for in-game integration for some time, leading the team to start with a blockbuster MOBA like League of Legends. Over time, Refereum hopes to integrate all major games onto the platform so the millions of gamers who help build valuable game communities are rewarded for their effort and work.
During this beta, points earned for playing are added to a Refereum user's total. At the end of a Season, gamers receive $RFR based on how many points they earn during the season. Players can then spend their $RFR in Refereum's online game store or exchange their $RFR for other cryptocurrencies or USD via crypto exchanges.
Existing Refereum users who link their accounts together will earn points when they play LoL. New users can sign up for the Refereum rewards platform for free online at https://refereum.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- Comic-Con Best Documentary Winner About Artist Who Inspired US Space Program Heads for SoCal Launch
- Axiom Eco-Pest Control Sponsors "Fight the Bite" Blood Drive to Focus on Mosquito Awareness
- Revitalization of the Fashion Business Concept Communicates a Powerful Force
- IFLM Special Shareholders Meeting - Early Notice
- Free Wheelchair Mission's 16th Annual Miracle of Mobility Gala Planned for July 25th
About League of Legends
League of Legends is a fast-paced, competitive online game that blends the speed and intensity of an RTS with RPG elements. Two teams of powerful champions, each with a unique design and playstyle, battle head-to-head across multiple battlefields and game modes. With an ever-expanding roster of champions, frequent updates and a thriving tournament scene, League of Legends offers endless replayability for players of every skill level.
Refereum powers the world's leading reward network on the Ethereum blockchain. Brands and developers use Refereum to directly engage with, incentivize, and activate massive communities of video streamers and social influencers to drive meaningful buzz, interaction, and conversation around new products and services.
Founded by a team of veteran game industry experts and blockchain specialists, Refereum is a secure, reliable, and auditable way for members of any community to connect and be compensated for their influence.
- Junior Achievement to host Bowl-A-Thon on Aug. 21 at HeadPinz
- VoiceNation launches new website for improved UX and streamlined ordering
- The Continuing Adventures of the USS Batfish
- Quick move-in homes available in vibrant community
- Shell Point's 2019 Summer Concert Series welcomes Aibou Duo July 10
- Kintetsu International Holds Milestone Anniversary of their Annual KIE Travel Showcase!
- Medicare Confusion Medicare Supplement or Medicare Advantage Explained – Cary Nagdeman
- Triage Partners Licenses WipIT™ SaaS to Global Logistics Company
- Miami-Dade County Youth Fair & Exposition selects Eduardo Cora as president and CEO
- Blackhawk Plastic Surgery Welcomes Expert Plastic Surgeon, Timothy Rankin MD
- BPM Partners with Local Schools for Earth Day Clean Up
- Wellquest Medical expands Patient Care Services now Offering Telemedicine and Telehealth
- Studio Channel Islands Art Center Welcomes New Board Member
- High Speed Ethernet Data Acquisition
- Salt Lake Refugee Family Family Gets Big Gift From Local Business to Celebrate World Refugee Day
- What Is OfferBot? Mobile Real Estate
- Hundreds gather to take Ice Bucket Challenge, send message
- Country Villa Rehabilitation Center in Irvine Sued for Elder Abuse and Fraud
- Essential Alternatives, makers of Shoe Defenders™ Announces Market Campaign and New Products
- Hurricane prep built into new Cape Coral senior community