Popular on eTradeWire
- Roasters Coffee - Community Giving Day December 31st, 2018 189
- NCRF Proudly Announces the 20th Annual Black College Expo Giving Millions in Scholarships On Site 179
- Apex Officer Showcasing Latest Virtual Reality Police Training Innovation at CES 2019 165
- Homestake Capital teams up with CCB Foundation to make bike racing an educational experience 157
- Author & Motivational Specialist Stephanie C. White was a Keynote Speaker at the Wow Wedding Expo 156
- Steve Dalton Wes Wilt Being Investigated 126
- Kemet Educational Services launches Holiday STEM Online Course 126
- Actor and MTv show host Nick Cannon pays it forward 105
- The Fastest Way To Build The Boarder Wall In 2019: Jose Franco For US President 2020 105
- Easy to Build Network by BUSYZ
Similar on eTradeWire
- Dallas Lifestyle Influencer Recommends New Amazon Influencer Program
- Nelson Creek Outdoors announce its release of Lucky 7 Synthethescent Preorbital Licking Branch GEL
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Midwest Expansion with Cedar Rapids Inferno SC
- Tagrail Releases New Version of Their Digital Retail Platform at NADA in San Francisco
- Former opponents inside the UFC cage unite for an event aimed at empowering women
- CustomersFirst Now (CFN) Named as a Leader in Customer Journey Mapping For Second Year by Aragon Research
- Check Point and Cympire Execute Cyber Training Agreement
- Four Mangos and Kentico - partners for 2019 and beyond
- Change Your Marketing and Sales Success by Changing One Little Word
- decantU selects Viva La Brand as its Brand & Marketing Strategy Firm
Refereum, the leading blockchain reward ecosystem is now integrated with League of Legends (LoL), allowing Refereum users and LoL players to earn cryptocurrency for in-game achievements like completing a match and winning battles.
With this trailblazing beta, LoL's 65 million+ monthly users can seamlessly onboard onto and earn cryptocurrency doing what they already love to do — play and win in-game. This integration marks a foundational step forward for Refereum's technology unlocking the powerful Refereum rewards platform for any game.
Refereum was founded on the idea of efficient, transparent and fair reward distribution to participants for growing communities. "Gamification is happening at all levels of society from behavioral economics, to game theory, neural networks and artificial intelligence," said Dylan Jones, CEO of Refereum. "We saw is that not everyone was being rewarded fairly for their contribution. In the streaming world, it meant only the top 1% of streamers getting paid; in affiliate marketing, it was 'the last click;' and in gaming, it was quickly becoming a world where only the top players are rewarded. But the truth is that in our ever-connected world, we all matter and we all add value, and we built Refereum to recognize this by fairly sharing rewards." he added.
More on eTradeWire News
- 6 Things to Avoid When Remodeling Your Home
- Emerald Brand Announces the Formation of the Emerald Eco-Squad™
- Redcat Racing Gen8 Hop Up Parts Released
- IPRP is the State of Indiana's newly-contracted monitoring program for healthcare professionals
- RE/MAX DFW Associates Gains New Sales Associates
- Actor Keith Arthur Bolden lands recurring role in BET's series "American Soul"
- Tours of Tuscany By a Local Who Grew Up There
While Refereum community members have earned cryptocurrency for over a year for streaming, sharing and watching games, the LoL platform integration marks the first time that players earn Refereum tokens ($RFR) for actual in-game play on a non-blockchain game. To accomplish this feat the Refereum team integrated its leading rewards platform with League of Legends via the game's public API. According to Jones, Refereum users have been asking for in-game integration for some time, leading the team to start with a blockbuster MOBA like League of Legends. Over time, Refereum hopes to integrate all major games onto the platform so the millions of gamers who help build valuable game communities are rewarded for their effort and work.
During this beta, points earned for playing are added to a Refereum user's total. At the end of a Season, gamers receive $RFR based on how many points they earn during the season. Players can then spend their $RFR in Refereum's online game store or exchange their $RFR for other cryptocurrencies or USD via crypto exchanges.
Existing Refereum users who link their accounts together will earn points when they play LoL. New users can sign up for the Refereum rewards platform for free online at https://refereum.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- IAOP Announces Winners of Annual Global Excellence in Outsourcing Award for Innovative Practices in Creating Value from Collaborative Relationships
- Tickets available for Regional Cancer Center Fashion Show on Feb. 27
- New Book Teaches Career Scientists and STEM Students How to Communicate to Make an Impact
- Enjoy a Special Movie Screening of The Quest at Winter AutoFest
- College equestrian facilities benefit from LED lighting upgrade
- Wesley Wong to Speak to Guests at Winter AutoFest
- New Construction Single-Tenant Jack in the Box in Fontana Trades for $2.4 Million
About League of Legends
League of Legends is a fast-paced, competitive online game that blends the speed and intensity of an RTS with RPG elements. Two teams of powerful champions, each with a unique design and playstyle, battle head-to-head across multiple battlefields and game modes. With an ever-expanding roster of champions, frequent updates and a thriving tournament scene, League of Legends offers endless replayability for players of every skill level.
Refereum powers the world's leading reward network on the Ethereum blockchain. Brands and developers use Refereum to directly engage with, incentivize, and activate massive communities of video streamers and social influencers to drive meaningful buzz, interaction, and conversation around new products and services.
Founded by a team of veteran game industry experts and blockchain specialists, Refereum is a secure, reliable, and auditable way for members of any community to connect and be compensated for their influence.
- Top Way to Make Money during the Government Shutdown
- Curious About How Dreams Can Increase Self-Awareness? New Ebook on Dream Incubation Can Help
- Leading PEO INFINITI HR Launches Corporate Wellness Initiative: INFINIFIT®
- Phosphoglycerate Kinase Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric) K194-100
- Art Auctions and Art Prices: Some art sells for Millions...Some art won't even sell at a Garage Sale
- Denny Waxman Announces 2019 Macrobiotic Counselor Los Angeles Program
- Immediate Care Medical Walk-In Presents Fundraising Check to Basketball Player Darrell Rogers
- Satanic Temple of NYC presents NON SERVIAM: a theatrical fundraiser for reproductive rights
- Master Lee's The spirit of Tae Kwon Do has added the DojoApp
- Jaws Jumbo Burgers Utilizing Revolutionary Limited Partnership Agreement for Expansion
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes ProsPay, Inc.as a Trustee Member
- Peak Physical Therapy & Sports Performance volunteers with South Shore Elder Services' Meals Program
- Jim Stepanich of RTP Sports Medicine & Physical Therapy reminds No RX required for PT in Illinois
- Rotary Club of Flagler Beach to Host Race of the Runway for Rotary Fundraiser Feb. 2nd
- UK Singer/Songwriter Rob Palladino Releases Highly Anticipated Debut Album "Spirit Trail"
- Too much Clutter? Winter Storage Tips from PODS® Tucson Moving and Storage Leader
- Maria Raquel Thomas Named Featured Slimer at Largest DC Slime Expo
- Federal Government Employees Without Pay Get Free Jumps At Sky Zone Joliet
- Jim Stepanich of RTP Sports Medicine & Physical Therapy announces their Fourth Anniversary
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Thryv as a Trustee Member