Popular on eTradeWire
- Pioneering a New Wave in UK Rap Music: BH.WAV - 2415
- Emmy nominated Composer Anthony Barfield Creates A Distinctive Sonic Fusion of Classical and Hip-Hop - 228
- Fairmint Achieves Milestone as Newly SEC-Registered Transfer Agent - 215
- Colonial Oil Industries and TICO Lead Sustainable Energy Transition in the Southeast - 188
- Celebrating Five Decades of Unapologetically Subversive Queer Fiction - 183
- Echoes of Elysium | New Works by Jennifer JL Jones - 163
- Healthcare Network names Dr. Salvatore Anzalone vice president of clinical business development - 161
- TAG Video Systems Joins the Streaming Video Technology Alliance - 160
- California Music Hall of Fame and Museum to Honor Iconic Americana Singer-Songwriter Gary Green - 145
- Inspires The Gift Of Love This Valentine's Day With A New Collection Of Williams Sonoma P - 145
Similar on eTradeWire
- What Does It Mean To Defensive Drive?
- Ongoing Digitization of UK Legal Sector Elevates Exposure to Cyber Risks -- Nic Miller, Counter-Ransomware (C-RW)
- MyHealthily Named in Artificial Intelligence Awards
- What Gen X Doesn't Know About Their Insurance Policies
- What Boomers Need To Know About Their Insurance
- Manufacturers Coupons For Prescription Drugs
- Silicon Private Wealth Expands Its Ownership Group in 2024
- Navigating the Complexities of Insurance Claims: A Personalized Approach
- Insurance Association Offers 2024 MDRT Discounted Membership
- AGIA Announces Support for Neurodiversity
Here are a few:
- Insurance Leads From an Insurance Technology Company: Buying insurance leads is pretty much standard for most insurance agencies, where most agents do not have adequate time for marketing. Dedicating a good portion of a marketing budget towards data leads and calls makes sense for most insurance agents. It's important to work with a lead vendor with quality leads, warm transfers and top-notch customer service, something that is hard to find in the industry. Agents who buy leads from SmartFinancial say that the support and customer service they receive is far superior to other companies and the leads are superior too.
- Radio Spots: Radio advertising is available in 30 or 60 second spots. Larger agencies can buy spots on the big stations, but don't underestimate the power of small college radio stations – they are not just for college students.
- Digital Advertising: See how you can get noticed online with local publications. Digital ads consist of carousel ads, video ads, click-to-watch video ads (https://agents.smartfinancial.com/resource/video-advertising-for-insurance-agents), mobile app install ads, native social ads and much more. If there's somewhere on the internet you want to be seen, click around to see if you can get rates to advertise. You can also work with a native advertising agency that can narrow down your demographic with their clients.
- Advertorials: Many magazines and newspapers sell advertorials, which are paid editorials, in which you can introduce yourself to your community. It's often hard to tell an advertorial from a traditional magazine or newspaper feature, and it's a great way to get people . Some are more obvious than others, of course. You can try it out and see if you get any insurance leads from the effort.
- Gas Stations: You can place an ad on top of a gas pump or air an audio ad that will get many people's attention while they pump gas. You will have the right target audience if you're selling car insurance and probably home or renters insurance too.
- Gyms, Yoga Studios and Day Spas: Advertising in TV spots at gyms is a great way to get insurance leads. Even simply leaving your business card at gyms, yoga studios and day spas may result in calls!
More on eTradeWire News
- Certero and Jisc Partner to Transform UK Academic Sector's IT Management
- Auxo Medical Expands its Sterile Processing Equipment Maintenance and Repair Field Service into Ohio
- EvereTech Wins Records Management Contract Supporting Florida Ecological Services Office
- Canadian Insulin Takes Center Stage As Florida Pioneers FDA-Approved Drug Importation Program
- The International Lawyers Network Ranked as Band 1 Law Firm Network by Chambers and Partners
- Garden Room Design Outdoor Modular Spaces Installation In As Little As 3 Weeks
- MacCase Announces New Line of "Hybrid" MacBook Cases
- Chicago Multifamily Property Expert Ronan Donahue
- Nutrihealth announces the global launch of nutri-brain™
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices FNR's Ann King named a RISMedia 2024 Real Estate Newsmaker
- Best Buy Metals Partners with United Way of the Ocoee Region to Empower Local Communities
- Driving Successful Lives Introduces Innovative Program for Donating Cars in Alabama
- Morven Trustees Appoint Rhonda DiMascio Executive Director of Morven Museum & Garden
- Center Valley Dental Offers General Dentistry Services in the Lehigh Valley
- Fertility Providers Alliance Statement on the Alabama Supreme Court Ruling Regarding IVF Embryos
- ASA Announces Dr. Marc A. Genest as Keynote Speaker for 13th Annual Equipment Valuation Conference
- ASA Reveals Cutting-Edge Machinery Insights at 13th Annual Equipment Valuation Conference
- Game-Changing Tungsten Super Shot: Made in USA, hits IWA
- 'Scooby-Doo,' 'My Hero Academia,' 'Halo' Among Franchise Voices at FAN EXPO Philadelphia
- Kuester Management Group Shares Ideas for Welcoming New HOA Board Members
- Sharon Alexander Elected as Chair of the Board of Directors of the MLTSS Association
- Tonight on The 'X' Zone: BECKY McKIDDY-GYDESEN (Ghosts in Tucson) & JOE DIAMOND (Mentalist)
- Mission Cloud Recognized on CRN's 2024 MSP 500 List in the Elite 150 Category
- Unveiling Elegance and Sonic Mastery
- Space Force Guardians to Receive Generative AI-Enhanced ChatOps Tool From Velocity Explorations and Mattermost