Popular on eTradeWire
- Impress from Engagis Now Available in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace - 281
- enCloud9 Partners with ClickDimensions to Launch PowerPack, Revolutionizing Sales and Marketing for SMBs - 265
- Gravic, Inc. is Pleased to Announce the General Availability of HPE NonStop Shadowbase Version 6.801 - 243
- BOWA Gives Girls' Invite track and field competition to be held in Chicago's Pullman neighborhood - 229
- IAM and Universiti Malaya form collaborative relationship/ MOU - 178
- Unlocking the Magic of Miami Beach - 153
- Expert Writer Melanie Green to Host The Freelance Writing Podcast - 127
- The New Way of Selling Your House! - 122
- Lorien Health Services Sweep the 2023 Daily Reader Rankings - 114
- Superior Seating to Showcase Top Hospitality Furniture at Florida Restaurant & Lodging Show 2023 - 111
Similar on eTradeWire
- October 2023 Financial Market Review
- Kaiser Consulting Awarded a #1 Spot in Central Ohio's 2023 Best Places to Work
- Angie Wong alleged whistleblower status debunked by documents from Stan Fitzgerald Legacy PAC
- Expert Personal Tax Preparation in Edmonton - Accounting Firm Edmonton - BOMCAS
- Personal Tax Preparation in Edmonton - BOMCAS - Accountants Edmonton
- Bookkeeping & Accounting in Richmond Hill
- ezPaycheck Bundle 2023-2024 Cost Reduced For A Limited Time To Streamline Year-End Tax Reporting
- Exploring the Fees: How Much Does A Financial Advisor Cost in Maryland?
- Website to prepare SEC Form 8-K (current event report, including cover page iXBRL) easily and inexpensively using simple form-fill
- Make Income Tax Filing Easy With Budget Accounting
This research has revealed that 1/3 accountancy companies in the UK are virtually invisible in search engine results and 75% have neglected social media to promote their business; Verbatim's research highlights a negative picture for the industry. Verbatim's report also points to digital opportunities and examines examples of best practice to show what could possible.
So what were Verbatim's findings?
- 81% of the accountancy websites we reviewed would be classed as 'difficult to read' even though the average reading age in the UK is nine.
- 1 in 3 accountancy companies have websites which are virtually invisible in search results, preventing customers from finding their business online.
- Despite over 95% of digital users frequently using social media, three-quarters of the accountancy companies we reviewed either didn't have a presence on LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter, or didn't promote it. In most cases, we found that those who did have a presence on one of the major channels would have a presence on all.
- Only 8% of the accountancy companies we reviewed had web chat on their website, despite the fact that research has shown that 75% of millennials have confessed to avoiding phone calls.
More on eTradeWire News
- Riptide Strategic Group Acquires CMS-Connected Media Corp
- AKCP Extends sensorProbe+ Operating Temperature to -25°C for Industrial Applications
- Locateye Set to Revolutionize Live Streaming
- Actress Irma Cadiz heating up this Winter with recurring roles in "Raising Kanan" and "Law & Order"
- The 'Thrive Through Menopause' Program - A Natural Menopause Treatment Australia can Trust
Digitally native customers like to be able to select their channel of preference and communicate via a screen; Contact Forms are often disliked by users, and many don't bother with them - 75% of millennials admit to avoiding phone calls. Verbatim Telephone Answering Service (https://verbatim-cc.co.uk/)'s research has found that accountants who are not embracing webchat are missing out on its' great customer service potential.
Despite over half of all website traffic coming from mobile devices in 2022, 61.2% of accountancy websites do not load fast enough for customers on mobiles.
Customers are waiting more than 'breath' for accountants' websites to load and will return to their search results to find another company. Verbatim has discovered that slow-loading websites are driving potential customers away from the very first click. Customers are now using mobile devices more than ever for the convenience of doing business on the go during a busy working day, which is why slow mobile speeds will frustrate and deter customers.
More on eTradeWire News
- Professional Holistic Health Services Melbourne - Yarraville Health Group
- CapitalAUM.com Launches a Cutting-Edge Platform for Tracking Assets Under Management
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present ILANA GLAZER LIVE on March 7
- Finalists announced for the 2023 CCIA Cleantech Awards Celebration
- Empowering Voices: Houston's Black Authors Illuminate the Blockchain World with 'Chain Reaction'
Overall Verbatim has shown that accountancy companies need to be embracing digital customer service. To read more about Verbatim's findings, view the full report here (https://verbatim-cc.co.uk/press-releases-are-accountancy-companies-embracing-digital-customer-service/).
- Aquareyn Acquires Assets of Thar Process, Inc
- ResmarkWeb's Expertly-Crafted Website Packages Deliver Outstanding Results
- Isaac Mashman Reveals He's Planning A Non-Profit Initiative, Mashman Global
- Unlocking the Magic of Miami Beach
- Introducing Scuba Diving Industry Magazine
- Elevate Your Online Presence: MRB Marketing's SEO Services Now in North Carolina
- FIX N GO PHONE REPAIR: Elevating Mobile and Electronic Repair Services in Ahwatukee
- Knobull's President Spotlights "Most Searched" Labor Market Data
- Celebrate the Season with COMFORT & JOY: Glam Rock Soul Christmas Concert by Victor & Aisha Jackson
- While 100 Films Retreat #4 Opens for Submissions, its #3 Announces Newest 100 Official Selections
- Red Sky® Alliance Announces Partnership with Cysurance
- Stark display honors Israeli hostages at Jewish Federation of Greater Naples
- Tackle the Newest Technical Risks and Global Export Conundrums
- Actuated Medical Expands Expertise in Forensic DNA Analysis with Acquisition of Mitotyping Technologies LLC
- Financial Literacy Advocate Jim Silbernagel Selected to Appear on Spotlight Television
- CareerCoachRx Podcast Expands Its Reach to Spotify, Amazon Music, and iHeartRadio
- Registration now open and sponsorships available for Lee Health's 'Caring for the Cape' eve
- Human HER2 Conjugated to Magnetic Beads
- New Studies Show the Impact of e2L Coaching on Teacher Retention & Multilingual Learners' Outcomes
- Mission Cloud Names Dr. Ryan Ries Chief Data Science Strategist