Popular on eTradeWire
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 241
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 232
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 225
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 217
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 191
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 163
- Evil Under The Skin Trailer & Poster Stream To Scream Today - 124
- Northwestern Mutual – Chicago Raises Over $100K for Childhood Cancer Research - 105
- InterMountain Management Announces Partnership with Gemini Hotel Group for Management of the Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, NE
- Former Rentals United COO and VP of Sales Agustin Fiori joins BookingPal
Similar on eTradeWire
- SWFL teachers hone skills at early childhood education conference
- DHS Donates 1,000,000 Face Masks to Goodwill Industries, Fernando Aguirre, Vice Chairman Announced
- Lee BIA Builders Care to host fourth annual Charity Clay Shoot on Dec. 4
- Join FPRA Southwest Florida Chapter for Non-Profit Day: The Art of Distanced Storytelling
- Rotary Club of Flagler Beach Welcomes Guest Speaker Deepa Willingham
- Local Non Profit Uses Technology to Increase Evidence Based Mentorship in the River City
- Brain Injury Association of Virginia's Executive Director Wins Prestigious Public Policy Award
- Zach Johnson named to Young Marines Advisory Council
- The Citizen Science Lab Expands Facilities to Make STEM More Accessible to Youth
- National Minority Health Assn. (NMHA) selects Chavonne Jones as Senior PR Advisor
For the November edition of our Roundtable series, we will focus on the outcome of the
2020 Presidential Election and processing the results. Our speaker, Kate Katz, activist
and founder of All Hands In, will guide participants through the implications of the
election results and how to move forward together.
Our monthly Roundtable events will feature expert panelists that create an open forum
for community members to discuss a range of issues. Each session is private and
allows participants to pose their questions and explore answers.
"Whether we know the results or not, the election will be over and we will be trying to
More on eTradeWire News
- Pathways Adolescent Center CEO named Haller Enterprise Institute 'Entrepreneur of the Year'
- Amida Awarded Option Year Renewal of Navy SBIR
- Halfpricesoft.com has just released ez1095 2020 Software Efile Version To Process ACA Forms
- C&M Reveals Travel Industry's Gender Split
- Life and Times of Alex Esguerra, Now Officially on Paperback
process what's next. Having a forum to share thoughts, facts and next steps can be
calming, something that many of us need in these harrowing times"
said Pauline Field, Founder and Chair of 50/50 Leadership.
Get your tickets here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/roundtable-the-election-is-over-now-what-tickets-123501557483
About 50/50 Leadership:
50/50 Leadership is a non-profit organization committed to empowering, educating, and inspiring women from all walks of life to become leaders. Founded by Pauline Field in 2004.
About Kate Katz:
Kate became an activist after the 2016 election, but even her early art as a
puppeteer focused on social and political themes. In addition to her art and activism,
she is the owner and founder of All Hands In, a soft skills development company that
More on eTradeWire News
- Da Odd Couple & Dr. Butcher - Against All Odds (Album)
- "Rap Snacks" a solo art and design exhibition by KingPop
- Global ideas marketplace start-up UCROWDME, appoints Steve Nouri as our Data Science & AI advisor
- Nine Sandfly Businesses Plan Nov 7 Fundraiser to Restore From Fire
- Best Selling Author Dr. Sidjae Price Releases New Book For Faith-Based Entrepreneurs Titled Chasing Rainbows
helps teams and leaders thrive.
Her activism and civic engagement has only intensified over the years and is
honored to share space with everyone who wants to come together and process what
just happened with the election, how we feel about it, and where we go from here.
Like many of you, she feels that the last 4 years left a tremendous impact on how
each of us sees the world today. Kate went from feeling that a civic duty to now being
be a dedicated voter, to lobbying state senators for expanded reproductive health rights,
protesting and rallying for racial justice, immigration rights, expanded healthcare,
gender equity and LGBTQI rights.
Kate is a firm believer that our democracy only works when we do. She has made
a lifelong commitment to fight for a more equitable, just, and compassionate world
where all of us feel seen, heard, and valued
- Best Price Trailers Earns Sure-Trac State-Wide Award
- Social Development The Montessori Method Way: A Key For Your Child's Overall Growth
- The Freedom Movement is Under Way: Join Your Fellow Americans Fighting Back Against Tyranny
- Has COVID-19 created the perfect situation to sell or buy a business?
- Trilliant to Deploy Next Generation Smart Infrastructure Solutions in the Ivory Coast
- Sexton Advisory Group Shares Four Unexpected Sources of Retirement Income
- ATEN Technology Launches StreamLIVE™ PRO All-in-one Multi-channel AV Mixer
- Stevens Construction Inc. wins best healthcare project for Frantz EyeCare
- JUSTLAW tackles systemic access to justice problem
- Meet the Controversial Artist Making a Difference in Up-State New York
- Tom Parrish Recognized for 20 Years of Leadership and Service to Telgian
- Snell & Wilmer Partner John Delikanakis Named a Trustee of the Columbia County Historical Society
- Cowboy Dips & Chips expands to Airport Lanes in Sanford
- Powerhouse Classical Pianist SHIZ'KA to Premiere PASSAGGIO E IMPULSO December 12
- Dolby Atmos Now Available for Wohler's iAM-12G-SDI
- "Are Customer Sentiment Surveys a Good Indicator of Current and Future Travel?"
- IBM Spectrum Scale 5.1 Enhances Active File Manager to Create New Opportunities for RSTOR and Reseller Community to Serve Enterprises
- Southern Ocean Chamber Holiday Campaign Kick off with Freeholder Vicari
- NuLife Ventures Offers Exclusive Nitric Oxide Booster
- Axiomtek's Powerful ATX Motherboards with 9th Generation Intel® Core Processor - IMB523R/IMB524R