Popular on eTradeWire
- Y2Q - the quantum threat to our data & communications
- Mahoney's Texish Bar & Restaurant "Drag Me to Brunch" Event UPDATE
- The ACC STL and Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis Hosted 2022 Corporate Counsel Institute
- SEE Company Inc. Introduces New Brand Ambassador, Ericka Dunlap at WBENC National Conference
- @LinoLakes has a #homeforsale with amazing views!
- Onlive Server Offers South Africa VPS Hosting in Johannesburg with Control Panel and SSD Storage
- Physicians' Primary Care Welcomes Kristy Yentes, FNP
- KRAVIS CENTER Announces The Kat & Dave Show: David Foster & Katharine McPhee LIVE
- Aspen Institute Names Moorpark College a Top 10 Finalist for the 2023 Aspen Prize
- Cave Creek and Scottsdale, AZ Area Luxury Homes Attract Pro Athletes & Business Professionals
Similar on eTradeWire
- Fellow One Research Scientific Body Type Quiz Offers First-Ever Scientific Body Type Identification
- Blooming Health's Collaboration with the AARP Foundation
- Black Maternal Health Crisis Hits Home for CA Woman Catastrophically Injured at UCLA Giving Birth
- Verisys Corporation Expands Operations Globally
- How Massage Therapy Near You Frees Your Body Of Pain So You Move Better, Sleep Better, Feel Better, Without Back Pain, Neck Pain, Headaches, And More!
- Manager of Staff Development - Clinical Resource
- Thomas J Blocker Society Living Legends Gala To Honor Drs. David Satcher & Louis Sullivan
- Missouri Palliative & Hospice Care Announces Clinical Director
- High-Quality and Affordable Braces in Springfield Available from Exeter Orthodontics
- Southampton Dentures from DICE Dental Start at Only $499
Below, we've outlined five simple but effective strategies for easing your pain – starting now.
Avoid Pain Killers and Opioids
Although they may seem like a great idea in a moment of pain, pain killers and opioids can actually make chronic pain even worse. Unless your pain is so severe that it affects your ability to sleep, stay away from using them. Instead, try natural pain management strategies like meditation, breath control, and yoga.
Know Your Hormones
Pain is a stressor that creates a hormonal response to release cortisol, increase fat storage, and break down muscle.
More on eTradeWire News
- Best AI Copywriter-The Future Of Copy-writing Is Now
- iGUIDE is Dedicated to Keeping Agents Top of Mind
- Black-owned, Indie Brand Vow Beauty Enters Walmart
- Lori Eubanks: Nature's Intuition Art Exhibit at the Geary Gallery in Darien, CT
- Elite Jets extends lease with Naples Airport through 2050
To help the body relax and promote muscle building, you need to increase testosterone and growth hormone. Completing diaphragmatic breathing is one of the best ways to calm the nervous system and facilitate the correct hormonal responses to pain.
Uncover the Reason for Your Pain
Where you feel your pain is not typically the reason for your pain. Usually, the painful area is compensating for a dysfunction somewhere else in your body. If you continue focusing only on the painful area, the pain will likely return.
Better than medicating and treating your symptoms, identify the root cause of your pain. Doing so is the key to achieving long-term relief.
Alter the Input
Your brain uses information (input) from your sensory nervous system to create a plan (output) for your body to execute. Sometimes when your brain receives a reoccurring signal – such as a painful body movement – it will create a new plan that makes unhealthy compensation patterns.
More on eTradeWire News
- Five Snell & Wilmer Attorneys are Ranked as IP Stars In Managing Intellectual Property Magazine
- Matthew Brickman Explains How a Business Is Split During Divorce in 2022
- San Antonio Burger Eating Contest Challenges Eaters to Finish Five Burgers in Five Minutes
- CB STRAT Takes Center Stage on "World's Greatest!...", Airs on Bloomberg TV July 9th and 23rd
- Remodeled Fischer Platz in Frankenmuth open for summer fun
The best chronic pain management method involves considering your body as a whole. Evaluate all body parts that may be causing your pain so that you can treat the proper area.
Train the Muscles to Lengthen
Completing training and rehab that only promotes shorted muscle can cause muscle compensation and new injuries.
Instead, teach your muscles to lengthen during the force absorption phase of fitness, also known as deceleration. Longer muscles can absorb force better and keep you out of pain.
Interested in learning more non-pharmacological pain management strategies? Our physical therapy and sports recovery center can help you rehab from an injury and get back to living the life you enjoy. Visit http://www.liveathletics.com today for more information about our comprehensive services.
- Pablove Foundation Presents Heartfelt Photo Exhibit by Los Angeles Kids with Cancer
- International Bestselling Author Jaden Rae Publishes Journal Focused on Microdosing for Depression
- NYFW Hair Stylist & Aveda Institute Instructor Angel Johnson to Appear at the 2022 Essence Festival
- We are happy to welcome our new CTO - Steve Latchem
- Tarps Now® Announces Release of Guide to the Best Uses of Fire Retardant Tarps
- Pivo Launches Equestrian Edition Smartphone Mount to Help Horse Riders Train Better
- Public Forum on Homelessness in Walnut Creek, July 26, 2022
- EPA's Renewable Fuel Standard Pathways Expand to Include Greasezilla® Advanced Biofuel as RIN-Qualified Feedstock
- New Orleans Mayor Welcomes NOSACONN's Celebrate Africa Week "Essence of Africa" Delegation
- Snell & Wilmer Attorney Christian P. Ogata Recognized as a Vegas Inc Top Lawyer 2022
- Specialty Golf Cart Ceramic Coatings by Wash Ninja® Now Available
- T&D Corporation Announces New TR4A Series Bluetooth Data Loggers
- Brett Furman Group Recognized as Top Producer in RE/MAX Pennsylvania Region
- Aspiring To Excellence Continues at Globe Star with CARF Accreditation
- Tarps Now® Releases Guide for the use of Clear Tarps for Greenhouse Applications
- The Isle of Hope Marina Announces Sale to TPG Marinas
- Shearwater Health Selects Libman Education for Coder Training
- JKS Financial Sponsors Program To Teach High School Students Investment Skills
- The Mogharebi Group Reps Buyer in Sale of Olympia, WA Apartment Community
- JGA Announces Enhancements to Quality Management Services