Popular on eTradeWire
- Color Code Security System, Fintech and Crypto Solutions Launched by Starcave Global 533
- Golf & Luxury When You Visit Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Romantic Getaway 373
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event 366
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 250
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 220
- New WordPress Plugin Feature: Line Chart Graphing 196
- American Airlines cancellation policy due to weather 178
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 176
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries! 161
- Richard Dreitzer Joins Fennemore Craig's Business Litigation Practice 155
Similar on eTradeWire
- 2 Story Stunner With An Improvement To The Price!
- Newly Decorated Model Home Now Open at Parsons Retreat in Johns Creek
- Everything You Need To Know About 1031 Exchanges
- Cadence Living and Ryan Companies Complete Acoya Mesa
- Diligence Capital Advisors Sources Loan for Renowned Philadelphia Developer
- Concierge Auctions Announces September/October Lineup Spanning 5 Countries and 7 U.S. States
- Intalytics Taps INRIX to Provide Retailers with Best-in-Class Traffic Data for Decision Analysis
- Roslyn Landing Hosts "A Taste of Roslyn"
- Michael Szymanski Earns NAR Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource® Certification
- Adam Cupples named to Board of Directors for South Shore Habitat for Humanity
43-Acre French Chateau in East Texas Built by the Late Lonnie "Bo" Pilgrim, Founder of Pilgrim's Pride, to Auction Without Reserve
"I've partnered with Concierge Auctions nearly 15 times because I know their platform is the only way to attract the global attention necessary to sell a unique property of this caliber in an expedited time-frame—which is why I recommended my clients go straight to auction," said listing agent Kyle Crews. "With motivated sellers ready to let the market dictate the final sale price and multiple bidders competing to win, it's a win-win for clients on both sides of the deal."
More on eTradeWire News
- Morley Hayes' Woodland Wedding Service is a Breath Of Fresh Air
- The NEW H2O - Brought to you by Mile High H2O Corporation
- Arabel Lebrusan Takes the Sourcing Trip of a Lifetime
- Tenor Saxophonist Lawrence Clark Releases his Sophomore Album Inner Visions Featuring Jeremy Pelt And Duane Eubanks on the European Jazz Tribes Label
- Local HVAC Contractor "Heroes Club" Provides Free Services to Cincinnati Community
The multi-generational estate has the potential for use as a wellness or rehabilitation center, with over 18,000 square feet of living space, six bedrooms, and 10 full and one half bathrooms. Breathtakingly ornate in design and stature, architectural features include a glass elevator overlooking spacious grounds, European-made gas fireplaces, French front doors, and aged and antiqued Red Oak wood floors. The property also boasts a large indoor pool with wet and dry sauna, as well as a spa, modeled after the Greenbrier Resort with European details.
"This estate was custom-built to my father's exact specifications with superior materials and craftsmanship, and our family has enjoyed it for many years. When we decided it was time to sell, we wanted the same level of standards. We knew working with Concierge Auctions would allow our family the ability to set our date of sale and deliver a result which enables us to move on to the next phase in our lives," said seller Ken Pilgrim.
Situated on 43 acres of impeccably manicured grounds designed by landscape architect Naud Burnett, the property boasts multiple native species of trees, three ponds and streams, a deep water well with crisp fresh water, and a plethora of strikingly beautiful Azalea gardens. The grounds also feature a greenhouse and three outbuilding shops.
More on eTradeWire News
- NATIONAL CENTER FOR HOMEOPATHY supports the HHS Pain Management Best Practices
- Realtor community unites to bring relief to the Bahamas
- Ponos Industries Announces Expiration of its Tender Offer of Common Stock of General Electric Company Without Satisfaction of Tender Conditions
- International Day of Peace – Singing for Peace Flash mob
- First LGBTQ+ Web Series in Oklahoma Welcomes Second Season
The Pittsburg community emanates southern charm. Home to Bo Pilgrim's Pilgrim Pride, mementos of Pilgrim's social and philanthropic endeavors can be seen throughout the town. Located just 10 miles from Lake Cypress Springs, Lake Bob Sandlin, and Lake O' The Pines, residents enjoy water skiing, boating, and fishing. Dallas is easily accessible in two hours by car, or in even less time via private plane taking off from Mt Pleasant Regional Airport—just a short 10-minute drive away.
As part of Concierge Auctions' Key for Key® giving program in partnership with Giveback Homes, the closing will result in a new home built for a family in need.
Concierge Auctions offers a commission to the buyers' representing real estate agents. See Auction Terms and Conditions for full details. For more information, visit ConciergeAuctions.com or call +126.96.36.19940.
Lion & Orb
- Airplane Noise Complaints About Montreal Trudeau Airport Up 1,485% (June 30, 2019)
- Undiscovered L.A. based French-American Jewelry Designer Launches New Healing Crystal Collection to Match Your Outfit – and Your Life
- Welcoming Edmund Cotter to the Ordior Team!
- A 600,000,000 Milestone For Ordior!
- Newark CTE Network Kicks Off School Year
- Eric Ginsburg's Fridge Miami Salutes Baltimore in "Farewell Tour" for Art Week
- The best of Silicon Valley leaders to share knowledge and insights on Timeless Leadership Lessons
- Recording Artist Eileen Carey Returns To Nashville For Two Acoustic Performa
- Oakland International Film Festival Around The World In Eleven Days
- Versatile Haitian American Singer/Songwriter Natalie Jean Releases Collaboration with Inches From Sin
- Ninefifteen Releases New Single "This Time" From 4560 Album
- Mile High H2O Corporation Launching Sales Operations Across the U.S
- PREMIERE: Modern Vices "All You Got" By: Rachel Zyzda
- Talented Filmmaker Receives Gold Medal for Award-Winning Book Titled "I Am More Than My Hair"
- Xlibris Publishing Author Fida Abbott Won the Pinnacle Book Achievement Award for Summer 2019
- Healthcare Industry Veteran Michael Orscheln Joins Executive Team at American Medical Depot
- "Big Shoes" Author, Uses Harriet Tubman's Shoes; Teaches Others To Break Free, And Pursue Dreams
- Nebraska Nite Hawks (WNFC) Offering USA Football's First Down Event to Omaha Kids
- Fiction Ghostwriters: New Career Opportunities for Authors
- Towerdata Integrates Email Validation And Intelligence With Listrak Digital Marketing Platform