Popular on eTradeWire
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 534
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 442
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 246
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 218
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 197
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 165
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award - 132
- Rock Climbers Want Sick Shirts - 129
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide announces Jacqueline Vazquez as new CEO - 127
- Moss Foundation Donates $75K to Children's Charities - 117
Similar on eTradeWire
- TechnoEdge Learning Launches New CompTIA Network+ Course as Part of Partnership with CompTIA
- Tero Peltomäki Appointed as New CEO of Cimcorp
- New Yorker Electronics Releases Expanded VPG C4A Series Stress Analysis Strain Gage Sensors
- Actuated Medical Receives SBA's Prestigious Tibbets Award
- NMEA 2000 Development and Prototyping Boards for Marine Applications
- The DiSTI Corporation Welcomes GlobalLogic as New Value Added Reseller for GL Studio
- Barcoding, Inc. Partners with PCs for People to Close the Digital Divide in Maryland
- e-ImageData Receives Platinum in 2021 Modern Library Awards for the fourth consecutive year
- Hillary Spreizer Named President of The Latitude Group
- Orchestry & Dapt Announce Partnership to Make Work Simple in Microsoft 365
The multiple award-winning service has now become one of the industry's first major operators to leapfrog from Android N directly to Android P, the latest version of Google's Android TV Operator Tier offering for service providers.
Com Hem TV Hub was the industry's first major hybrid Android TV Operator Tier deployment, starting in 2018 (https://3ss.tv/2018/04/13/com-hem-group-selects...). Since launch, it has featured a 3SS-designed and deployed UI/UX with Custom Launcher based on the 3READY Product Framework.
"We congratulate Tele2 for its ongoing commitment to innovation, and to providing best-possible experiences to subscribers," commented Kai-Christian Borchers, 3SS Managing Director.
"This development is also significant in that it demonstrates that Android TV is future-ready, and that live, deployed services can be upgraded to comply with ongoing Android version updates. This means that operators choosing to base their next-gen TV services on Android TV can be confident that they can offer their viewers all the very latest Android features throughout a service's lifecycle," Borchers added.
More on eTradeWire News
- Drive-thru Dental Day Supports Local Food Banks in Arizona
- Artist Erich Boehm Announces New Website at FineArtAmerica.com
- Collagen and the Conscious Diet: A Collision Between Two Fast Growing Trends
- RW Richard Announces the Release of Cinnamon & Sugar
- Azul Cosmetic Surgery and Medical Spa welcomes Dr. Maximilian Padilla to the practice
"Technicolor Connected Home is very excited about our partnership with Tele2. We are proud to be leading the implementation of new Android TV releases and features in the market. Android P introduces additional flexibility for service providers to create applications and customize UX/UI experiences for subscribers. We have integrated these capabilities in our STB portfolio, and this will allow operators to build new revenue-generating business models," said Mercedes Pastor, Senior Vice President for the Eurasia Customer Premises Equipment Business Unit at Technicolor.
The upgrade was carried out by an integrated team involving Com Hem, 3SS and Technicolor Connected Home, and was optimized through the modern principles of agile development, including SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework). SAFe is a customer-centric team-based product development framework which is designed to accelerate and optimize major projects. Simultaneous processes, a high level of collaboration and communication among all parties, with a shared, granular deliverables roadmap, ensure everyone is aware of inter-dependencies and all stay abreast of objectives' status.
Com Hem Group merged with Tele2 in November 2018.
About Technicolor Connected Home
TOMORROW'S CONNECTED HOME. TODAY
Technicolor partners with the world's leading Service Providers to help them embrace the complex technologies needed to deliver seamless connectivity and premium entertainment experiences. Our Broadband solutions enable the fastest speeds, best-in-class coverage and embed the most innovative software to deliver multi-user gigabit services throughout the home. Our Video platforms allow for dynamic, branded user interfaces, popular applications, unique features and data analytics while ensuring the fastest time to market. With open innovation at the heart of everything we develop, we foster partnerships with a thriving ecosystem of innovative companies enabling our customers to bring an ever-growing number of value-added services to their subscribers. www.technicolor.com
More on eTradeWire News
- Famer, Alliance Fastpitch Announce Multi-Year Partnership to Deliver Softball Training Curriculum
- Oasis Senior Advisors named a 2021 Top Franchise by Franchise Business Review
- TVS Consumer Direct.Com Adds Air Fryer 360 and Total Gym Shows to Home Shopping and Today Home Nets
- Waste Management & NYC Department of Sanitation Presenting 4th Annual M/WBE Forum
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Shawn Lacagnina
Follow us: @TechnicolorConnectedHome on LinkedIN and @CHTechnicolor on Twitter.
About Screen Solutions (3SS)
For over a decade, 3SS has been delivering world-class software solutions to service providers and technology innovators to bring video to any screen. 3SS is an acknowledged leader in system integration, app development, UI/UX design innovation and solution architecture. 3SS designs and engineers bespoke front end and back end platforms for major operators and broadcasters worldwide to make customer experiences easier and more personal. 3SS' customers include major satellite, cable, IPTV, OTT and mobile TV operators, including Swisscom, Com Hem, Canal Digital, Proximus, TCC Uruguay, Altibox, Vodafone Kabel Deutschland, Stofa, Liberty Global (UPC, Unitymedia), SES, Eutelsat, and O2/Telefonica. Broadcast customers include ProSiebenSat.1, Joyn (ProSiebenSat.1/Discovery), SUPER RTL (TOGGO), n-tv, Blockbuster and Viacom, among others. 3ss.tv (https://3ss.tv/), 3ready.tv (https://www.3ready.tv/)
For media information, please contact:
+44 20 3514 2525
- FEATURED RELEASE: "Everything" by S.P.O.T
- BoatDealers.ca Surges with Record Traffic in 2020
- Colorado Palliative & Hospice Care and Colorado Palliative & Hospice Care of Colorado Springs Achieves Accreditation With ACHC
- Trucker Huss Announces Director Robert Gower as New Shareholder in 2021
- ICTCore Version 1.1.0 Released, The Unified Communications Framework
- Discover Made to Measure Wooden Fencing and Boundary Walling Benefits
- Watch Parandeh Khosh Eghbal (Early Bird) Series Today!
- Private Placement Markets to begin Offering USDA Loan Products in February 2021
- Working is on at IBEX Packaging with all SOPs during Covid-19
- Large Missouri Operator Migrating to Live Streaming Video
- Service Complete Electric has begun work on industrial manufacturing project in Winter Haven
- Renee Hoffman, SW Receives LSW Licensed Accreditation in Social Worker
- ArborMotion Recommends 3 New Year's Resolutions for Your Car
- Vaccination Sites Add Security Guards, Increase Security Measures
- 'Aesthetic Institute of Massachusetts' Announces Rebranding to 'Aesthetic Mentor'
- Benjamin Ross Group, LLC Sells Specialized Design Service Company, Philadelphia, PA
- Halfacre Construction Company hires two
- Watch Harjaei Impossible love tale of vengeance!
- How to do Competitor Analysis well
- OCC Adopts Final Rule Requiring Large Banks to Provide Fair Access to Banking Services