Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 130
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 109
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction 102
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Ratifies Distinguished Ethical Jewelry Pledge
- Emmy-Nominated Hairstylist Jerilynn Stephens Shares 5 "F" Words on Winn Claybaugh's MASTERS Podcast
- Vikki Jones Started a Company Amidst 2008 Economic Crisis, Advises Some COVID19 Employment Victims To Do The Same
- Strat-O-Matic: Dallas, Toronto, Boston Close Out NBA Series With Game Seven Wins
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At Diamond Wholesale Group, Inc., Implements Cash Referral Program
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Embraces The Lessons Of "Blood Diamond" & The "KPC"
Similar on eTradeWire
- Author Matthew Neill Davis Relaunches "The Art of Preventing Stupid", 99¢ on Amazon Kindle - One week only
- The Latest ezPaycheck Payroll Software Offers Easy Tax Deposit Processing For Business Owners
- Working from home? One startup is making life easier with a hands-free mobile device holder
- Coronavirus Shutdown | The Day Small Business Owners Realize They Need to Expand Online
- Door Refinishing Growing In Popularity Across The Country
- Global Pandemic Spurs the Growth of Packaging Supplies
- Tim Ferriss - The 4-Hour Work Week Review - The Wisdom of Tim Ferriss
- QuiAri Promoter Patti Sutherland Helps Energize Cleveland Clinic ER Staff With Donation
- Identity Theft on the Rise During COVID-19 Pandemic according to IDentityUSA
- Local Insurance Agents Bring Together Businesses During COVID-19 Quarantine
There are economic reasons for having a 3 day weekend:
- We would consume less energy if the offices were closed.
- It could be as much as a 20% reduction in energy use.
- It would cause carbon emissions reduction.
- Our economy would become more environmentally friendly.
- It helps with work-life balance.
It would also give us more time to spend on social activities, to care for children and the elderly, and to engage with our communities. Experiments with reduced working hours at select workplaces reduced sickness and even increased productivity.
According to Taylor Pearson:
1) Regular jobs are going decreasing in value every day. Why? Globalization, technology, and the increase in the supply of college graduates.
More on eTradeWire News
- Nicole Rogas, Senior Vice President at Experian Health, joins Nuevozen Advisory Board
- WHIP IT, SIP IT! Virtual Wine Tasting with Gerald Casale, Co-Founder of Rock Band Devo & Proprietor of The 50 by 50 Winery in Napa Valley
- Amidst Covid19 FRS Environmental Helps Southern CA Safely Dispose of Hazardous & Non-Hazardous Waste
- NSG Allows Your Business to Outsource its IT Needs
- AdviCoach SE Michigan: Surviving and Thriving in COVID-19
2) Entrepreneurship is more profitable than a job can ever be. Jobs are time-constrained and have limited upside.
3)The economy is shifting from knowledge work to entrepreneurship. Being able to operate in complex, chaotic domains is the new scarce resource.
Even for individuals with an advanced degree who can get a job, the value of a degree is dropping.
It's now less valuable than ever to understand how to follow directions and implement best practices. It's the work of understanding and operating in the complex and chaotic systems—entrepreneurship—that's increasingly in demand.
Discover how to convince your boss to let you try a 3 day weekend and launch your side business at the same time. Get more details below:
- PDG Named Training Industry's 2020 Top Training Company for Training Outsou
- Evolving Workplace Challenges Prompt Search Partners to Help Businesses in Talent Search
- NourishNC and City Club of Wilmington team up to help meet increased demand amidst pandemic
- America's Boating Channel Demonstrates Life Jacket Care
- Newcastle College to Virtually Open Campus to Prospective Students
- Private Placement Markets To Enter The Residential Mortgage Lending Industry
- Most Common Forms of Chiropractic Treatment for Back Pain
- Blue Forest Farm Co-Founder Publishes Children Book All About Hemp
- Saelig Introduces Quick-Setup -100dB Attenuation RF/EMI Tabletop Enclosures
- Kupfer & Associates Close Strategic Edulence & eLearning Brothers Deal
- Child Care of Southwest Florida to reopen two additional learning centers on June 1
- Strat-O-Matic To Collaborate With Marquee Sports Network To Expand Its Content Creation Role
- Benchmark International's Client Gasket & Packing Inc. Sold to a Subsidiary of Elring Klinger
- Used Blue 2015 Honda Accord Sedan For Sale
- Beautyforever Remy Human Hair Summer Sale Up to 35% OFF
- Cast And Creatives Announced For "Rockquiem For A Wrestler"
- LA Paint Night Launches Virtual Sip 'n Paint Classes With Online Live Sessions
- Doing the Next Right Thing with Paperboard Packaging
- Omy de Oro 'The King of Punchlines' signs with Caroline, becomes first Puerto Rican artist to release a solo dembow track 'Cash'
- RAIN Group's Team Honored with Multiple Stevies® in 2020 American Business Awards