Popular on eTradeWire
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- Burstcoin Joins BPSAA as New Alliance Member
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
- Today Donna Smith Bellinger Sales Consultant Presents "Sales for people who hate to sell" Seminar Online
- Abintegro launches revolutionary AI interview training tool
- Former UK Environment Minister backs revolutionary plastic that solves pollution issues
- New Book Release: The Mom in Me, Stories and Practical Advice from Moms Who have Survived Parenting
Similar on eTradeWire
- Female Voices Rock Film Festival Goes Virtual
- Florida Family & Faith International Film Festival Powered by AARP Florida Celebrates Caregivers and Families This Thanksgiving Season
- (LACLA) presents the 13th annual LACLA Student Film Festival
- CreatorsTV Presents Fashion Meets Meditation with Emily Pereira
- After 76 Years: Better Late Than Never
- HOPEFEST 360° Emerges as Epic Worldwide Event
- CreatorsTV Presents Fashion Meets Meditation with Sophie Jaffe
- Roswell Native Creates Award Winning Short Film In Midst of Lock Down
- Major Production Update: 'Los Angeles' 3D Buildings for Unity3D
- 2nd HG Music Video and Film Festival Goes Virtual, January 22 – 23, 2021
Because of the Covid-19 health crisis, SLIFF will be presented virtually in 2020. To provide maximum access, the fest is extending its run by a week to 18 days: Nov. 5-22. CSL is partnering with Eventive, which also handles our ticketing, to present the virtual festival.
This year's festival kicks off with a free opening-night special event featuring the documentary short "8:46" — which records a powerful performance by comedian Dave Chappelle in response to the killing of George Floyd — and a livestreamed conversation with Dave Chappelle and the film's Oscar-winning directors, Steven Bognar and Julia Reichert.
Although many elements of this year's SLIFF will remain familiar to audience members, the fest is obviously not unspooling in its usual fashion. Here are the key elements of the virtual festival:
More on eTradeWire News
- Buy razor chargers, online at the best price
- Perils of Efficiency: Procuring Supplies During a Crisis
- PSNeverGiveUp Store Launches Black Friday, Announces Charity
- Halifax Airport Taxi Limo Services
- A.N. Publishing Compiles Broad Audience Data
• Program Availability: The majority of SLIFF's lineup of features and shorts programs will be available to view on demand anytime from Nov. 5-22. Eighteen films will have a more limited window of availability (e.g., 24 hours, 48 hour, 7 days) and have a defined date range for access.
• Watch Window: Once a ticket-holder begins watching a program, access to it remains available for 48 hours. (The one exception is the film "The Dark Divide," which has a watch window of 8 hours.)
• Livestreams: Special Events (opening-night event, closing-night awards presentation, New Filmmakers Forum roundtable, and master classes) will be offered as livestreams at specific times/dates.
• Q&As: Although no guests can attend the festival, recorded Q&As with filmmakers and/or documentary subjects will accompany many of the programs.
The fest schedule, ticket and pass information, and a complete list of films (with descriptions) are available at the Cinema St. Louis website: cinemastlouis.org.
For more information, the public should visit https://cinemastlouis.org/ or call 314-289-4150.
Marquee Media PR
- Latest Helpful Tools for Event Promoters and Marketers by Ismail Sirdah
- 78-year-old CS:GO Champ DieHardBirdie Talks About the Health Benefits of Gaming in Fighting Dementia
- Medication Adherence Expertise Center and Pill Connect help patients with TB take their medication
- Exeter Orthodontics Opens New Location, Offering Braces in Springfield
- Dorothy M. Mitchell's full catalogue of published titles
- Finding Inner Peace During the Holiday Season
- Used Black 2018 MAZDA3 For Sale!
- Launch of the UK Economic Blueprint for Women White Paper
- OTCWagon Initiates Coverage on breakout company: Predictiv AI, Inc. (PAI/INOTF)
- Leaders in Florida will Receive Awards for a Year's Worth of Human Rights Advocacy and Education
- 2015 Navy Blue Volkswagen Passat for Sale!
- Scotland-based Sage Business Partner Joins Forces with Codeless Platforms
- Addlux Frameless LED Panels Now Available On The New Website
- Mr Andy Palmer, Border Security Manager at Gatwick Airport to present at Border Security 2021
- DSP (Interiors) Completes Work on New Home for The Derby Central United Reformed Church
- Forever Group achieves Cisco Select Certified Partner status in the UK for the fifth time running
- Dodo Packaging UK's Black Friday Deals Starts With Flat 15% Off — Score Epic Deals!
- The 2020 Presidential Election: The American People Have Spoken
- Buy Website Traffic That Converts
- Dean Slabach Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty