Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 117
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- Shuvu Banim Announces Israeli Rabbi Eliyahu Merav Video Statement of Support for Rabbi Berland
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware
- Macy's Caves Over "Fat Shaming," But Maybe It Works
- Lyn Ross of Institut' Dermed Prize Winner in the 2019 Skin Games Compassionate Category
Similar on eTradeWire
- The Property Shop to Open August 23rd and Hold Back to School Drive Aug. 24th
- DeVon Franklin to Headline Alfred Street Baptist Church's Free Men's One Day Conference
- Afrikicks, Film And Logistics To Provide #free Shoes To Children In Remote African Villages Launches Crowdfunding Campaign On Indiegogo
- Recess Games Participating in GenCant with Multi-Day Gaming Events
- Las Vegas Based Comedian Don Barnhart Releases Clean Family-Friendly Comedy Special
- Traveling Shamans Camp July 26-28th in Hotchkiss, Colorado
- ORPALIS Launches Website and New Version of Virtual Barcode Reader
- ORPALIS Launches AvePDF Free Online PDF and Documents Tools
- Boom in the Bottoms Sparks Summer Shopping - Kansas City First Friday Event Weekend
Humble Beginnings of Airdrops
Early 2017, blockchain based start ups were struggling to attract new users and supporters. They started giving away tokens, which were called "airdrops", but even with free coin events, there still wasn't much traction.
That's why Airdrop Alert created one central place where users could find crypto airdrops and projects could promote them to crypto enthusiasts.
After the launch of AirdropAlert.com, the concept of free airdrops took off. With a trusted party curating the tokenized freebies, users experienced an easy and safe way to collect free tokens. With seemingly low effort, the community of Airdrop Alert grew rapidly, which created the viral effect of airdrops we know today.
The Good Old Days of Crypto
During the bull market of 2018, Airdrop Alert managed to attract over 350,000 new visitors every month. The platform quickly became the top marketing place for crypto businesses around the world, including BRD, Stellar & CryptoCoin.News, to boost their communities with thousands of users within a few days.
More on eTradeWire News
- Mark McKenzie Promoted to Excavation and Construction Manager at Roto-Rooter Plumbers of Savannah
- Mentoring for Leadership by Top Execs and Elected Officials Made Easy with the Twelve@Twelve
- Conglomerate of Women Owned Businesses launch the Southern Crescent's First Funding Pitch
- Enmarket Opens Newly Renovated Downtown MLK Store in Savannah – Redesigned with Community in Mind
- "That Which Was Lost: The Deltic Disaster – Part Two" by Jeff Vawter is published
With the rise of unverified or scammy projects, Airdrop Alert scaled their team to ensure the safety of crypto airdrops for the safety of its users. At the peak, their team consisted of 15 members.
2019, A Fresh Start For Airdrop Alert
During the bear market, every business in the cryptosphere had to adjust to the existing circumstances. Airdrop Alert started automating listing processes and other parts of their platform and business.
The focus on clients shifted from ICO's to established projects, like Swissborg, Nexo and Novem Gold. Projects that had already raised funds prior to listing, so that their token were less speculative for the end user.
The goal was to show projects which airdrops were a great marketing tool to acquire crypto users in a stage where the product had a real use case. The airdrop hunters are very willing to test out MVP versions of a product. Or they can be utilized for A/B testing your app or platform.
July 2019, 2nd Year Anniversary
This summer Airdrop Alert celebrated their 2nd year anniversary. With this event, there was an announcement of an upcoming Pro-Plan which will allow users to get automated crypto airdrops in their wallet, without doing the work.
To celebrate this milestone AirdropAlert.com began accepting a new batch of users to test the new Pro plan - a monthly based subscription that automatically distributes airdrops to your account - without the manual work to join every single crypto airdrop.
More on eTradeWire News
- Introducing: Keller Covered – Home Insurance Made Simple
- PAG.law Attorneys Ranked Among Nation's Top Law Firms by Chambers & Partners
- Never Before On Amazon: A First
- Has the Polio Virus returned to complete its original devastating attack
- Local Marketing companies Launches a Social Media Platform For Contractors
Want to be part of the Pro-Plan? Apply here today.
The response of the Pilot users is an overwhelming success.
Some of the users say:
"Airdrops are time-consuming.I don't mind paying a small fee if in the process I save time and still get the best airdrops. If I see that the return involved makes sense, I will upgrade to the top package.For now I just want to see how things work out.
Luigi - Italy"
"I have been a long time follower of your site as I entered this market in January 2018 (top of the market). However Airdrop Alert forced me to not give up on crypto, but to invest more time and gain more knowledge about several projects. As a serious airdroper I use you site to find the good projects and tend to invest in them afterwards. I would almost say I am a pro crypto investor because of Airdrop Alert.
Jasper - The Netherlands"
Full Steam Ahead
With plenty of more feature updates on the horizon and new products on the roadmap to launch in the coming weeks - from open applications to joining the team, to the wide range of content services available for businesses across the sector - the AirdropAlert family and airdrops as a whole show no signs of slowing down in 2019.
Airdrop Alert BV
- Pearson Edexcel bags The Word Masala Champion of the Diaspora Poetry Award
- VORAGO Technologies Announces Space-saving ARM® Cortex®-M0 (MCU) NVM for Extreme Rad
- Don Barnhart's Hypnomania Residency Gets Extended
- Tour Lennar's 10 Model Homes at Glen Loma Ranch Now Open Daily
- Two Ways Home, starring Tanna Frederick and Tom Bower an official Women Texas Film Festival selection will be screening on Saturday, August 17th
- AccuSource, Inc. Ranks on the 2019 Inc. 5000 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 92 Percent
- Join WOMBA at the 5th Annual SHIEC Conference
- Executive Director Search Announced
- Skyscanner for Dummies: 3 Ways to book your next Skyscanner Tickets
- Car Title Loans Can Take Off the Pressure When Sudden Lay Offs Sting, says Car Cash Loans
- Brandon Honda promotes Tim Jamil to General Sales Manager
- Global Artist with Roots in Fashion
- Promoting Accountability for Personal Conduct at Tech Conferences
- Vesta Property Services Expands Its Community Management Division in South Florida
- Vesta Property Services Expands Its North Central Region with Acquisition of Action Management
- EMI Filters for PWM-Driven Motors Prevent Bearing Damage and Reduce EMI in Equipment
- Can we wrap, letter and decal your entire fleet of trucks, no matter how big or small? YES, WE CAN!
- New Graphic Design Service Offers Unbeatable Prices
- Stride Movers Announces Free Moving Supplies Promotion
- Learn about the Opportunity Zone in Flagler County Aug. 20