Popular on eTradeWire
- Gaia Learning Implements Recite Me Toolbar for Inclusive Global Learning Experiences - 115
- Yours Humanly Break a Sweat for Education 5K Run, Heather Farm Park
- CONFAST Concrete Screws, Uses & Important Concrete Screws, Uses & Important Information
- EquityProtect Achieves SOC 2 Type 1 Certification, Reinforcing Commitment to Data Security & Privacy
- Private Offices, Virtual Offices & Meeting Room in Calgary Alberta
- Erica Collins Legendary Pioneer Plus Model Presents Inaugural AI Plus Size Curvy Full Figured Fall Fashion Show
- "Rediscover Oakland & World Through Film" 21st Oakland International Film Festival Kicks Off Today
- Lingoport, Inc., Presents an In-Depth Article on Internationalization Testing
- Decade of Impact: 200 Vegan Facebook Groups Thrive
- International Ladies of Purpose Conference Announced For 2024 In Ponce, Puerto Rico
Similar on eTradeWire
- The state of Guanajuato Maintains its Presence in Condé Nast Traveler Readers' Choice Awards
- Chef Alan Wilkinson and #Sobewff
- Stoked Oats Releases New Pancake Line
- Gocha's Restaurant Group Partners with Westlake High School to Offer Students Exclusive Jobs
- The Documented Culinary Journey of AI Influencer, Chef Jade
- Local Family-Owned Pizza Shop Celebrates One Year
- The Signature Room at the John Hancock Tower Announces Unexpected Closure
- Revolutionising Your Ride: XRide Taxi App Sets New Standard for Price Comparison and Convenience in the UK
- Local Chocolate Manufacturer Celebrates 16 Years in Business
- Fall's Most Pleasant Surprise - Colorado River Rafting Through October
The ship departs October 1, 2023 from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada and arrives in Los Angeles, CA., on October 7 for a total of six cruise nights. The conference will be held on the newest ship in the Princess fleet, the stunning Discovery Princess. Reservations must be made on or before August 31, 2023.
This year's agenda has a promising line up including Key Note Speaker Meena Thiruvenadam. Her subject is Positioning Yourself For The Work You Want. In this keynote, Meena Thiruvengadam will help writers think strategically about their personal brands. She'll explain why every writer should maintain an online portfolio, what should be included in that portfolio, which social platforms offer the best ROI and how to generate assignments from social media—even without a huge following. Attendees will leave with a stronger elevator pitch, a blueprint for marketing themselves for the projects they want and a list of tools and resources.
More on eTradeWire News
- Rotary Club of Jasper Announces ADA Compliant Website
- Stange Law Firm, PC in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Hires Family Law Attorney Jared Snedden
- Worthington Realty launches new website to enhance user experience
- New Report by USA Today Explores the Link Between Hormones and Brain Health: Insights from SottoPelle® Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- AMG and Rockefellas Studios Donates Valuable Billboard Space to Afrikicks' Fundraiser Gala
Attendees will choose from a series of professional development sessions.https://www.ifwtwa.org/2023-ifwtwa-conference-workshops-speakers/
1. Workshop A led by Kat Anderson: Building a Social Media Strategy beyond Instagram - What Platforms Benefit Travel Writers the Most and Why.
2. Workshop B led by Julie Diebolt Prrice : Photography for Travel Writers – How To Get More Than Just A Shot In The Dark! Key takeaways include shooting and processing RAW images, Optical vs. digital zoom and post-processing techniques on smartphones and computers
3. Workshop C led by Dannelle Gay: Collaboration is the New Competition: Thriving Together in the 21st Century.If you want to know how you and your brand can work with others to elevate all involved to success that also has financial rewards, this session is for you.
4. Workshop D led by Scott Kendall: Specific Skills Travel Writers Need for Videos That Will Delight Destinations. Key Takeaways include organizing and editing photos and clips to upload to video software, movement of focus on stationary photos (zoom in and out) and posting to YouTube (or your choice of platform).
More on eTradeWire News
- The Itty Bitty Legend, Suzy Prudden
- "Art of Music 2" fundraiser returns in support of Michigan Philharmonic's 78th season
- HFES Hosts its Signature Event, the 67th International Annual Meeting Featuring Exclusive Research
- Colliers finalizes sale of 43,200 square foot industrial building on ±9.889 acres in Conroe, Texas
- Atlanta Chapter To Host Bold Lips And Bow Ties At The Gathering Spot
5. Workshop E led by Robin O'Neal Smith: SEO: Simple is Sexy. People think SEO is a big, difficult thing to learn and undertake. Wrong! The basics are very simple, and anyone can do them. It doesn't take a lot of time, and it also makes your articles and posts easier for your readers.
IFWTWA organizes this event to keep its member writers and tourism partners up to date on new trends effecting successful writing. The public is also invited.
Note: There are two charges: one for the conference and one for the cruise.
To register or obtain additional information and cruise rates, go here https://www.ifwtwa.org/2023-ifwtwa-conference/
International Food Wine & Travel Writers Assoc
- Atlanta Fashion Week Partners with York Promotions or an Immersive Festival-Style Experience
- Innovative Auction Company Offers Cost-Effective Solution for Estate Cleanouts in Hoarder Cases
- Atlanta Fashion Week & Partners Present Immersive Festival at Underground Atlanta
- The Plan Collection Releases The Complete Guide to Floor Plans
- Building College Students Celebrated at Annual BIG Awards
- Miller & Miller's online auctions held Sept. 16-17 had hundreds of collectibles in many categories
- Parlor Doughnuts Expands National Franchise to Wentzville, MO
- Millennium Expands Its Global Footprint By Opening A London Office To Represent Its European Headquarters
- Emisha Innovations Named as a 2023 Comcast Rise Grant Recipient
- Alabama High School Girls Basketball Media Day coming to Birmingham
- Fort Myers Brewing to host Witches & Warlocks Halloween Bash on Oct. 28
- TVS Records Adds Tik Tok, Net Ease, and JiaSaavn As International Distributors For Streaming
- Benjamin Ryan's Debut Novel, 'Madame Eldridge's Wayward Home for Unruly Boys', Garners Recognition as a Distinguished Favorite
- What is Customer Agility ™ by Agile World Institute ®
- ACI introduces the 2023 National Summit on Artillery and Indirect Fires
- Customer Agility Framework ™ Automates Work Flow and Releases
- Consolidated Chassis Management Rolls Out SACP 3.0
- Seimitsu Committed to Growing Global Cybersecurity Success during Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Bright Mountain Media, Inc. Wholly Owned Subsidiary, Big Village,Harness the Power of Generative AI
- Local Author Strikes Gold: "UNPLUGGED!" Receives Its Fourth 5-Star Review