Popular on eTradeWire
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 542
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 448
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 249
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 221
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 201
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 168
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award - 135
- Rock Climbers Want Sick Shirts - 132
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide announces Jacqueline Vazquez as new CEO - 130
- Moss Foundation Donates $75K to Children's Charities - 121
Similar on eTradeWire
- Valentine Holiday New Hottest Graphics Designs printed on Apparel by Stream Info Brokers on sale!
- ADM Endeavors, Inc. (OTCQB:ADMQ) 2020 Revenue Tops 2019 Revenue by 34%
- Texpak Offers Environmentally-Friendly Ecotach™ Fasteners to Address Sustainability Needs
- More FCPOA Shirts Than Any Company In The World
- Clothing Brand Raises An Estimated $900,000 For Humanitarian Issues
- Blissful in the Bottoms Offers a Cheerful Start to the New Year
- Treehaus is a Unique Boutique In Los Angeles California
- Jurllyshe Stacked Pants: A Perfect Addition Fall/Winter 2020 Wardrobe
- True American success stories Andrew "Big Andy" Warnstedt and Markos "Speedy" Pappas
Based on Form 4s filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission, the following insiders purchased stock out of the public float in 2020.
- Marc Johnson, CEO, purchased 22,275,283 shares in 2020.
- Sarah Nelson, COO, purchased 192,054 shares in 2020.
- Motasem Khanfur, Accounting, purchased 198,390 shares in 2020.
ABOUT ADMQ: Since 2010, our wholly owned subsidiary, Just Right Products, Inc., has operated a diverse vertical integrated business in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, which consists of a retail sales division, screen print production, embroidery production, digital production, import wholesale sourcing, and uniforms.
The Retail Sales Division focuses on any product with a logo. It sells a very wide range of products from business cards to coffee cups. Our motto is "We Sell Anything With A Logo!" Just Right Products' salespeople excel because they are selling the items people like to buy. The Screen Printing Department utilizes its five screen printing machines to print garments and can produce more than 8,000 units per day. The Embroidery equipment has 51 heads of embroidery capacity. The Digital Department and all the other departments have significant growth potential. The Import Department sources products for retail and wholesale customers. ADM Endeavors has employees fluent in Chinese, Spanish and Arabic thereby affording significant opportunities to interact directly with multiple product sources internationally. The Uniform Division sells uniforms to businesses and schools, with the advantage of in-house production and international sourcing.
More on eTradeWire News
- Applied Clinical Research Post Graduate Diploma
- Frank J. Gorshin, CLU, Brings Safe Money Radio To Myrtle Beach & Charleston
- Furin Inhibitor Screening Kit (Fluorometric)
- Detroit Based Startup MARUX™Accepted By Technology Accelerator Investment Platform
- Columbus Woman Beats COVID: Encourages Families To Touch
Contact: ADM Endeavors, Inc.
- Shannon's online fine art auction, Jan. 28, features American and European art, drawings, sculptures
- Looking to Buy the Home of your Dreams in NJ? Real Estate Agent Eileen Campos Can Make it a Reality
- MahoganyBooks one of 12 bookstores nationwide tapped to participate in an evening with Cicely Tyson and Whoopi Goldberg
- Novo Precision is a Premier Spring Detangling Solution Provider in the US
- Fresno Furnished Apartment Leader Key Housing Announces Featured Apartment Community
- CARB One-Stop Truck Event Features DPFTRAC Exhibit - DPF Cleaning, DPF Tracking, Compliance Reports
- Bay River College Enters Into Partnership with the Punjab Higher Education Commission
- i-Realise welcomes Carolynn Jones as Client Relationship Manager
- San Diego Partner Steffi Gascón Hafen Named by Latino Leaders Magazine as Top Latino Lawyer of 2020
- Free Agent, Mickey Barber, Signs Contract with the West Texas Buccaneers (AAL)
- TVS Today Home Entrtainment Network.Com Adds Chef Roc Cooking Series on WatchYour.TV Platform
- GEO Jobe Welcomes Corey Baker as Sales Representative
- New Wine & Paint Night Debuts In Lawton Next Week
- Press 'Reset' For 2021 With New 'Cosmic Love Letters' Horoscopes
- Q4 2020 | Austin Office | Research & Forecast Commericial Real Estate Report
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida elects four new board members at annual meeting
- Nova Biomedical FLEX2 Cell Culture Analyzer Adds Sample Retain Capability
- Cinema St. Louis and St. Louis Public Radio present free Best of Shorts program on Twitch on Feb. 20
- 360° Nation Launches Multimedia Music Channel
- Benchmark Int. Facilitated the Transaction BTW Scott, Singleton, Fincher & Co., PC & Park Associates