Popular on eTradeWire
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Institut' DERMed Founder Inducted into the AIA Academy of Legends
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- Advice from cosmetic surgeon Dr. Mitchell G. Cohen - Five tips to look your best
- RUSHWORKS Introduces its PTX Model 1L at The Video Show
- Shipt Shopper home food delivery
Similar on eTradeWire
- Phuket Celebrates Early Christmas at Royal Phuket Marina
- Michael Sanders Announced as Keynote Speaker at 'Count Me In' Inspirational Event
- Estate & Asset Protection Law Firm Founder Victoria Collier Introduces Readers to Death Doulas
- Exclusive Butterfly Garden Holiday Gift Set
- Final Battle of the Decade: The King versus the Prince!
- The Story of the LUCKY GOLD COIN in the Cake
- New Book is A Modern Guide to Help New Dads Prepare for Fatherhood
- Technology will reshape the learning experience
- 6th Annual Christmas Trolley Gifting Event for Local Foster Youth
- Family New York Dream Day for Terminally-Ill Jersey City Resident
The AV Preeminent® rating is the highest rating in both legal ability and ethical standards, reflecting the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and Judiciary. The AV Preeminent® rating is the peak of professional excellence earned through a strenuous Peer Review Rating system that is managed and monitored by the world's most trusted legal resources, Martindale-Hubbell®.
Mr. Smalley states, "As you can imagine, I am very honored and humbled to have been selected for this distinguished group of talented lawyers." He went on to add "I hope my clients find me to be attentive, prompt, courteous and someone that pays attention to detail when representing them. These are all the qualities you would expect and want from an experienced attorney."
More on eTradeWire News
- The Womens Freedom Song Contest Launches!
- The International Songwriters Day Song Contest Opens Dec. 19!
- Give your home and commercial premises the power of BSLBATT
- Bretman Rock Pledges Portion of What Do You Meme Sales to Daisy Xiong
- Market-Connections Resume Writing Service is now certified in both Personal and Business Branding
Mr. Smalley focuses on family law matters, including divorce, custody, child support, divorce modifications, paternity, and guardianship. He is also experienced in probate matters and wills. The practice presently includes, trial work, divorce, post-divorce modifications, child support collection, child custody litigation, paternity, guardianship, adoption, probate and wills. Mr. Smalley has been appointed by judges and attorneys to serve as the Guardian ad Litem for children in dozens of contested child custody cases, and also serves as a mediator in family law cases.
Richard E. Smalley, III is an attorney in Norman, Oklahoma.
The Smalley Law Firm
Richard Emory Smalley, III
- Couple's Unique Journey to Move and Save a Historic Home from Demolition
- More than just a REALTOR, Bri Peele's marketing innovates home sales in Brevard County!
- Finalists for the 14th Annual Beaufort International Film Festival Announced
- HIDDEN by Pat Herbert is published
- Top-rated Supplement Manufacturer, Phoria Leaps into the CBD Market
- January Money Diet 31 Day Financial Challenge Returns
- Rapid Fire Extinguisher - LiGER Rapid Fire Ball Extinguisher
- Google-Play Music Submissions To Be Delayed In Year 2020
- Research Article Cites HemoVoid™ in Biomarker Study for Parkinson's Disease
- Eat Your Way To A Six Pack: Recipes from The Six Pack Revolution by Scott Harrison is published
- HubrisOne Launches Fresh Round of Funding on Seedrs After Rapid 1st Year Growth
- Warning! This Book Can Alter Reality As You Know It As Well As Who And What You Think You Are
- Otcwagon Initiates Coverage On Ethema Health Corporation (GRST)
- What's Your New Story in the New Year?
- Cavignac & Associates Employees Donate $25,000 Out of Their Own Paychecks to Local San Die
- North Carolina "We Buy Houses Cash" Company Reveals 30 Ways to Find Heavily Discounted, Off-Market Properties, Even in a Strong Market Like Today's
- Andrew Jones' January 11th auction will feature fine art from the collection of Gerard L. Cafesjian
- Dr Claudio Cerullo - AWARDS and CITATIONS
- More bodies. No accountability
- Online retailer of urban streetwear for men introduces new collection