Popular on eTradeWire
- Pura Cura Offers a CBD Starter Pack for Customers Looking for Multiple Flavors 216
- Rum Leanez 5 yrs old - Rum San Domingo and Rum Berde 201
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 179
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 122
- NY Yankee Fans Turn Into Stars At Bronx Bomber Blues 121
- Participating Restaurants Announced Taste of Love 120
- New Book Shows Women How to Have Career Success in Tech Today 106
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 101
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- The New Jersey State Children's Chorus (NJSCC) presents "Songs of the Earth"
- Hip-Hop Artist Akash Shocks Fans with Release of "Tip Toe" before Anticipated Album
- West Coast Premiere of The Urban Retreat by A. Zell Williams Presented by Lorraine Hansberry Theatre March 23 - April 6, 2019
- Starr Magnet Entertainment Presents Banga Da Live Wire @StarrMagnetEnt
- Brooklyn's Makes My Blood Dance Drop First Brand New Single "Beaming Right Up"
- The Sophisticated Psychos - Belligerent (New Music Video)
- Amazing Feat for Darrin Charles 1st song, 1st submission, 1st music festival, 1st official selection
- Concert Featuring Premiere of Award Winning Composer Tim Takach's "We Come From The Music"
- 8th Annual NY Guitar Expo...Not the Same Old Guitar Show!
- Of Mice & Men Release New Single 'How to Survive'
In December 2015, with the vision for 2 Da Max Records is to become a successful record label and a household name in the music industry. The mission for the records label is to make good music for the world and music industry to appreciate. Erica Roberts wants to sell music that people will enjoy and to make history in the music industry.
More on eTradeWire News
- Downtown Driven Water Ferry Service Nominated for NJ Tourism Excellence Award
- Revenge Thriller ROBOWOMAN Premieres on April 11, 2019 at Laemmle Glendale
- Most Popular Vacation Style in Mediterranean
- NAWBO Phoenix to present point/counter point program about legislating women on corporate boards
- The Best of the Bay Area: Anti-Aging Specialist, Richard Haxton, Has Changed the Face of Aging
In October of 2018, Erica made the move to the radio industry. Erica partner with Yvonne Wilcox to create a radio station called 2 Da Max Records Radio Station. 2 Da Max Records Radio Station provides a place where Independent Artists to showcase talent. The type of music the radio station will play in 2019 is music like R&B, Zydeco, World Music and Music with Afro Beats Artists. Erica's goals for the radio station are great playlist, loyal audience, positive radio and quality sound.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit https://www.lhmpr-radio.com/2-da-max-records-llc
Marketing Business Analyst
- YieldBuilder – An Organic Growing Alternative
- Revolution Ventures Illinois Acquires Medical Cannabis Dispensary
- Current National School Public Relations Association Member Releases Travel Memoir
- DrunkenRaisins features on the popular America In The Morning Radio Talk Show
- MailMyStatements Welcomes Derek Griffin
- Black Dog Venture Partners Acquires Ten Percent Stake in Cannabis Digital Media Agency Chronic Internet
- National Opioid Crisis Expert & Author Dr. John Rosa Tells Readers America Has Been Drugged & Duped
- Joel S. Perlmutter Appointed Scientific Director of Dystonia Medical Research Foundation
- Jan-Carol Publishing Plans for Writers Retreat
- Learn More About Ship Sales and Purchase
- Learn More About Ship Chartering
- Positive Chess teams up with Bethany School in Cincinnati
- The Hidden Pricetag by Paula F. Howard A Metaphysical Thriller Now Available on Amazon.com
- Emerald Brand Officially Announces Creation of the Emerald Sustainability Accreditation Program
- Learn About Surgical Hair Loss Recovery
- Learn About Medical Hair Loss Recovery
- Tips For Parents Of Pre School Children To Identify Behavious Traits
- Construction & Design Inc. will serve as 2019 Corporate Sponsor for John Palmer Art
- American Society of Appraisers Appoints Johnnie White as New Chief Executive Officer
- World Mental Health Coalition Interdisciplinary Conference, National Press Club Ballroom - Washington DC Tuesday, 3/19, 12:45pm