Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 347
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 243
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 234
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 218
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 204
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 193
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 169
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 160
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD - 101
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- Smart Baking Company ranks on two OBJ lists for incredible growth
- Pillars Drinkable Greek Yogurt Bulks Up with New 32oz Multi-Serve Line
- Menufy Accepts Six Additional Cryptocurrencies for Digital Food Orders
- King Kullen Announces Three Executive Promotions
- Cheeses of Europe Celebrates Brunch Culture
- Food Service Supplier's Catalog Adds Bamboo Light Cutlery and Stirrers
- PacknWood Food Service Supplier Adds Compostable Brown Sugarcane Lids to Catalog
- Smart Baking Company products now available at Walmart
- Cher, Cockroaches and ... a Margarita?
- Life's Grape Expands Retail Distribution & Transports You to Your Childhood Found In the Snack Aisle
Last year hundreds of people went to the IQ Gastronomic Festival in Orlando which hosted chefs and professionals from all over the world. Due to the situation with Covid-19, the organizers of such event decided it was not safe to have people attend even if it was an open doors event. Far from cancelling the event, they decided to re-invent it into the IQ Gastronomic Summit and make it in Spanish becoming the first international gastronomic summit online in Spanish of its kind.
Some summits of this sort are planned in English this year, but this is the first of its kind in Spanish. The congress will address some of the current worldwide situations affecting the food industry such as Covid-19, food shortage, globalization and inequality. It will also provide valuable information and education for professionals who have or want to build a related business.
More on eTradeWire News
- John Little IV Brings Safe Money Radio to Memphis
- Golisano Children's Hospital publishes special COVID-19 issue of Kids First magazine
- Rachel Hailey and FyreSyde Publishing Announce the Release of Sleeping with Shadows
- Vera Jane Cook Announces the Release of Marybeth, Hollister & Jane
- Do Gold / Silver Price Trends Signal Time to Sell Your Estate Jewelry?
The IQ Gastronomic Summit will last a week, taking part from the 29th of September to the 2nd of October. It will have speakers from all over the world including famous chefs and foodies.
"Not everything will be business, we will also have chefs showcasing recipes and techniques to ensure the gastronomic experience is still there" said Ivaneska Calixto, founder of both the IQ Gastronomic Summit and IQ Gastronomic Festival and CEO of IQ Social Business. "Our goal is to help the food industry and professionals grow the IQ of their business while enjoying the experience of food, that's why we called it the IQ Gastronomic Summit".
"Every day we will be treating a series of different subjects which will be available throughout the whole day for attendees to watch on their own time and replay if needed" confirmed Juliana No, co-organizer of the event. "We want to make sure everyone can access the material no matter where they are in the world or what their schedule is".
More on eTradeWire News
- Enquizit Inc Awarded GSA IT Schedule 70
- The Adventure Park at the Discovery Museum Offers New Axe-Throwing Activity
- Local Free Agent, LaShaun Sanders, Partners with Food Pantry for Charitable Giveback
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated
- Icon Management Awarded Management Contract of Bridgewater at Viera
For more information on the IQ Gastronomic Summit, please go to www.iqgastronomicsummit.com or follow @iqgastronomic on Instagram.
The IQ Gastronomic Summit is a creation of IQ Social Business and organized in collaboration with Stand Out Consulting as co-organizer.
For media contact, please connect with public relations person Juliana No and the Stand Out Consulting team at email@example.com
Stand Out Consulting
- the Curvy Fashionista - a Publisher Interview
- How psychiatry Harms Marine Life
- Prescient Capital Management Launches New Website Offering Ultimate User-Friendly Experience for Bri
- ZINC Digital of Miami has launched a new website program for COVID 19 relief
- EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT – Computer and Electronics Recycling Round-up
- Bruneau & Co.'s October 17 auction features vintage comic books, Pokémon collectibles, toys, dolls
- Alaska Gyn Oncologist Tackles Ovarian Cancer with Research, Music and Dance
- Cubs Take Down Yankees In Strat-O-Matic's 2020 Baseball Playoff Simulation
- Gregory Blair Wins 'Best Actor' at the Imaginarium Convention Film Festival!
- Tampa Radio Host Gets Aarika Honey to Spill On Sultry New Spoken Word Single, YouTube Launch
- Biogas Reducing Climate Impact Worldwide
- Mark Hughes Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
- Clinical Repurposing Trials for COVID-19 and Cerebral Palsy Underway in Chicago
- City Ventures Debuts New Home Community In Russian River Valley
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Announces Cancellation of 2020 Governor's Environmental Address
- As Broadway Remains Dark During These Uncertain Times, the Light of Carole Demas Shines On
- Easy Guide for the Best Shrub and Tree Care
- Benjamin Ross Group, LLC Sells Pharmaceutical Equipment Distributor, Middlesex County, NJ
- Global Cancer Institute Brings on Two New Chief Medical Officers
- Keyfactor Launches Inaugural Virtual Conference in October