Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 278
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 256
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 204
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 176
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 165
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 162
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 155
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 149
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 126
- DW Sanders Tile & Stone Contracting Pledges $1,000 per Month to CTEF During COVID-19 Pandemic 113
Similar on eTradeWire
- Kuester Management Group Shares Tips for Improving HOA Newsletters
- Harmful Bacteria May Be Growing in A Building's Water During COVID-19 Shutdowns
- Kuester Management Group Reflects on Social Distancing Activities for HOA Communities
- COHO makes strides into the HMO market
- COVID-19 Pre-Occupancy Building Wellness Program
- American Homebuilders of West Africa Defies Pandemic Headwind to Raise Expansion Capital
- New Way to Detect Leaks Now Available in Queensland
- Trump visit to Atlanta focuses on I-75 South expansion
- Derby set for new 3,500 capacity venue
- UK Property Market Back to Business, But Uncertainties Remain
In addition to the delivery of the GDR stated above, a 1Mystic property owners' group has provided multiple communications designating their alignment with the GDR recommendations and a property owner's law suit against Mystic Shores POA. Furthermore, the 1Mystic group is suggesting BOD operation changes that include consideration for: POA attorney replacement, POA Management
Company scrutinization and drive-by re-evaluation, and reduction in BOD involvement in committees for which they have direct responsibility.
1Mystic ShoresFACTSCheck community members have serious concerns regarding the proposed GDR recommendations. Moreover, we contend that 1Mystics' operational change proposals, accompanied by alignment with a property owner's law suit and the GDR recommendations is a three-prong approach designed to eliminate Mystic Shores' capability to enforce the Governing Documents (which were clearly stipulated and agreed upon by every owner at the time of the purchase of their property).
More on eTradeWire News
- Original Art and Photography by Award-Winning Filmmaker, Artist, Director, Producer and Writer Gina Lee Ronhovde Now Available on Redbubble & Society6
- Infamous Thierry Releases Official Music Video for Hit Single "Buss Down"
- Hope Ayiyi has signed on to produce, The Private Eye
- SG24 LLC Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of SkinGuard24 Hand Sanitizer Labeled to Contain Methanol
- Keys to Ease Concierge Realtors, Luxury Home Marketing Specialists
Governing Documents Review (GDR) Committee's Recommended Changes
These GDR recommend changes supported by the 1Mystic is their attempt to obtain a definition of a more "reasonable enforcement" for Mystic Shores. Some Key changes being recommended are: mobile home, trailer home, travel trailer, camper or recreational vehicle shall be stored, parked on lots; animals, livestock, or poultry of any kind may be raised, bred, kept, or permitted on any Lot; change all units to only requiring 50% masonry; change voting percent needed change from 67% total/67% per unit to 51%; restructure the definition of a neighborhood, and changing the by-laws so Mystic Shores POA cannot legally enforce restrictions. A great number of these recommended changes are based on inaccurate knowledge of the documents themselves.
1Mystic ShoresFACTSCheck community members do not support any recommendation that will lower Mystic Shores' requirements, and therefore, m does not support any of these changes to Mystic Shores' Governing Documents.
More on eTradeWire News
- Belarusians of Arizona to form Human Chain of Solidarity with Belarus on August 16 in Phoenix, AZ
- Belarusians of Arizona to form a Chain of Solidarity with Belarus on August 16 in Phoenix, Arizona
- Important painting by Margo Hoff (Am., 1910-2008) will headline Bruneau & Co.'s August 27th auction
- What to do when your loved one is arrested and incarcerated
- inc.jet Holding, Inc. Announces Second Quarter End Financial Results
Again, why would 1Mystic support such an expensive effort to lower the standards of Mystic Shores? Particularly, since the 1Mystic small property owner group has raised concern about Mystic Shores' legal costs in their publication.
1Mystic BOD Operational Change Recommendations
1Mystic ShoresFACTSCheck community members submits that the 1Mystic operational changes communication is part of their three-prong approach to lower Mystic Shores operational and enforcement standards.
To recap, the small 1Mystic property owners group supports a law suit against you, the property owner; endorses over 200 pages of governing documents changes, and the enormous costs associated to implement these changes.
- ASA to Offer One Year Complimentary Membership for Aircraft Valuation Program Non-Member Students
- Despite COVID, Professional Football Free Agent Erick Evans Has a Positive Outlook
- Ohio's Democratic Candidate for Hamilton County Commissioner, Alicia Reece, Launches New Voter "Pop-Up" Hubs
- FRS Environmental Inc. helps with Effective Waste Management as a Hazardous Waste Transporter
- Philip Richardson CFP®, CLU, ChFC, Named Contributing Author for ThinkAdvisor
- From Pain to Beauty: The Journey of An Abstract Artist
- Phoenix Business Journal Recognizes Ash Auto Group in Annual List of Largest Family-Owned Businesses
- Toll Brothers Introduces New Home Designs at Its Thornton Resort-style Community
- Etta Carter Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
- Ponos Industries Extends Tender Offer for up to 1,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of Visa Inc
- Burnin' Mouth selects The Collection at RiverPark for first location
- Call Me Ace Owns He's the Most Unique Player in Hip Hop with "No Assistance"
- New Palliative Program Manager Achieves Hospice and Palliative Nurse Certification
- Gino Odjick Interview With I Only Touch Greatness Podcast
- Footprint Project Deploys Mobile Solar to Iowa as over 200,000 Citizens Lose Power
- Radio Host Juan Johnson Receives Award for Best Internet Radio Broadcast Show
- L2 Aviation Announces the Appointment of a New CFO
- "Stand in Soulidarity" Initiative Launches to Educate, Empower Black Voters
- $500 in FREE Business Advertising
- High Traffic AI Thermal temperature reading solution for under $5,000 delivered in 7 days