Popular on eTradeWire
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion 126
- South Coast Improvement, Co. wins renovation project at Sunrise Senior Living
- Jet Direct Mortgage Opens New Branch Office In Wilmington, North Carolina
- Lapels Dry Cleaning annual clothing drive to benefit Big Brother Big Sister Foundation
- PhyberTech: A multi-faceted tech firm founded by tech prodigy Pratik KC
- MommaWork Offers Free Breastfeeding Support to LGBTQ Families
- Executive Order Might Get Citizenship Question Back On Census
- TVS Television Network to Launch TVS Womens Sports Network in July on Giniko USA.Com Platform
- Mirage' Coming To Amazon Prime July 16 | Pre-Order Now
- Cen Biotech Announces The Signing Of A Merger Agreement With Csoc
Similar on eTradeWire
- Discover Canada Rally in Support of SickKids Foundation
- Georgia Coalition for the Peoples' Agenda Statement on President Trump's Racist Attacks Against Four Congresswomen
- Lyn Ross of Institut' Dermed Prize Winner in the 2019 Skin Games Compassionate Category
- Gateway Community Outreach tops Our City Media Readers' Choice voting for Charity Community Service
- Lifeline Family Center Breaks Ground for One-of-a-Kind Affordable Housing for Women With Children
- Animal Rights Protest of Baie D'Urfee turns violent
- Dharma Platform Partners with Childfund International, Using Real-Time Data to Enhance Outreach to Vulnerable Populations
- New Semi-Pro Football Looking For Coaches and Players
- Prison Book Project Receives Grant From Mclin Foundation For $2,000.00
- Siemens Healthineers Named Recipient of 2019 Cultural Vistas Corporate Leadership Award
It's not too late to donate! Until December 31styou can donate to theGreensboro LUNGe Forward 5K event. https://www.lungeforward.org.
More on eTradeWire News
- Walk Around Turtle Island July issue now online!
- Cummings Graduate Institute for Behavioral Health Studies Granted Accreditation
- Brand new home for sale with an open house this weekend!
- Carolina Treetop Challenge Opens, Announcing Ken White as Manager
- Best Solution To Handling Apex Predators In Destin, Florida
As the state's leading non-profit organization supporting lung cancer research and education, donations are needed to increase awareness of lung cancer, provide education across the state and fund research. LCI has partnered in funding over $425,000 in lung cancer research this year in North Carolina, including research fellow Mike Soike, MD, who is at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center and was awarded a $25,000 research grant for 2018 – 2019.
Funds are also used for the Expert Speakers Serieswhere experts share with patients and family topics related to lung cancer and research. LCI also provides educational opportunities for health care professionals throughout North Carolina in order to improve diagnosis, referral and treatment.
LCI distributes free print and online materials to patients and physician offices, which provide vital information to help patients and their families better understand their diagnosis of lung cancer and how to find help and receive the best care available. LCI eases the financial burden by offering gas cards to those receiving treatments.
More on eTradeWire News
- EYLA supports Kultivate Labs, joins UNDISCOVERED SF today
- Taste of Manila to light up the summer festival season in Canada with Philippine flavors
- Shuvu Banim Announces Israeli Rabbi Eliyahu Merav Video Statement of Support for Rabbi Berland
- Freedom Motors partners with Alife Air to manufacture Rotapower engines for 2 wheelers
- Local Actor Lance E. Nichols Stars in Newly Released Arceneaux Series
A sponsor for the Greensboro LUNGe Forward 5K purchased Bombas socks for goody bags. Bombas generously provided and in kind match of socks that were split between LCI, Interactive Resource Center and Greensboro Urban Ministry.
Chairperson Emily Parks is committed to finding a cure for lung cancer because she lost her father to lung cancer only 18 months after he was diagnosed. Parks stated, "I know each and every day I am, along with LCI, making a difference in the lives of people, and their families, who are affected by lung cancer."
For more information about the Lung Cancer Initiative, please go to LungCancerInitiativeNC.org.
About Lung Cancer Initiative
The Lung Cancer Initiative's mission is to save lives and provide support to those affected by lung cancer through research, awareness, education and access programs across North Carolina. LCI specializes in connecting patients, survivors and loved ones with the medical and research community.
- American Deposit Management Sued for Patent Infringement for $30 Million
- Alleged Mafioso hitman and Brighton Author anticipates prison release
- IBT of Miami plants trees to regenerate forest in Dominican Republic
- Multi Award-Winning Recording Artist and Living Legend Releases First Book
- Seven Time Grammy Winner Al Jarreau Receives Tribute Album
- Brand new Electrical Testing & Certification App "Pro Certs" hits the app stores
- Jason Lopez of DDO joins Jackson Agency
- Dragonflies Healing Salon and Spa To Celebrate Grand Opening
- BEST Foundation Launches Spotlight Project Supporting Youth Music Programs
- Senior housing database expands across Canada
- 2019 Women of Color STEM Category Winners announced
- AtlasFAI Welcomes Additional Offices in Arizona!
- ACE1 Colorimetric Activity Assay Kit
- Tiger Fuel supports Chesapeake Bay conservation efforts at ten car wash locations
- It's a Publicity Palooza! AuthorYOU Mini-Extravaganza!
- Estate & Asset Protection Law Firm Founder Victoria L Collier On Protecting Digital Assets
- Follow Alice, A Girl Determined To Protect Her Body, Her Future, and Her Heart in "Wasted Pretty"
- A Hurricane Unleashes A Monstrosity From The Past In "The Breach" by Author Edward J. McFadden III
- Sales, Discounts, and Rewards with Passfeed
- ExcelRT Builder 2.0 Allows Spreadsheet Author to Become App Developer