Popular on eTradeWire
- Acrylic Signage Adds Professionalism To Your Miami Business - 102
- HAIT Releases "I Wish I Could Hate You" Official Video
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida
- DivcoWest completes purchase of 325 Hudson Street
- Orchard Audio Introduces Starkrimson® Stereo Ultra: a 500W Stereo Gallium Nitride (GaN) Hi-Fi Audio Amplifier
- App & Website Aggregating Over $154 Million In Nationwide Vaccine Incentives, From BME Nonprofit
- Fly Direct to Cozumel with Mexico's Best Beaches
- Family Focus Inc. starts 'Beds for Kids' initiative to raise money and provide beds for kids
- APIDM Launches New Digital Credentialing Initiative with Credly
- Black Wall Street Anniversary inspires Dewayne Bryant & Candra Bryant to Build 40 home subdivision
Similar on eTradeWire
- Beat Deep Books soon to release, "Mississippi 2 Hollywood," by Nick Payne
- 7-Year Old Singer/Songwriter Kyra Pesebre Releases "I Love You, Dad" In Time For Father's Day
- Endless Possibilites in New Media start here
- PAE Films Announces New Paranormal Film
- Inclusive Streaming Service, Fearless, Goes Global
- Pamela J. Richardson and Bernard Moore Ph.D bring a family legacy to life
- I See You Awards Presents Inaugural "In Focus Award" to Indie Filmmakers Deon & Roxanne Taylor
- RCR News Media hosts Inaugural 'Focus On New Mexico Filmmaker Spotlight' Red Carpet Event Celebrating Local Filmmakers
- Studio Chizu Reveals Full International Trailer for "BELLE"
- Treasure Maps: The Georgia Storytelling Roadshow to showcase the up-close and personal viewpoints of
Now the documentary film has been accepted to a film festival, the Lift-Off Global Network showcases new filmmakers in its First-Time Filmmaker Series.
Finney remarked, "Lift-Off Global Network's collection of film festivals is an excellent opportunity for writers, actors, and directors. Giving independent producers the channels to celebrate DIY film projects of all kinds is incredible, one I'm very proud to say the 1893 Chicago's Columbian Exposition documentary is now a part of in two categories - Features and Shorts."
More on eTradeWire News
- UNice Hair App Is On The Rise And Expected To Thrive
- Diversity Empowerment Virtual Workshop!
- Nelson Leasing Earns Prestigious Presidential Award
- Hazard Powder Explodes Once Again
- Catilicious: A New Online Store for Premium Cat Supplies for Your Pet
This project started when the author acquired a book of official photographs published in 1893 to document the first Chicago World's Fair from a client that is an antiquarian book dealer. After creating a thread of images and commentary on Twitter, Finney decided to gather up the entries and attempt to craft a narrative from the individual posts. "Delving into this history has been a really organic process that I just sort of fell backwards into without the foresight to create an object with physical permanence. It's really amazing to hold the finished products while exploring this event over the last two years", he remarked.
Each category of the contest will be available on Vimeo which voting ending at 10pm (BST) Sunday 11th October - tickets to view each category are $15.
The documentary is available in Features for the Full Length and Program 4 for the Short Length version via the link below.
More on eTradeWire News
- Grumpy's Lighting: A New Online Store for Practical and Stylish Lighting
- Outdoor Cooking Products: A New Online Store Focusing on Outdoor Cooking Supplies
- Cooks' Needs: The Launch of a New Online Shop Focusing on Quality Kitchenware for Home Cooks
- NBC 6 South Florida Honors Fatherhood Task Force Fathers On Behalf of New Kevin Hart Film, Fatherhood
- Female artists Janet Scudder and Emily Mason headline Shannon's online fine art auction, June 24th
Watch the contest now: https://liftoff.network/first-time-filmmaker-sessions-september-2020/
The documentary is also available on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Chicagos-Columbian-Exposition-Michael-Finney/dp/B08JCPFJ54
About Michael Finney
Michael Finney is a full spectrum content producer from the Midwest. He has explored music, audio, video, photography, and writing over a twenty year career that has taken him across the United States as well as overseas. Michael has provided the skills required for media production to a wide range of clients in many industries as an independent contractor. Additionally, he has a deep interest in technology and has worked within the telecom industry in a variety of applications.
- Unique Woman's Coalition Receives Grant of $10,000.00 from AIDS Healthcare Foundation
- MysticWendy.com, Purveyor of Psychic Phenomena, Celebrates Grand Re-Opening
- Used 2014 Honda Civic Information Page
- iPOP Alum Karrie Martin acquires Rights to 'That Boy' Book Series
- FOR IMMEDIATE DISTRIBUTION: iPOP Alumni Madelaine Petsch to Join Emma Roberts in New Rom-Com
- Chatham Capital Group Celebrates 25 successful years
- Kickin' the Tires.net joins Xfinity Series team Brandonbilt Motorsports at Nashville Superspeedway
- Tutanota LLC Amends and Extends Tender Offer for up to 1,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of Home Depot, Inc
- Author Tracy Sumner Releases New Regency Romance – The Hellion is Tamed
- Dental Prosthetics is Driven in Asia-Pacific by Technological Advancements to Reach $12.2 Billion
- Useful Tips and Remedies for Soothing a Teething Baby
- New release to the Connor Maxwell Mystery series
- Are Sarms classified as supps and what risks do they offer
- Scallop Software is now a GSA MULTIPLE SCHEDULE approved vendor. Congratulations from Brian Peterson and the Government Marketplace LLC team
- Chuck's Vintage, Inc., A Subsidiary Of Green Stream Holdings, Inc. At Polo Hamptons On July 24, 2021
- Overlooked Hurricane Katrina Mississippi Black Women Survivors Resilience and Recovery
- DDAH Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- Santé Beverage Competition to Jumpstart Brand Awareness in Restaurant Industry
- Watch Shahrzad Persian Series for Free!
- New Late Night Show, Hella Late! with Hollie Harper, debuts June 8th on Bric-TV