Popular on eTradeWire
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed - 124
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Consultant and Publicist to Present At New Year New You - 2 Day Teleconference
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- Burstcoin Joins BPSAA as New Alliance Member
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
- Today Donna Smith Bellinger Sales Consultant Presents "Sales for people who hate to sell" Seminar Online
- Abintegro launches revolutionary AI interview training tool
- Former UK Environment Minister backs revolutionary plastic that solves pollution issues
Similar on eTradeWire
- Female Voices Rock Film Festival Goes Virtual
- Florida Family & Faith International Film Festival Powered by AARP Florida Celebrates Caregivers and Families This Thanksgiving Season
- (LACLA) presents the 13th annual LACLA Student Film Festival
- CreatorsTV Presents Fashion Meets Meditation with Emily Pereira
- After 76 Years: Better Late Than Never
- HOPEFEST 360° Emerges as Epic Worldwide Event
- CreatorsTV Presents Fashion Meets Meditation with Sophie Jaffe
- Roswell Native Creates Award Winning Short Film In Midst of Lock Down
- Major Production Update: 'Los Angeles' 3D Buildings for Unity3D
- 2nd HG Music Video and Film Festival Goes Virtual, January 22 – 23, 2021
Now the documentary film has been accepted to a film festival, the Lift-Off Global Network showcases new filmmakers in its First-Time Filmmaker Series.
Finney remarked, "Lift-Off Global Network's collection of film festivals is an excellent opportunity for writers, actors, and directors. Giving independent producers the channels to celebrate DIY film projects of all kinds is incredible, one I'm very proud to say the 1893 Chicago's Columbian Exposition documentary is now a part of in two categories - Features and Shorts."
More on eTradeWire News
- Humanitarian Paul Rusesabagina's Nov 27 Hearing: Kidnapped, Illegally Detained & Tortured by Rwanda
- The Carbonell Awards Announces Major Operational Changes in 2021
- Rosalinda Books on Writing and Making Movies
- Rise Up Quarantine Winner Releases New Single Worldwide
- Voyagers Toastmasters Presents How to Conduct a Webinar
This project started when the author acquired a book of official photographs published in 1893 to document the first Chicago World's Fair from a client that is an antiquarian book dealer. After creating a thread of images and commentary on Twitter, Finney decided to gather up the entries and attempt to craft a narrative from the individual posts. "Delving into this history has been a really organic process that I just sort of fell backwards into without the foresight to create an object with physical permanence. It's really amazing to hold the finished products while exploring this event over the last two years", he remarked.
Each category of the contest will be available on Vimeo which voting ending at 10pm (BST) Sunday 11th October - tickets to view each category are $15.
The documentary is available in Features for the Full Length and Program 4 for the Short Length version via the link below.
Watch the contest now: https://liftoff.network/first-time-filmmaker-sessions-september-2020/
More on eTradeWire News
- Matthew Brickman Explains the Benefits of Online Dispute Resolution Throughout The 2020 Holiday Season
- Local Car Dealerships And Baseball Team Donate 1000 Turkey Dinners & Trimmings
- Mounts Botanical Garden Celebrates December with Fun, Festive & Furry Events
- Elliot on Hollywood and how he's evolved as an actor
- Freelance Work May Save You From The Recession
The documentary is also available on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Chicagos-Columbian-Exposition-Michael-Finney/dp/B08JCPFJ54
About Michael Finney
Michael Finney is a full spectrum content producer from the Midwest. He has explored music, audio, video, photography, and writing over a twenty year career that has taken him across the United States as well as overseas. Michael has provided the skills required for media production to a wide range of clients in many industries as an independent contractor. Additionally, he has a deep interest in technology and has worked within the telecom industry in a variety of applications.
- Perils of Efficiency: Procuring Supplies During a Crisis
- PSNeverGiveUp Store Launches Black Friday, Announces Charity
- Halifax Airport Taxi Limo Services
- A.N. Publishing Compiles Broad Audience Data
- Career Coach Anna Banks Reveals A Strategy to Help People Fulfil Their Potential
- Frank Bey Receives Posthumous GRAMMY Nomination
- Black Friday Men's Suits Deals 2020
- Stop Losing Money To Scammers!
- Best Selling Author Rolling Out the Red Carpet for New Installment in His Popular YA Series!
- Latest Helpful Tools for Event Promoters and Marketers by Ismail Sirdah
- 78-year-old CS:GO Champ DieHardBirdie Talks About the Health Benefits of Gaming in Fighting Dementia
- Medication Adherence Expertise Center and Pill Connect help patients with TB take their medication
- Exeter Orthodontics Opens New Location, Offering Braces in Springfield
- Dorothy M. Mitchell's full catalogue of published titles
- Finding Inner Peace During the Holiday Season
- Used Black 2018 MAZDA3 For Sale!
- Launch of the UK Economic Blueprint for Women White Paper
- OTCWagon Initiates Coverage on breakout company: Predictiv AI, Inc. (PAI/INOTF)
- Leaders in Florida will Receive Awards for a Year's Worth of Human Rights Advocacy and Education
- 2015 Navy Blue Volkswagen Passat for Sale!