Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 244
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 205
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 188
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 177
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 171
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 150
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 120
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry 105
- Presidential Candidate Dr. Valerie McCray Understands the Soul of America
- QURECA launches the first Quantum training & recruitment platform
Similar on eTradeWire
- Trump visit to Atlanta focuses on I-75 South expansion
- Q2 2020 | Houston Office | Research & Forecast Report
- Tucson architect and Pima County Housing Commission member advocates for better zoning and increased funding for small scale development
- NuTerra Real Estate Solutions launches software development
- Foxx and Associates announce new Reverse Mortgage venture: Florida's Reverse Mortgage Center
- Seismic Shift from New York to the Palm Beaches Signals Permanent Residency, Not Seasonal Vacation Homes
- AdvisorSmith Discovers the Least and Most Affordable Cities for Homebuyers in the U.S
- Toll Brothers Announces Opening of its Model Home in the Retreat at Southshore Community
- UK Property Market Back to Business, But Uncertainties Remain
- Mizner's Food & Beverage Manager Teaches FSU Students Wine Service Is More Than Order Taking – It's Creating An Experience
"The current owner has invested millions in reimagining this unique estate with an extensive designer-led renovation, and we look forward to identifying a new owner on auction day," stated Boga.
Sprawling across five acres, the paradise enjoys 205± feet of glorious beachfront in walled and gated privacy, next to serene woodlands, and stretches to another 198± feet on a tranquil river cove with a private dock for boating. Resort-like outdoor entertaining is the ideal space for hosting of lavish parties or friends and family with a backdrop of sweeping ocean views.
Designed by Smythe & Cortlandt, chic finishes and furnishings create the ultimate turn-key showpiece. Across its 23,315± square feet, notable features abound with multiple kitchens, a media room, library, loft-style game room, sky deck, sumptuous master quarters, and car collector's drive-through garage for 14 vehicles.
More on eTradeWire News
- Covid-19 Distance Learning Opens Door for Remedial Services to Students with ADHD
- Event Business Pivots to Making Student Desk Guards for School
- Kid Tennis Hub Launches Informative Blog for Tennis Parents
- Proposed Ban on Sugar-Sweetened Beverages Could Save Billions
- Jurllyshe Back To School Outfits & Clothes Ideas 2020--Jumpsuits, Matching Sets, Dress etc
"Premier Estate Properties has represented both selling and buying clients with Concierge Auctions for years, having sold over 11 properties together in Vero. So, when our client was ready to put the property on the market, auction was a natural step in the process to allow us to set a defined date of sale," stated O'Dare, who also co-represented the prior seller. "Now stunningly reimagined, truly no detail has been overlooked. The auction represents a rare opportunity to own the only available ocean-to-river estate in Vero's coveted Estate Section."
Vero Beach offers something for everyone, with miles of pristine beaches, neighborhoods with sand streets shaded by ancient oak trees, and a brightly painted downtown for family strolls on sunny afternoons. Known for its award-winning golf courses, equestrian centers, boating, and fishing opportunities of every kind, matched only by the quality of Vero's galleries, museums, theaters, and restaurants, this elegant seaside community, 1 hour north of Palm Beach and 1.5 hours southeast of Orlando, is also served by Vero Beach Regional Airport, only 9 miles away. For points further afield, Melbourne International Airport is just 43 miles up the coast with further close proximity to Orlando and West Palm Beach airports.
As part of Concierge Auctions' Key for Key® giving program in partnership with Giveback Homes, the closing will result in a new home built for a family in need.
Concierge Auctions offers a commission to the buyers' representing real estate agents. See Auction Terms and Conditions for full details. For more information, visit ConciergeAuctions.com or call +184.108.40.20640.
More on eTradeWire News
- Pristine Tile & Carpet Cleaning is now an A+ rated accredited business with the BBB
- #PYNKTALKS: Mikki Ma'at: Musician, Model, & Hairstylist
- 2020 C8 Corvette Anchors Chip Miller Amyloidosis Foundation Fundraising Efforts
- PicPocket Labs awarded patent for the use of a roaming/dynamic/adaptive geofence
- Summer Heat Sparks Heavy "Stay at Home" Consumer Demand for Screen Mesh Shade Tarps
About Concierge Auctions
Concierge Auctions is the largest luxury real estate marketplace in the world, powered by state-of-the-art technology. Since its inception in 2008, the firm has generated billions of dollars in sales, broken world records for the highest priced homes ever achieved at auction, and is active in 40 U.S. states/territories and 27 countries. Concierge curates the most prestigious properties globally, matches them with qualified buyers, and facilitates transparent, market-driven transactions in an expedited timeframe. The firm owns arguably the most comprehensive and intelligent database of high-net-worth real estate buyers and sellers in the world. As a six-time honoree to the annual Inc. Magazine list of America's fastest-growing companies, it now joins the Inc5000 Hall of Fame; was named No. 38 on the 2018 Entrepreneur 360™ List recognizing 360 small businesses every year that are mastering the art of and science of growing a business in the areas of impact, innovation, growth, leadership, and business valuation; and has contributed more than 200 homes to-date as part of its Key for Key® giving program in partnership with Giveback Homes, which guarantees that for every property the company sells, a new home will be built for a family in need. For more information visit conciergeauctions.com.
- Community Cooperative has an immediate need for Meals on Wheels delivery drivers
- myGEKOgear Releases the Smart Hardwire Kit to Easily Have your Dash Cam Connected 24/7
- Drive Up and Grab a Bag of School Supplies
- Just for you… the best summer fun is online now! Outer Banks Squared - The Art Show
- Functional Medicine Doctor Flips Script on Anxiety
- Panel Built, Inc. Offers In-Stock Guard Booths for Quick Security Solutions
- Be Careful Stating Your Income For Health Insurance Subsidy
- Author's new book earns literary accolade
- John Canning & Co. Earns 2020 Preservation Connecticut Award of Merit - For Mark Twain House Museum
- Crafts N Chisel: Boutique for Authentic Indian Handicrafts Home Decor
- John Canning & Co. Earns 2020 Preservation Connecticut Award of Merit -First Congregational Church
- Hotel Madison Voted Best Hotel in the Shenandoah Valley
- Black 2016 Honda Civic for Sale
- NTI Releases an iOS App for Low-Cost Environment Monitoring Systems
- Naomi Cohen Named To Wood Industry's Prestigious 40 Under 40
- Incredible 2016 Dodge Journey for Sale
- Hillside Terrace Sponsors This Year's Big Hearts Annual Movie Event for The Fifth Year in a Row!
- Affordable Acupuncture Clinic Reopens
- Navigating the Future in Uncertain Times
- Angela Rye Sits Down with Black Cooperative Investment Fund