Popular on eTradeWire
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 125
- Full Schedule for the Women in Travel Summit North America Released 124
- 'Around the World Open House' features $20G in giveaways 117
- Celebrate National Plan for Vacation Day with The Merrill Hotel 116
- All You Need To Know About Cruises Departing From New York and New Jersey 109
- Revenue Insight emerges as world's leading business intelligence solution for hospitality industry
- Local Doctor to Release Book on Vision and Learning
- STC Software Solutions provides the best combination of offers for travelers around the world
- Springtime and Early Summer are Perfect Times to Visit Cute Koedo-Kawagoe
- Listening 2 YOU Tour Exploring Progressive Democratic Candidate Erica Collins ARTS CAFE Millville NJ
Similar on eTradeWire
- Unique as You Boutique expanding selections
- TimeSeed, a Street Fashion Company, Rebrands to Hunnid Kings
- Want Different Hair? Africanmall Wigs & Hair Weave Will Rock You!!
- Inna Organic Receives Global Recognition as Premium Clean Beauty Brand
- TV Personality Santana Rodriguez Inks Deal with New Media Company, Expanding Audience for Her Popular TV Series "Shaping Up with Santana"
- Best Selling Human Hair Of 2020
- TRUWEAR Launches Singular Lifestyle Sweatshirt
- Beautyforever Human Hair - An Extraordinary Valentine's Day Gift For Her
- Africanmall Best Valentine's Day Sales For Wigs & Hair Bundles
- JEM Fab Fashions 2020 Gala Fashion Show in Fort Myers 3/14/20
Starting February 10 and running through March 29, simply drop off gently worn prom dress to any Anton's Cleaners, Jordan's Furniture or Enterprise Bank location in MA and NH. All good quality, gently worn or new prom dresses are welcome; plus size dresses are especially appreciated. Anton's Cleaners then cleans the donated prom dresses at no charge and distributes to high school junior and senior girls who could not otherwise afford to attend their school's prom.
More on eTradeWire News
- Kidfresh Celebrates 10 Year Anniversary At Expo West 2020 With Fresh New Look And Tasty Additions
- Deborah King Center Publishing Announced Release of Melinda Malone's Personal Memoir: Off My Chest
- Participating Restaurants Announced for Special Equestrians Taste of Love
- New Partnership Expands Data-Centric Portfolio
- Trucking - Transportation companies reducing REGEN's - ECOFuelMax
Tapping into a similarly dedicated network of partners for Anton's successful Coats for Kids drive, the tremendous dress collection effort is coordinated with hundreds of high schools, colleges, and corporate and community partners. Any organization interested in holding a prom dress collection drive, making an in-kind donation, or individuals looking to volunteer at the boutique can sign up online now.
Unlike other prom gown collection drives, this program culminates in a "boutique" event where deserving girls are invited for a day of personal shopping and pampering – a powerful personal experience. This year over 1000 girls will be invited – more than ever before – to enjoy Boutique Day at the Hynes Convention Center, with dresses displayed in a variety of colors, styles, and sizes. Monetary and in-kind donations are needed to pay for jewelry, makeup, and other accessories.
For sixteen years, girls have shared final prom dress photos and written to the program with transformative stories, describing the impact Belle of the Ball has had not only as a clothing drive but the positive change in the way they felt about themselves. To date, nearly 5,500 girls have been outfitted since Belle of the Ball began in 2005, with over $2.7M in dry cleaning services donated by Anton's since the program's inception. Last year, over 3,500 gowns were cleaned by Anton's and 950 girls in need were invited to Boutique Day. Caring Partners, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Indie Artist Tour That's Sweeping The Nation
- Michigan SEO Group Brings on New Internet Marketing Specialist
- Ancient Resource Auctions' March 14th online sale has authentic antiquities, ethnographic art, more
- Backstage Launches Multi-City Tour to Invest in Underestimated Entrepreneurs and Ecosystems
- Digital Marketing Firm Introduces Commission-Based Programs For IT Companies
For more information about Belle of the Ball and Caring Partners, visit http://www.antons.com/belle.
Caring Partners Inc.
- abatUS establishes new operations in South Carolina to serve Southeastern markets
- Local Business of the Year Finalist
- 2nd Annual Unstoppable: Passion for a Purpose Luncheon to Feature Kendra Scott of Kendra Scott Jewelry as Keynote Speaker
- BYD helps #ElectrifyAnaheim with delivery of electric buses
- Cobalt Digital's Participation at VidTrans20 Includes Presentations, Demonstrations and 1-on-1s
- Local Nonprofit Announces 2019 - 2020 Volunteer Extraordinaire
- INFINITI HR Reaps Benefits as Quad M Solutions Updates Business Developments at OpenAxess Staffing
- Mother Raw Puts Good On Good™ With New Creamy Tahini & Lemon Tahini Dressings At Expo West 2020
- KYOCERA's New AH100A Alumina Ceramic Offers Breakthrough Benefits for High-Voltage Insulation Applications
- Announcing Release of the Long-awaited Book, "The Delamere SagaThe Untold Story of Vale Royal Ab
- Local Relocation Team Named Platinum Award Winner for Sixth Year
- Veritext Legal Solutions Expands Court Reporter Scholarship Program to Include New York State
- NASC Continues Flight Operations for New Teros Group 4/5 UAV
- Guadalupe Center announces campaign to expand 'life-changing' programs for Immokalee students
- Getting your financial situation on track is on most people's 2020 New Years' Resolution
- Insurance Myths and Facts by Surex
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce proudly Welcome Avanti Way as a New Gold Member
- UrsaLeo Brings Advanced User Interfaces to Industry 4.0 with the UrsaLeo 3D Digital Twin
- Robert Chamberlain, Chairman and CEO at Applied Health Analytics, Named a 2020 InCharge Leader
- Sunknowledge Services Inc has a Reliable DME Billing & Collections Approach