Popular on eTradeWire
- Pioneering a New Wave in UK Rap Music: BH.WAV - 2420
- Fairmint Achieves Milestone as Newly SEC-Registered Transfer Agent - 223
- Colonial Oil Industries and TICO Lead Sustainable Energy Transition in the Southeast - 194
- Echoes of Elysium | New Works by Jennifer JL Jones - 171
- California Music Hall of Fame and Museum to Honor Iconic Americana Singer-Songwriter Gary Green - 170
- Healthcare Network names Dr. Salvatore Anzalone vice president of clinical business development - 169
- TAG Video Systems Joins the Streaming Video Technology Alliance - 167
- Inspires The Gift Of Love This Valentine's Day With A New Collection Of Williams Sonoma P - 152
- ONLINE NOTARY SERVICE, All Coconut Creek, Parkland, Margate,Coral Springs,Pompano Beach & Boca Ratom - 128
- MotorEnvy Celebrates Successful First Event with Cars Under the Stars - 120
Similar on eTradeWire
- 911 Operator Blows the Lid Off of UFO Coverups in New Video!
- The Book of Quint novel prequel to JAWS sells out of first printing within 2 months
- Chayla Wolfberg's Debut Novel Late Night Love Promises Comedy, Romance, and Drama On and Off the Air
- Triumph Donnelly Studios replaces Vendetta Vette (c) action film Director Chuck Borden
- Epic Pictures Group Sets U.S. Release Date for Before I Change My Mind From Award-Winning Filmmaker Trevor Anderson
- Let's Talk Series: The Arrival of the First Africans in America to their Descendants in the Revolutionary War
- Oakland Documentary Premiere Features Two Local African American, Hall of Fame Distance Runners
- JCFilms Hollywood & Patricia Miller to jointly produce original theatrical film
- St. Louis Jewish Film Festival to Open with Distinctive Israeli Student Films Linked by Oct. 7, 2023
- Vancouver Actor Darren Mann Talks 1923, Animal Kingdom With I Only Touch Greatness Podcast
Tickets: Tickets are $15 for general admission; $12 for students and Cinema St. Louis members. Webster U. students are admitted free. Advance tickets can be purchased through the Cinema St. Louis website.
Passes: Two types of passes are available: Five-Film Passes are $65, $50 for CSL members; All-Access Passes are $120, and $95 for CSL members.
More Info: 314-200-5684, cinemastlouis.org
The 15th Annual Robert Classic French Film Festival — sponsored by Jane M. & Bruce P. Robert Charitable Foundation and co-presented by the Webster Film Series — celebrates St. Louis' Gallic heritage and France's cinematic legacy. This year's featured films span the decades from the 1920s through the 1990s, offering a revealing overview of French cinema.
More on eTradeWire News
- Rocky Michaels releases his latest official music video, 'Seasons'
- Spiffy Clean Introduces Enhanced Body Corporate and Strata Cleaning Services in Melbourne
- KiwiQA Services Earns Distinction as a Top QA & Software Testing Company by VendorLand
- Dak Frederick, Owner, 4HG Publishing, LLC Partners with Paperbacks Ink for a Free Writing Workshop
- Charles Gianelloni Elected President of University of Nevada, Las Vegas Lee Business School's Alum
The fest annually includes significant restorations, and this year is no different, touting a brand-new restoration of Claire Denis' "Chocolat," which is the filmmaker's debut feature. The fest also screens the seldom seen "Martin Roumagnac" in a new restoration, starring Marlene Dietrich and Jean Gabin in a riveting crime thriller.
Every program features introductions and discussions by film or French scholars and critics. All films are in French with English subtitles.
The Jane M. & Bruce P. Robert Charitable Foundation is the event's title sponsor. This festival is co-presented by the Webster Film Series.
Free parking is available in the lots both in front of and behind Webster Hall; no permits are required on weekends.
Film Schedule & Synopses available at the CSL website https://cinemastlouis.org/
Marquee Media PR
- Altitude Sound Club Unveils Groundbreaking AI Album "Introducing Lion Aurora"
- The Center for Contemporary Art Offers Spring Art Classes for Adults, Teens & Children
- 7th Annual Baton Rouge Soul Food Festival
- Lord of Terror is live! - Zinequest solo dungeon delve
- Caffè Umbria's Grifo Blend Takes Center Stage at 2024 Coffee Fest Latte Art World Championship
- 2nd Annual Pacific Northwest Hypnosis Conference
- Ryan & Tyson Thacker Scheduled to Appear on Spotlight Television Hosted by Industry Legend Tom Hegna
- ImmuniWeb and Bammtech Form Strategic Partnership to Expand Market Reach
- Grand Opening of new Bonita Commons Goodwill
- Ben Allen Band to headline March 24 BBQ, Bands & Brew to benefit Lee BIA Builders Care
- Florida Events and Festivals Proudly Sponsors The Treasure Coast Seafood Festival
- Dr. Shruti Shah: Dual Board Certification in Anesthesiology and Interventional Pain Management
- Do You Want to Start A Business But Don't Know What it Will Demand of You?
- ASA Webinar Explores Mid-Year Economic & Market Conditions, Impact on Valuations & Cost of Capital
- Meet Memoirist Felicia Thai Heath: Celebrate Women's History Month
- Crescent Joins NetSuite Alliance Partner Program
- Tight National Lacrosse League Playoff Race Heightens The NLL March to May in Season's Final Weeks
- Vantiva Demonstrates One of the First Carrier-Grade Wi-Fi 7 Extenders and Advanced 5G FWA CPE at Mobile World Congress 2024
- Announcing the Inaugural Taste of Sheboygan
- Metro Commercial Brokers Deal Brings Puttshack to The Shops at Liberty Place