Popular on eTradeWire
- So Mr.Curtis' Name Is Called at Mail Time! - 113
- Syxsense Workflows Automate Sesponse to Critical IT Infrastructure Disruptions
- Health Care Veteran Named Altercare President
- This AMAZING #homeforsale in @EastBethel has a #motherinlaw suite! PENDING!
- For the 4th Time, Contracting Resources Group Appears on the Inc. 5000, Ranking No. 3,886 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 81% Percent
- Alta Vista Technology Earns Inc. 5000 Honors for 4th Straight Year
- Who Will Win The 2021 US Open Tennis Tournament?
- Author Dorenda W. Madkins to Release Her Final Children's Book in Memory of Trayvon Martin
- Stēzo - The Last Dance (Album)
- Woodall Creative Group Honored with Two Communicator Awards for Smart Bubblegum Rebrand
Similar on eTradeWire
- Michelle Danner's "The Runner" to screen at Catalina Film Festival
- Drum roll...and the winners are
- Walker Entertainer Academy Presents Indigenous Film Retreats (IFR) Oct 9th-11th
- Obsidian Anime Lab, where fans get to create an anime!
- 5th Annual 'T or C Film Fiesta' Dates Announced to be held at El Cortez Theatre
- Buffalo Dreams To Screen Laloggia's "fear No Evil" For 40th Anniversary
- Celebrate the Holiday Weekend with the Holidays365 Film Fest
- Enchantment Film Studios Reviewing Scripts
- The South Florida International Film Festival Awards for July 2021 Celebrated Filmmakers and Screenwriters
- Search Continues For More Unmarked Graves at Canadian Indian Residential Schools
Aug. 13-15: Washington University's Brown Hall Auditorium, Forsyth Boulevard (two blocks west of Skinker Boulevard)
Aug. 20-22 and 27-29: Webster University's Winifred Moore Auditorium in Webster Hall, 470 E. Lockwood Ave.
Tickets/Passes: Tickets are $14 for general admission; $11 for students and Cinema St. Louis members. Two types of passes are available: Five-Film Passes are $60, $45 for CSL members; All-Access Passes are $100, $80 for CSL members. Passes and advance tickets can be purchased through the Cinema St. Louis website.
More Info: 314-289-4150, https://cinemastlouis.org/robert-classic-french...
The 13th Annual Robert Classic French Film Festival — presented by TV5MONDE, sponsored by the Jane M. & Bruce P. Robert Charitable Foundation, and produced by Cinema St. Louis (CSL) — celebrates St. Louis' Gallic heritage and France's extraordinary cinematic legacy, offering a revealing overview of French cinema.
More on eTradeWire News
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Central Virginia Area Residents!
- 2021 Mensa Select® Winners Announced
- Publicity For Good is Offering Free Exposure for Expo East Participants as a Way of Giving Back
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Triangle Area Residents!
- Massachusetts Maritime Academy's Michelle Badger Named a "40 Under 40" by Cape & Plymouth Business
The Robert Classic French Film Festival is the first CSL in-person event since the Covid-19 pandemic. The host venues — Washington University on Aug. 13-15 and Webster University on Aug. 20-22 and 27-29 — have not yet determined whether capacity limits or masks will be required. Details will be announced on the CSL website when available.
The fest annually includes significant restorations, and this year features a quintet of such works: Melvin Van Peebles' "The Story of a Three-Day Pass," Diane Kurys' "Entre Nous," Joseph Losey's "Mr. Klein," Jacques Deray's "La piscine," and the extended director's cut of Jean-Jacques Beineix's "Betty Blue."
The fest also provides one of the few opportunities available in St. Louis to see films projected the old-school, time-honored way, with Agnes Varda's "Vagabond" screening from a 35mm print.
As part of CSL's year-long Golden Anniversaries programming, which features films celebrating their 50th anniversaries, the fest includes a pair of films from 1971: François Truffaut's "Two English Girls" and Claude Jutra's French-Canadian "Mon oncle Antoine."
More on eTradeWire News
- SRMA to host workforce workshop on September 29, 2021
- Aldelo Launches All-in-One Handheld Restaurant POS Solution
- Announcing 2021 Haute Ohio Magazine's Ohio Fashion Week (OHFW) 6th Annual Fashion Gala 9/18/21 - Cleveland's Premier Fashion Show
- Go-Forth Pest Control Becomes Title Sponsor of Carolina Velocity, FC
- Healthcare Payment Processing Solutions
Completing the fest is a pandemic-delayed tribute to the late Anna Karina, who died in December 2019: Jean-Luc Godard's essential "Vivre sa vie."
Every program features introductions and discussions by film or French scholars and critics.
All films are in French with English subtitles ("The Story of a Three-Day Pass" is in both English & French).
TV5MONDE serves as the fest's presenting sponsor, and the Jane M. & Bruce P. Robert Charitable Foundation is the event's title sponsor.
Marquee Media PR
- NATP announces 2021 Chapter Person of the Year
- Swoop Airline will offer flights to Canada from St. Pete airport | Swoop Airline
- The Effectiveness of Social Media Advertising in 2021
- What is Waukegan State Rep. Rita Mayfield doing in Calumet City?
- Building and Growing a Business Post-Pandemic
- 10 Awesome Advantages Of Social Media Advertising
- A sea of yellow assembles on the Seaside Heights boardwalk at the 8th Annual Celebration of HOPE Wal
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Returns To Wizard World Chicago, Saturday, October 16
- BYU's Max Hall Shares Rebuttal To Make A Wish Board Member After Degrading His Addiction History
- Eight Bit Studios Names Heather Brown as First CEO
- Avenue 21 Marketing | Empowering Women in Business
- Zaui and Norwegian Experience Announce Strategic Partnership
- Suncoast NPI Announces Local Non-Profit, Tampa Crossroads, as Recipient of Tithing Award
- Benchmark International Facilitated the Transaction BTW Colography Group & Halstatt Legacy Partners
- Telemach Slovenia Goes Live With AX OTT To Improve Customer Experience
- Salisbury Orthodontics – Wiltshire's Leading Specialist Invisalign Provider
- Ian Black Real Estate hires veteran sales associate
- Infosec Institute's Free Resources Help Orgs Be Cyber Smart During Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Manufacturer Improves Efficiency by Integrating SYSPRO, Shopify, Amazon and Reseller Website
- MacCase Integrates Apple Air Tags into Premium Leather Messenger Bag