Popular on eTradeWire
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Institut' DERMed Founder Inducted into the AIA Academy of Legends
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- Advice from cosmetic surgeon Dr. Mitchell G. Cohen - Five tips to look your best
- RUSHWORKS Introduces its PTX Model 1L at The Video Show
- Shipt Shopper home food delivery
Similar on eTradeWire
- What's Your New Story in the New Year?
- Dr Claudio Cerullo - AWARDS and CITATIONS
- Dwight Threeperson Named Chair of Apprenticeship Committee for Newark CTE Network
- Blue Marble Geographics announces academic lab for processing drone or UAV images
- ExcelR Launches Digital Marketing Courses In Bangalore
- Critters Great and Small Visit Desert Vista Elementary School
- Tiffany Oliver Receives Presidential Award For Excellence In Mathematics And Science Teaching
- Unreasonable Kids is Training the Next Generation of Kid Superheroes Through Social Entrepreneurship
- Montessori Schools Prepare Children for Elementary School
- Students Rising Above Welcomes Elizabeth Jordan Devaney as Chief Executive Officer
See peace art made by our kids at the Boys & Girls Club of Bisbee on 24 handmade
Peace Pledge boxes across Bisbee, Warren, and San Jose. Make a pledge to do
anything that fosters peace with nature, and you could win a free Big Berkey Water
Bisbee Tourism Center sponsors the Rotaract Club of Tucson for their 1,000,000 Peace
Pledge Challenge by Peace Day 2020. Please see our 2-minute video at http://www.PeaceDay.US for details.
Adam Lurie, the Peace Liaison for the Rotaract Club of Tucson, has been collaborating
with the Boys & Girls Club of Bisbee and local business to raise awareness that 9/21 is
Peace Day, and specifically to foster 'Peace with Nature.'
PRE-PEACE DAY EVENTS
EVERY DAY you can make a Peace Pledge by using #PeaceDayChallenge on social media or going to http://www.PeaceDay.US
More on eTradeWire News
- Bloomsday at North Coast Repertory Theatre
- Diamond Heating & Cooling Birmingham
- Algrim.co Unveils Top HR Market Condition Changes Job Seekers Should Know Going Into 2020
- Catastrophic Services for INSURERS Hail/Wind/Flood/Fire Dealer Buyouts
- Year of housing access inequality for seniors & disabled ends – and another about to start
9/17/19 – Bisbee Streets Clean-Up from 5 pm to 7 pm at The BTC, 8 Naco Rd, Old Bisbee
Sunrise with Bisbee Hookers, a local crochet group, LOGGED OVER 2,500 HOURS OF CROCHETING to yarn bomb Grassy Park, in Old Bisbee on Peace Day.
All Morning – Peace Folk Art & Crafts available the Farmer's Market, plus produce from organic farms to foster peace with nature.
Noon Peace Sing -- Farmer's Market will host a sing-along with the kids from the Boys and Girls Club Bisbee, Vista Park, Warren, AZ.
8pm – Chuckleheads, a comedy club in Old Bisbee, will hold a fundraiser for the Rotaract
Club of Tucson and their Project Lorax, which plants trees across Arizona.
All Day – Free samples of Dr. Bronner's Castile Soap, the most ecological soap on the planet available at Poco Market, 15 Main St., Old Bisbee.
All Day – FREE USED SCIENCE FICTION & MENTALISM BOOKS for a
non-financial PEACE PLEDGE – Meridian Books & Comics, 27 Subway St, across the alley from Poco Market.
More on eTradeWire News
- Couple's Unique Journey to Move and Save a Historic Home from Demolition
- More than just a REALTOR, Bri Peele's marketing innovates home sales in Brevard County!
- Finalists for the 14th Annual Beaufort International Film Festival Announced
- HIDDEN by Pat Herbert is published
- Top-rated Supplement Manufacturer, Phoria Leaps into the CBD Market
Peace Day History
United Nations declared September 21 st as the International Day of Peace in 2002 – the USA, and every member of the United Nations has agreed to wage peace on 9/21, every year, to get humanitarian aid to children in war-torn areas.
In 1981, the United Nations unanimously agreed to wage peace one day a year to get
humanitarian aid to children in war-torn areas. It only took them 20 years to agree on the date of September 21 st. Since it's ratification in 2002, the United Nations has chosen a theme for each year's Peace Day. This year's theme is 'Climate Action for Peace' which we are calling fostering Peace with Nature.
The BTC | David Russell 520-477-7329
- Jamie Zahlaway Belsito Attended the North Shore Labor Council Women's Solidarity Breakfast
- Books To Go Now is proud to announce the release of The Christmas Town Calls
- Holiday Release! Matt Poll's The Christmas Bird Diary
- celebrity movie actor Horse ' El Caballo ' Wren strikes while the acting iron is Hot in auditions!!!
- A Holiday Party That Gives Back
- VR Wedding in Jamaica at Couples Sans Souci
- FINAL HOMES Now Selling at Lennar's Starr Pass Vistas in Tucson!
- Art Exhibition: Lightness Becomes
- New Partnership ALTO & Beyond Barriers Athletic Foundation provide scholarships to underserved youth
- What is a State Based Health Insurance Exchange?
- The Swingaroos Step to the Stage on the GingerNewYork TV Show in New York City
- Shield Republic Charities launches new 'Christmas to Give' program
- Prefab Ticket Booths Are A Fast and Affordable Solution for Fairs, Schools, Stadiums, And More
- 1,5 Anhydroglucitol Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- Quantum Composers Lasers in Micro/Mini LED Manufacturing
- Dallas-Fort Worth Clinic Uses Ketamine Infusion Therapy to Treat Depression and PTSD
- Harlem's Lyn-Genet's Kitchen presents an evening of art, jazz and wine
- Open: Working at Heights Training Courses
- Brandon Honda hires Elie Eid as Executive Manager
- Tiny Startup Takes on Facebook and Craigslist