Popular on eTradeWire
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 191
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 143
- Actress Marcia Cross Hosts Virtual Town Hall with U.S. Representatives Kathy Castor (FL) and Dr. Kim Schrier (WA) on the "PREVENT HPV Cancers Act" - 139
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians - 138
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 123
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World - 117
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
- Oklahoma The Newest Meet Now App has Arrived "Sooner" than Expected!
- Antoine Dunn's LOSE IT ALL premiers on BET SOUL as Song Breaks BILLBOARD R&B Top 40 Charts
Similar on eTradeWire
- Perle IRG LTE Routers enable Greenville Electric to fulfil Service Level Agreements
- S4 Inc. welcomes new VP to leadership team
- Tektelic Releases Lorawan Carbon Dioxite Iot Sensor
- MainConcept FFmpeg Plugin Portfolio Adds xHE-AAC Encoder and Support for Linux on ARM with AVC & HEVC
- ASI Launches iMIS Advertising to Help Associations Maximize Non-Dues Revenue
- CNXT Digital Brings Student Life and Family Engagement Together in One Integrated Solution K-12
- DG Meditech Opens Doors to North American Operations With Appointment of New Chief for Americas
- Co-Work Space in Carson City, Nevada
- ICTBroadcast Version 4.3 release, the unified communications auto dialer and call center software
- Barcoding, Inc. Releases 2021 Research Study
Typical endpoint protection technology examines programs installed and running on a PC or server and stops them when they are judged to be malicious, while the network protection technology examines all data packets sent and received and stops them when they are judged to be malicious.
Both methods require a huge amount of computing resources to examine every program or packet but have limited accuracy. If the judgment standard is too strict, the defense will increase, but it will hinder the performance of the task.
FilingBox. www.filingbox.com has supplied network storage technology for the past 20 years, and now is a hot topic in the security industry as it launches a new storage protection technology that innovates defense without using unnecessary computing resources.
More on eTradeWire News
- Author Meets Her Great Aunt for the First Time and Dedicates a Vampire Book to Her
- Sip LLC Announces the Launch of Sip! Extraordinary Drinking Chocolate
- Get To Know Matt "MK" Kiatipis a little more!
- Matt Kiatipis (MK) Takes the Internet and Street Ball Basketball by Storm
- Mounts Botanical Garden Will Be Hosting 13 Events
In this method, only legitimate programs can read and write data to network storage, so data can be protected 100% safely from either ransomware or data stealing malware without wasting computing resources. What's more, the protective technologies work in a different manner than network or endpoint protection, so they can be used together.
FilingBox is currently being used by the Korea National Oil Corporation, the National Statistical Office, city halls, county offices, and securities companies; where data security is important, and it is possible to experience it with cloud-based protection.
The company is offering a free license to demonstrate the strength of its technology. If you want to take advantage of this offer, please contact me. FilingBox Product details (http://filingbox.com/)
- Atheists Helping the Homeless, DC, Distribution Event, Silver Spring MD
- 'Bathroom of a Bar on Bleecker' to debut in Manhattan Meeting Room
- DreamMaster warns agains Monster's Halloween quiz
- Your Future is Now: an immersive party to live your dreams
- Neue Auctions' online-only, 344-lot Fine Art & Antiques auction will be held Saturday, October 30th
- Debut Book Offers Guidance On Raising Your Personal Frequency To Access Your Highest Potential
- Dance & Dystopia: Freaks With Lines Present...Nilus Cogus
- Valarie Carey Reaves-Bey, sister of Miriam Carey, woman killed in Washington, DC channels her pursuit for justice through Art
- 'Women In Real Estate' Support Diversity with International Real Estate Platform, Bisnow
- Release of New Audiobook, "The Reward of Knowing" by Re/MAX Results Founder, John Collopy
- Short and Long Term Electric Generator Rentals
- Planejunkie.com announces a New Aviation Art Print by Anthony Saunders
- Nonprofit Releases Online Healing Resources for Survivors of Child Sexual Abuse
- Free Nutrition Deficiency Guide
- Reyna Gentin's "My Name is Layla" Wins Gold in Moonbeam Awards
- Thank You! With Deepest Gratitude
- LaDàna – #FKLMdoc & Her Dedication to Justice-Impacted Youth
- How Bulldog Mobile Billboards Uses Experiential Advertising To Promote Businesses
- Radio Host and PR Star Adrienne Mazzone
- Snell & Wilmer Welcomes Justin B. Birtcher to Phoenix Office