Popular on eTradeWire
- Multi-Media Entertainment Conglomerate, ZATA Entertainment, LLC. to Bring Diversity and Inclusion to Las Vegas - 692
- Ether-1 Cryptocurrency Price Up 900% in 2021 As Demand For It's Censorship-Proof Hosting Platform Skyrockets Organizations Push Back Against Big-Tech - 676
- Hawaiian Airlines Reservations Cheap Tickets - 658
- Indiana Roadside Markers on YouTube - 648
- Small Vermont Business Owner Gets a Big Break - 644
- 420 Enthusiasts Prepare to Celebrate Adult Use with Outdoor Shopping and Music Festival ft Hip-Hop group the Luniz - 599
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida - 537
- Reserve early if you plan visiting State and National Parks - 483
- Beyond Times Square Launches New Logo to Embrace the Future of Luxury Travel - 469
- Lets Yangtze River Cruise Fever Commence - 449
Similar on eTradeWire
- Uncommon Investment Advisors Introduces First ETF
- The new dawn of Digital Art - NFTs
- Bidding Now Open for the NFT Artwork For Sale Entitled 'The Sunrise' by Digital Artist, Kevin Douglas Wright
- New NFP firm offers Start-ups Grants to develop Green Tech and disrupt markets
- Fund Street Technologies' Brand, One Park Financial Earns "Best Places To Work" Award by South Florida Business Journal
- Ideanomics Reports $26.8M in Revenues and EV Sales Growth for 2020
- One Park Financial, a Fund Street Technologies Brand, wins Bronze Stevie® Award for the 2nd Time in a Row
- Ether-1 Cryptocurrency Price Up 900% in 2021 As Demand For It's Censorship-Proof Hosting Platform Skyrockets Organizations Push Back Against Big-Tech
- Trust MD Corp and Simplicity Group Launch Mass Recruitment Campaign and Educational Event
- Fund Street Technologies' Subsidiary, One Park Financial, is Certified as a 2020 Top Workplace for the 4th Time
"We are investing in excess of 10 million euros over the course of 2021 to build up the Spanish market and expand our network to over 100 partner dentists. With our upcoming TV commercial, we will raise awareness and foster trust among the public, as we continue to invest in marketing, staff and our tech platform. In February of this year we took another successful step towards our prospective patients with a series of pop up stores, and we are currently looking for a larger office space in Madrid, to house our rapidly growing team. Our goal is to continue scaling quickly in what is one of the largest markets for aligner treatments, securing our position as European market leaders in the process," says EvaMaria Meijnen, Managing Director of PlusDental.
More on eTradeWire News
- Global Sedition poised to make music history
- Groove-Ment Records releases new R&B hit "Summer Baby"
- Boca Raton Historical Society & Museum to Host Wine-Tasting at Farmer's Table on May 12
- THE PRICE IS RIGHT LIVE™ Is Coming to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Tommy Rice Featuring Patricia Barrett "The Greatest Love Of Them All" Makes Impact At Radio
In May last year, PlusDental raised €32 million from international investors in its Series C financing round. The round was led by Hong Kong-based investor Ping An Global Voyager Fund and earned the Berlin-based startup, founded in 2017, a valuation of more than €100 million.
"We are convinced that in Spain, as we have seen all over Europe, the medical quality of our product will far outshine the offerings of our competitors in the market. For this reason, we have already begun working with the best dentists in the country and are strategically expanding our network of doctors. Our aligners are produced according to a strict set of quality control standards at our own dental laboratory in Germany. This fact, along with our overall commitment to exceptional quality, is what inspires trust in our patients," says Meijnen.
PlusDental launched in 2017 with the mission of providing all patients with access to highquality, innovative dentistry. In collaboration with top dental practices in the field, PlusDental has fully digitized the therapy process for aligners: from appointment to 3D treatment plan, from follow-up checks to billing, their self-developed app guides patients through every step.
More on eTradeWire News
- Theresa White Earns Industry Gold-Standard Career Coaching Credential
- THINKWARE Announces Mother's Day Dash Cam Specials
- In Celebration of Earth Day, The Black Doll Affair Introduces its Paper Doll Line and Announces a Partnership with a Mermaid!
- GPHCC Board Chair, Lou Rodriguez Steps Down and New Chair and Officers Elected
- Southern Ocean County Hometown Security Webinar talks Summer Season Safety for Businesses
As of today, 200 dentists in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, Spain, France, the Netherlands and Sweden have adopted PlusDental's digital dentistry platform. The start-up currently employs over 300 people, including dentists, orthodontists, and master dental technicians, who have successfully treated more than 30,000 patients to date. In 2020, the company recorded a turnover approaching €100 million.
Going forward, PlusDental will remain focused on its mission: combining dental expertise and innovative technology to make the benefits of modern dentistry available to all.
- Simplify Joins The Evolve IP Partner Program
- Author Robert Child inks Book Deal with Bloomsbury Publishing for Immortal Valor
- Goodwill MicroEnterprise transitions to in-person classes
- Fifth Round Nominees For The Latin Podcast Awards 2021
- New Workforce Training Opportunities in Charlotte County
- Miller & Miller's Canadiana & Folk Art auction, April 17th, is a hit, grossing $430,375 (Canadian)
- Preh Named a Finalist in PACE Awards 2021
- We're Expanding! Meet Bulldog Mobile Billboards Newest Marketing Team Member
- Braces in Exton High-Quality, Low-Cost, and Life-Changing
- Classy Wall Decor: Sophisticated Wall Art for Classy Homes
- Identity Earth Day Feat. Lesley Webb, Elizabeth Lindburg, Casandra Carmelina, Lia Betty, & T
- Forever Fisherman: Fishing Gear for Fishermen of All Skill Levels
- CP Lab Safety to Celebrate 25 Years of ECO Funnel
- Cardinal Bird Feeders: Wild Bird Supplies to Create an Inviting Outdoor Environment
- Motorbiker Helmets: D.O.T Approved Helmets for Motorbikers
- This Earth Day help Apellix with Project Breathe Which Aspires to use Tethered Drones to Spray a NAS
- Brett Furman Recognized as Top Producer in RE/MAX Pennsylvania Region
- The Gorden Group Announces Sale of Lakeside Storage in Lake Havasu City, Arizona
- Pet Supplement Company InClover Research® Partners with CarbonClick Just in Time for Earth Day
- Accel Research Sites now recruiting for new pediatric COVID-19 vaccine trial