Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 439
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 169
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 164
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 155
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 121
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 115
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Arsonist Firebombs Daystar Television Network's Jerusalem Studio
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
Similar on eTradeWire
- Learn How Competing with Others Can Elevate You to Live Full Out
- "Poses Never Thought Possible" Yoga Series at AZULIK TULUM
- Experience Nature & Samurai Culture, Early Autumn in Nikko and Aizu, Japan
- Phen375 Enabling Individuals to Attain their Summer Body in Time for the Season
- FREE Practical Self-Defense Seminar
- True REST Float Spa Wins Runner-up at the Inaugural Annual Franchise Innovation Awards
- OurSeniors.net Welcomes the Murray Insurance Agency
- Finding Real Love in The Age of The "Me Too" Movement
- Total Hip Replacement Enables Dog to Keep on Running
- Frisco-Based Company Develops Tee Time App to Change Golf Booking Forever
Characterized by unwanted, pervasive thoughts and accompanying ritual behavior, OCD brings about great anxiety and distress when not properly diagnosed and treated right away.
OCD doesn't go away on its own and has no cure. But even as sufferers of OCD are plagued by uncontrollable repetitive impulses and behaviors that control their lives, there are many available management options today, including therapy and medication.
OCDTest.com created by a team of professionals dedicated to helping people with OCD find effective treatment for their condition. In addition to a compilation of helpful and informative resources, the site has a free online diagnostic tool available to help the millions of sufferers identifying the condition early.
More on eTradeWire News
- San Diego/Carlsbad Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Rizo Bros California Creamery Celebrates 1Year Anniversary of Successful Launch of Brand
- The ACC of St. Louis Held Annual Corporate Counsel Institute (CCI) May 15
- Lifetime TV "Ms. T's Music Factory" Temmora signs with Amirakal Marketing
- GET A GRIP Resurfacing Celebrates 20 Years Two Decades of National Resurfacing for Homegrown Family
"Recognizing there are few options online for people around the world to get help for OCD, we wanted to provide a solution for people to understand if the condition is present in their lives," says the team from OCDTest.com.
According to the International OCD Foundation, the average time someone with OCD to get treatment is seven to ten years. "Our goal is to shorten that time by helping people understand that they have the condition and provide education so they will get treatment sooner."
The free online diagnostic tool on OCDTest.com was designed to "support as many people as possible, from as many countries as possible," with the express goal of identifying Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder at the earliest opportunity, while providing a better understanding of this condition, and helping individuals find effective OCD treatment.
Unlike most other websites offering free OCD test (https://ocdtest.com), OCDTest.com utilizes the Yale-Brown Obsessive Compulsive Scale (Y-BOCS), the gold standard test utilized by OCD specialists.
More on eTradeWire News
- Limited Opportunities remain at The Residence at Old York Village
- Rady School of Management Celebrates the Graduation of 344 Students
- Northwestern Mutual – Chicago Growing Regional Footprint in Rosemont
- Elvis-Inspired Book Wins Big at the 2019 Independent Publishers Book Awards
- IBT of Miami wins $21 million contract to build school in Panama
Individuals with obsessive-compulsive disorder are thus able to utilize the same test an OCD therapist would without going to an OCD treatment center.
The team from OCDTest.com stresses, however, that in order to get a true OCD diagnosis, it is recommended seeing a properly accredited medical doctor, psychiatrist or OCD specialist.
"For those of you that just found out you have OCD, never forget that this condition is treatable. You don't have to live in anxiety, fear, doubt, or shame."
In addition to the free online diagnostic tool, OCDTest.com has useful guides, a blog with helpful articles, a directory of treatment centers and OCD advocates, and other quality resources.
"We recognize that there are still some nations and countries that don't have local resources. We have done and continue to do all that we can to help support these individuals in finding the help that they need."
OCDTest.com provides unbiased and informative resources to help educate about OCD. Our free tool can guide you through the process of identifying OCD treatment. For further information, please visit: https://ocdtest.com
- Channel Islands Harbor Presents Concerts by the Sea
- Spiked Seltzer Sunday added to line up for 2019 Summerfest June 20-23
- Garcia & Artigliere Files Elder Abuse Case Against Fullerton Healthcare & Wellness Centre
- Global summit call for more responsible use of information technology
- Monitoring Temperature & Humidity in Operation Theatre
- Sonoma Valley Trail Rides to Offer Horseback Rides at Alta Vista Vineyards
- What Happens When Uber and Lyft Reject Your Application?
- Gravic, Inc.® Wins HPE's Momentum Technology Partner of the Year 2019 Award!
- ULI OC / IE District Council Announces New Leadership
- Laguna View Detox Is Now Fully Accredited by the Joint Commission
- Omnichain Expands its Business Development and Product Engineering Teams
- E.G. Woode Launches Crowdfunding Campaign on Bluefundrewards Platform
- Effective Medical Practice Staff Management, by doctor and researcher Dr. William Matzner
- MERGE4 Introduces Collection of No Show Socks
- CDL Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse will take effect in 2020
- Lutheran World Relief Responds to Persistent Drought in El Salvador and Honduras
- Anilox sleeves from MECA Solutions deliver long-term value
- ASR Media Productions Welcomes Two New Faces to Their Team
- Hercules Real Estate Services Acquires First Community In Jacksonville, FL
- Batley CPA Tax & Business Alert June 2019