Popular on eTradeWire
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 215
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 208
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 194
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 139
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019 138
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 132
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 129
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Ventura College Foundation Announces Recipients of First Allied Health Scholarships
- Lil Cory Becomes Legally Blind
Similar on eTradeWire
- Inspirational Storyteller, Speaker & Best-Selling Author Nina Kelly On Where Gratitude Begins
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer To Speak at Governor's Fitness Awards in Detroit
- Stonehurst Place named South's Number One Inn by Southern Living in magazine's 2019 South's Best Awards
- How this millionaire app helps to get over the pain of the Notre Dame fire
- Learn How to Become Mentally Strong
- 19-Year-Old Rapper Hit 3 DRT Global Top Airplay Charts With His New Single
- Make Choices and Find More Space this Spring
- Coolsculpting Los Angeles I Glow Med Spa
- The 10 Prettiest Places to Retire in the Carolinas Announced by Topretirements.com
- Yawm.me handpicked by Startup Turkey to join Top 100 Demo Day
Characterized by unwanted, pervasive thoughts and accompanying ritual behavior, OCD brings about great anxiety and distress when not properly diagnosed and treated right away.
OCD doesn't go away on its own and has no cure. But even as sufferers of OCD are plagued by uncontrollable repetitive impulses and behaviors that control their lives, there are many available management options today, including therapy and medication.
OCDTest.com created by a team of professionals dedicated to helping people with OCD find effective treatment for their condition. In addition to a compilation of helpful and informative resources, the site has a free online diagnostic tool available to help the millions of sufferers identifying the condition early.
More on eTradeWire News
- Jazz Composer Aziza Miller Appears on the GingerNewYork TV Show in New York City
- Prolific Press Has Published Final Arrangements by Mickey Corrigan
- Prolific Press Has Published The Impressionist Painter by Alan Humason
- Inspiring Florida Musical Artist announces First World Tour; Listen to Album on iTunes
- How Mass Shootings Affected my Work as a Filmmaker
"Recognizing there are few options online for people around the world to get help for OCD, we wanted to provide a solution for people to understand if the condition is present in their lives," says the team from OCDTest.com.
According to the International OCD Foundation, the average time someone with OCD to get treatment is seven to ten years. "Our goal is to shorten that time by helping people understand that they have the condition and provide education so they will get treatment sooner."
The free online diagnostic tool on OCDTest.com was designed to "support as many people as possible, from as many countries as possible," with the express goal of identifying Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder at the earliest opportunity, while providing a better understanding of this condition, and helping individuals find effective OCD treatment.
Unlike most other websites offering free OCD test (https://ocdtest.com), OCDTest.com utilizes the Yale-Brown Obsessive Compulsive Scale (Y-BOCS), the gold standard test utilized by OCD specialists.
More on eTradeWire News
- Comments to the Reserve Bank of India on Blockchain, Crypto
- Simple Steps to Control Your Child's Asthma – advice from pediatrician Kenneth Pomar Rebong, MD
- Giving Back To Our Veterans and Military Through Song at The 2019 Josie Music Awards Event!
- iHarvest™-The Future of Gardening is Indoors
- Grammy Winner Headlines Vegas Jazz Eclectic Concert Series
Individuals with obsessive-compulsive disorder are thus able to utilize the same test an OCD therapist would without going to an OCD treatment center.
The team from OCDTest.com stresses, however, that in order to get a true OCD diagnosis, it is recommended seeing a properly accredited medical doctor, psychiatrist or OCD specialist.
"For those of you that just found out you have OCD, never forget that this condition is treatable. You don't have to live in anxiety, fear, doubt, or shame."
In addition to the free online diagnostic tool, OCDTest.com has useful guides, a blog with helpful articles, a directory of treatment centers and OCD advocates, and other quality resources.
"We recognize that there are still some nations and countries that don't have local resources. We have done and continue to do all that we can to help support these individuals in finding the help that they need."
OCDTest.com provides unbiased and informative resources to help educate about OCD. Our free tool can guide you through the process of identifying OCD treatment. For further information, please visit: https://ocdtest.com
- Exclusive Analysis Discovers Most Popular Mattress Brands In The US
- OneAZ Credit Union celebrates Earth Day with special Tesla financing options and Radio Flyer Tesla Model S giveaway
- LMS50 Adds Additional Online Safety Training Titles
- Holocaust survivor's granddaughter pens memoir about what happens when corrupt leaders in charge
- Naacp Memphis Branch, The New Tri-state Defender & Kroger Delta Division Announce Grant Winners
- Drummer Bob Holz in Modern Drummer Magazine
- National Association of Black Journalists to Host Regional Conference in Cincinnati
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results
- Kroger Health Partners With FoodNiche To Drive Conversation On Healthier Future of Food
- Milk Hall of Fame Announces USA and International 2020 Spokesmodel Video and Photographic Auditions Have Begun - in Your Own Language
- Kintsugi / Kintsukuroi Art - How it is Made, Where to Buy Pottery with Gold Repair? Available in The USA
- "I Like To Eat Children" by Author Reagan Rothe Now Available in Audiobook Format Worldwide
- 651vinyl.com Adds Siser Brick 600 to Product Line
- Celebrate Easter with Exciting Offers on Kids Accessories by ShopEnglish. Visit us today!
- Saf-Gard Safety Shoe Company Opens New Location in York, PA
- Another Home Run Murder Mystery Now Showing
- Blac Chyna Negotiations with Warner Bros. Move Forward
- MFASCO awarded a GSA with the assistance of Mr. Brian Charles with Government Marketplace LLC
- Arctic Encounter Presents 6th Annual Flagship Symposium
- Saf-Gard/Vulcan Safety Shoe Company Opens Location in Charleston, SC