Popular on eTradeWire
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed - 147
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Consultant and Publicist to Present At New Year New You - 2 Day Teleconference
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- Burstcoin Joins BPSAA as New Alliance Member
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
- Former UK Environment Minister backs revolutionary plastic that solves pollution issues
- New Book Release: The Mom in Me, Stories and Practical Advice from Moms Who have Survived Parenting
- SmartDesk 4 Sneak Peak: Pricing and Release Date Announced
Similar on eTradeWire
- BONUS EPISODE - Hanging with Louie J
- 2020: Vitalii Blazheiev TM, SBU arrests Yulia Timoshenko for espionage, which led to complete liquidation
- Chat Sports 2020 NBA Draft Broadcast Watched Live By A Record 1.3 Million NBA Fans On YouTube
- After 76 Years: Better Late Than Never
- New Music! PS the ReBels Drop Clues With "No Idea"
- 026 | All About Marketing With Neil Patel
- 025 | The World of Millinery With Jay Cheng
- My Love is One Author Reveals Vote that Never Fails in Interview
- PrimeArray Systems is thrilled to offer the must-have NAS features of 2021
- 024 | Highsnobiety's Very Own : Jeff Carvalho
Born to entrepreneurial parents in the retail and textile industries, today's guest was immersed in the business of fashion from a very young age.
In 2001 he opened a fashion boutique where he started his professional journey into branding, strategy, and marketing.
With a keen skill for spotting successful collections before his peers, he quickly built a reputation among distributors and showrooms who took notice and started to ask for advice about market trends and up-and-coming brands.
After a successful run in retail, this led him to explore new opportunities in the industry which prompted him to close the shop and immerse himself in the world of branding and private label development.
Captivated by the strategic differences in global markets, and the different communication styles expressed through branded content, by 2008 he was consulting across the USA, EU, and Asia with brands such as Wimbledon Tennis, Stormtech, and HEAD Sportswear.
More on eTradeWire News
- Grand Opening of The SNW Outlet on Saturday December 5th at the St Nicholas Centre, Sutton
- TVS Music Network.Com to Produce 26 More Episodes of Senior Prom in their Philadelphia Studio
- Isabella Johnston, aka The Intern Whisperer, is a GUINNESS WORLD RECORD Participant
- The Me-Suite Podcast Ranked 'Best Of' 2020
- Research infographic shows how vital trade shows are to global business
His interest in the power of storytelling led him to co-found a styling company in 2010 which helped hone in on his creativity and opened the doors to major commercial, music video, and editorial projects for household names like Virgin Media, Wu-Tang Clan, and Vogue.
Now, as a Creative Strategist and Holistic Brand Consultant, he continues to help businesses create strong messaging and creative marketing strategies that drive businesses forward in this human-centric era.
Today's guest is the ever nice and extremely talented Yossi Fisher. He stopped by the pod to tell me about his incredible fashion journey, why entrepreneurs should be maintaining a 2020 mindset for 2021, and how SMBs and brands can make noise to come out on top post pandemic.
Before I jump into this episode, I wanted to take a second to thank my sponsors at Bean Bundle, Canada's newest coffee subscription.
More on eTradeWire News
- Single Operated Newsletter and The Spiritual Movement
- Tobu Railway Transports Travelers from Tokyo's Shitamachi Downtown to Historic Nikko, where the New FUFU Nikko Onsen Resort Opened in October 2020
- Federal Primary Election Update From Chance For President
- "Colosseum" by Richard Valanga is published
- Celebrity Master Fitness Trainer Author Solomon Pratt announced as New Beneficience.com PR Client
Before I geared up for this interview I used my french press using beans they sent me from one of the dopest roasters from across the country.
Bean Bundle makes it so easy for people like me who drink tonnes of coffee every single day but love to try beans from different roasters.
The process is pretty simple...you just visit beanbundle.com (https://www.beanbundle.com/?rfsn=4626574.63b8e2) , choose how much coffee you want on a monthly basis, medium or dark roast and they ship you different beans from the latest roasters on a monthly basis.
Best part is if you live in Canada they ship to you absolutely free and if you sign up using the code BUNDLE10 you'll save 10% your subscription. Now pour yourself a cup of coffee and enjoy this week's episode.
- Allen Maintenance Corporation Cleans Offices for Holiday Safety
- Donna S. Bellinger "The GodMother" in Business Sales entertains Gratitude on Entrepreneurship LIVE
- Megan Thee Stallion Got "Body" Flow From Female Rapper Aynjewl Faycc
- Candlestick Queens Event Appeals to Women of Color Who are Interested in Forex Trading
- Illustrating History With Tea!
- PicPocket-Labs, Inc. announces wholly-owned subsidiary Stories.inc - launches Stories.app
- Humanitarian Paul Rusesabagina's Nov 27 Hearing: Kidnapped, Illegally Detained & Tortured by Rwanda
- The Carbonell Awards Announces Major Operational Changes in 2021
- Rosalinda Books on Writing and Making Movies
- Rise Up Quarantine Winner Releases New Single Worldwide
- Voyagers Toastmasters Presents How to Conduct a Webinar
- Matthew Brickman Explains the Benefits of Online Dispute Resolution Throughout The 2020 Holiday Season
- Mounts Botanical Garden Celebrates December with Fun, Festive & Furry Events
- Local Car Dealerships And Baseball Team Donate 1000 Turkey Dinners & Trimmings
- Elliot on Hollywood and how he's evolved as an actor
- Freelance Work May Save You From The Recession
- How to reduce busy calendaring work to 1 minute per day
- NJ MED launches its six-annual National High School Graduation Pledge Campaign
- Unique and Uplifting Pet-Inspired Subscription Box from Dog Mom Lifestyles
- Mind Shift 2020, New Book by Joshua S. Kangley, Provides Inspiration