Popular on eTradeWire
- Gulf Coast Village's Jennifer Cason earns Healthcare Hero Award from Volunteers of America - 205
- 8th Annual Texas Black Business Economic Forecast - 2021 - 192
- QLSM is 5 Years of Therapy In Just 3 Hours Science Backed - 173
- Marc Ganzi, CEO of Colony Capital, Announced as a Keynote at The Connected Virtual Tech Event November 16th 2020 - 139
- The Online Box Office Film Festival teams up with 3rd Fathom Films
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- HHS Kills $250K Health Campaign; Deja Vu
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
Similar on eTradeWire
- 2020: Vitalii Blazheiev TM, SBU arrests Yulia Timoshenko for espionage, which led to complete liquidation
- Chat Sports 2020 NBA Draft Broadcast Watched Live By A Record 1.3 Million NBA Fans On YouTube
- After 76 Years: Better Late Than Never
- New Music! PS the ReBels Drop Clues With "No Idea"
- 026 | All About Marketing With Neil Patel
- 025 | The World of Millinery With Jay Cheng
- My Love is One Author Reveals Vote that Never Fails in Interview
- PrimeArray Systems is thrilled to offer the must-have NAS features of 2021
- 024 | Highsnobiety's Very Own : Jeff Carvalho
- As October Ends, Media Personality and Author Cyrus Webb Prepares to Launch 2 New Shows and Book Projects
Today's guest is a creative that brings a refreshing take to fashion design. Being the co-founder of La Paz, he's responsible for putting Portugal on the map. Inspired by the sea, his brand brings forth a sense of soul and positive spirit. With his collections making the rounds globally, he's been able to cement himself in the fashion industry as a force to be reckoned with.
This week I sat down with Portugal's one and only, Jose Abreu. We discussed how his initial interest in fashion turned into a full time job that took him all over the world. Tune in to this week's episode to hear about Jose's story, trade shows, how he's kept La Paz afloat during the pandemic, and many other things.
About this podcast:
The Andrew Coelho Show is the world's best fashion podcast dedicated to helping entrepreneurs and professionals in the fashion industry. Tune in to get the advice, insights, tips and tricks from some of the industry's most respected moguls.
More on eTradeWire News
- The GO GREEN Deal Available Today – If it works Use it – ECOFuelMax
- Snell & Wilmer Selected as a Finalist for SDBJ's 2020 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Awards
- Book Release: From Harlem Hoodlum to Hollywood Heavyweight, by Hank Garrett
- Handball Player, Josef Gotsch, Finds the Good in this Difficult Time
- How to sell paparazzi jewelry and use the paparazzi jewelry images you have on your website
Before I jump into this episode, I wanted to take a second to thank my sponsors at Bean Bundle, Canada's newest coffee subscription.
Before I geared up for this interview I used my french press using beans they sent me from one of the dopest roasters from across the country.
Bean Bundle makes it so easy for people like me who drink tonnes of coffee every single day but love to try beans from different roasters.
The process is pretty simple...you just visit beanbundle.com (https://www.beanbundle.com/?rfsn=4626574.63b8e2) , choose how much coffee you want on a monthly basis, medium or dark roast and they ship you different beans from the latest roasters on a monthly basis.
Best part is if you live in Canada they ship to you absolutely free and if you sign up using the code BUNDLE10 you'll save 10% your subscription. Now pour yourself a cup of coffee and enjoy this week's episode.
- Kühler Co.'s Collection Launched Safely And Successfully At "Da Spot" In Ci
- Local Canadian Football Player Shares his message of Thankfulness as Thanksgiving approaches
- Craftsmen Industries Acquires GDS Retail and Display Graphics
- Free Agent, Andy St. Fleur, Stays Thankful Despite the Surprises in 2020
- The Voice Season 12 Winner Chris Blue Releases Pulsating New Single,"Back 2 The Future"
- Used 2015 Black Ford Escape for Sale!
- Wyoming Highway Patrol Selects GeoComm for Long-term GIS Data Maintenance Project
- Ghostlight Ensemble Goes Online For Season Four
- Guadalupe Center seeking donations for Holiday Gift Shop
- Braeden Lichti: Digital Health Trends in 2020
- dbForge Transaction Log: Brand-New Feature to Audit and Rollback Transactions Live
- Boost Your Curb Appeal with Delights Christmas Light Installation Company
- Dr. Piper Center unveils new website and brand identity
- Rhotex Inc Launches Bitcoin miners. How Is Mining Going to Be Profitable
- Study: 1 in 4 States Don't Require Judge to Consider Child's Custody Preference
- Impact Of Covid-19 & Digital Transformation On World Of Work Revealed
- Aesthetic MdR Named Best MediSpa and Dr. Luis Macías Named Top Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon
- Couples Overlook This Long-Term Care Insurance Planning Option
- Lehigh Valley Orthodontist Offering Teens & Adults Affordable Braces
- Virtual 2020 STATE OF SMALL BUSINESS in Chatham County Presented by Wells Fargo and Savannah SCORE